Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
ned09 said:
i got the medical today alhamdullilah..can any1 please let me know IOM Khis no
Its UAN number. You can find it from IOM Pakistan website.

MaazAwan

Jan 8, 2013
hey @ S4P

What happened yaar ...we all are waiting for your reply?

Why doctor said of three months delay ? Do you have any previous medical problem history ?

Have you asked the doctor to speed up the process so that you can meet the university deadlines ?

reply !

MaazAwan

Jan 8, 2013
S4F said:
I am afraid I have bad news from my medical exam. I was failed in my medical on the flimsiest of grounds (according to me at least) by the doctor. he said that I must take some further tests which would delay the process by at least 3 months. by then it would be September (start of classes). which means for all practical purposes, I have been rejected. I will now be withdrawing my case.

hey @ S4P

What happened yaar ...we all are waiting for your reply?

Why doctor said of three months delay ? Do you have any previous medical problem history ?

Have you asked the doctor to speed up the process so that you can meet the university deadlines ?

reply !

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
in medical if there are any female applicants they should transfer the mid portion of the urine in the bottle, because sometimes blood comes in their urine and the doctor delays their process and asks them to come again and give further tests........so while giving urine samples this is an important point for female applicants.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
i applied at 27th may n havent received medical yet, 3 studnts who applied at 3 n 5 june,paper based have got medcl. So,should i panic and email chc isb regardng my medcl or just wait one week more?

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKAZI said:
i applied at 27th may n havent received medical yet, 3 studnts who applied at 3 n 5 june,paper based have got medcl. So,should i panic and email chc isb regardng my medcl or just wait one week more?
I applied on 2nd may still waiting...

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
RKAZI said:
ohhhh not at alllll yaaaarrrr havent you looked at can ott's case?????????????????? he applied in april and got medical in may with me............ so wait a bit........yaaarrrrr document scannning takes time......... do you have your uci ??????????? if not then plz see in one of the previous pages i have given the email format. best of luck you will get medical sooon in shaaa Alllah

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
farhan88 said:
ohhhh not at alllll yaaaarrrr havent you looked at can ott's case?????????????????? he applied in april and got medical in may with me............ so wait a bit........yaaarrrrr document scannning takes time......... do you have your uci ??????????? if not then plz see in one of the previous pages i have given the email format. best of luck you will get medical sooon in shaaa Alllah
Thnx farhan bhai, i have weak eyesight, -1 left, n -.75 right. It wont be a prblem.wud it? I dont wear glases usualy.only during class since 6 yearz. It hasnt got worse.

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhan88 said:
farhan i dont have anything I tried to mail on e-mail u gave in previous post i saw in evening but it says its not valid email address

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
RKAZI said:
Thnx farhan bhai, i have weak eyesight, -1 left, n -.75 right. It wont be a prblem.wud it? I dont wear glases usualy.only during class since 6 yearz. It hasnt got worse.
well the doctor checks you thoroughly like your retina so i dont know what he would write, but take your glasses with you no need to withheld any information

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
tehtaimuri said:
farhan i dont have anything I tried to mail on e-mail u gave in previous post i saw in evening but it says its not valid email address
yaaar plz try that link do not copy paste, and dont put any spaces then try, its a valid email address yaara

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
RKAZI said:
you will go in the nursing room after the xray, there nurse will take your vision test by showing you some alphabets written on a globe, and will ask you whether you have any injury , surgery, or medication, or have you ever been hospitalized, so yaaaara dont worrry Allah bhtr kray ga be relaxed its a very easy process and our prayers are with you my little sister, :) :) :) :) may Allah do what is best for you in shaa Allah

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
Adil Sulehri said:
na yara , not at all @ Farhan88 .
will call and ask them, how come they forgt, how to track the result ;)
a member posted in the previous post that we can check our medical results through our uci so i thought may be you had some idea about this.........