+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
farhan88 said:
you will go in the nursing room after the xray, there nurse will take your vision test by showing you some alphabets written on a globe, and will ask you whether you have any injury , surgery, or medication, or have you ever been hospitalized, so yaaaara dont worrry Allah bhtr kray ga be relaxed its a very easy process and our prayers are with you my little sister, :) :) :) :) may Allah do what is best for you in shaa Allah
oh thank you so much Farhan Bhai ,,, May ALLAH bless you always and may you get your visa soon INSHALLAH ,,,,
thanks again . Hope to get medical soon ,

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
How long will my application take if I need a medical exam?

After a medical examination with the Designated Medical Practitioner, the results are sent to our medical office to review. The medical office then sends their assessment to our visa section.

For temporary resident (visitor, student, worker) applications, it normally takes 4 weeks after your medical examination before we will contact you regarding the next stage of your application.

For permanent resident applications, it normally takes 3 months after our medical office receives the medical examination results from the Designated Medical Practitioner before we will contact you regarding the next stage of your application. This is true only if you have already complied with our other requests (e.g. to submit other documents).

How can I check on the status of my medical exam results?

If you would like to check when our medical office received your medical examination results, contact your Designated Medical Practitioner to get the tracking number for the delivery. Check the delivery company’s website or phone them to confirm the date of the delivery.

For complicated cases or where additional medical information is required, the processing time for your medical assessment will be longer. You will be notified by our medical office if further medical information is required. The length of the delay will depend on the nature of the medical condition being investigated. Your Designated Medical Practitioner can explain further.

This office will not respond to case status enquiries within the processing times above. If you have not heard from us within these processing times, you can submit an enquiry for a case status update. Include:

the name of the Designated Medical Practitioner you visited,
the date of the medical exam,
the tracking number of the package containing your medical examination results (contact your Designated Medical Practitioner for this information),
the date that the delivery company delivered the package (contact the delivery company for this information), and
your application file number.

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Panel Physician - Pakistan

IOM - Migration Health Assessment Center - Islamabad,
H.No 14, St.No 76- SECTOR G-/6-4, (Direct access from Street 84 on Main Embassy Road),
+92-51-111-466-472

IOM - Migration Health Assessment Center - Karachi,
H. No F-8/1 TIPU SULTAN ROAD, KDA SCHEME 1, (Adjacent to main Karsaz road).
+92-51-111-466-472

IOM- Migration Health Assessment Center - Lahore,
HOUSE # 01, ALI BLOCK, NEW GARDEN TOWN,(near Kalma Chowk adjacent to Zainab Hospital),
+92-51-111-466-472

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Adil Sulehri said:
Panel Physician - Pakistan

IOM - Migration Health Assessment Center - Islamabad,
H.No 14, St.No 76- SECTOR G-/6-4, (Direct access from Street 84 on Main Embassy Road),
+92-51-111-466-472

IOM - Migration Health Assessment Center - Karachi,
H. No F-8/1 TIPU SULTAN ROAD, KDA SCHEME 1, (Adjacent to main Karsaz road).
+92-51-111-466-472

IOM- Migration Health Assessment Center - Lahore,
HOUSE # 01, ALI BLOCK, NEW GARDEN TOWN,(near Kalma Chowk adjacent to Zainab Hospital),
+92-51-111-466-472
thanks adil bhai :p Really needed it ....

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaar where is this s4p....I have a med tomorrow and he has given me tension....

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Can.ott said:
Yaar where is this s4p....I have a med tomorrow and he has given me tension....
bhai ,,, why are you tensed ?
Dont worry at all, EVERYONE has different case , you will do great, I guess your test is in KHI ?
i will be giving there too if i get medical :p So, please dont get tensed or else we all KHI students will get tention automatically :p

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@rkazi
Didn't you receive your med yet? And yeah I will be going iom khi...and yaar tension is my friend :D I get tensed very fast...don't know y he got rejected......

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Can.ott said:
@ rkazi
Didn't you receive your med yet? And yeah I will be going iom khi...and yaar tension is my friend :D I get tensed very fast...don't know y he got rejected......

Nopes, not yet :( but INSHALLAH will get it soon :) I applied at 27th May so will start to get tensed if dont get medical till next week :p And i also get tensed very quickly but then I keep my spirits high and pray to ALLAH to help me and make my heart worry free and this really helps so just sleep after praying :) And then tomorrow everything will be absolutely perfect, Dont forget to drink water and avoid tea tomorrow :p

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKAZI said:
Nopes, not yet :( but INSHALLAH will get it soon :) I applied at 27th May so will start to get tensed if dont get medical till next week :p And i also get tensed very quickly but then I keep my spirits high and pray to ALLAH to help me and make my heart worry free and this really helps so just sleep after praying :) And then tomorrow everything will be absolutely perfect, Dont forget to drink water and avoid tea tomorrow :p
well wait is all we can do dear I am also having high hope and constantly praying for my medical hope all get medicals soon so that we can get our visa do remember me in ur prayers....