+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Aoa Adil Bhai, umeed hai aap ki parhayee theek ja rahi ho gee. Can you please tell me the documents that you uploaded in your online application.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Hi all,

I was wondering if any one from this thread is living in Montreal and can suggest a single / shared accommodation near Down town. I will be moving in Jan 2014 and initially going alone as a temp worker. My family would come in like six months or so. So i was looking for advice / living with some Pakistanis.

My work place is Saint Nicolas Street which is not far from Downtown.

Would appreciate any help

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
fkl said:
Hi all,

I was wondering if any one from this thread is living in Montreal and can suggest a single / shared accommodation near Down town. I will be moving in Jan 2014 and initially going alone as a temp worker. My family would come in like six months or so. So i was looking for advice / living with some Pakistanis.

My work place is Saint Nicolas Street which is not far from Downtown.

Would appreciate any help
Try Craiglist or kijiji.ca to find out the shared accomodation. This is the website most of the people in Canada post their ads on for rent and other stuff.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Thanks a lot, have been to those and a few others already.

The point is language, religion and many other unspoken things aren't clear through those. So it seems far comfortable to get associated through some Pakistanis. :)

This is the same reason asking the employer isn't as useful either.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
fkl said:
Thanks been those and a few others already.

The point is language, religion and many other unspoken things aren't clear through those. So it seems far comfortable to get associated through some Pakistanis. :)

This is the same reason asking the employer isn't as useful either.
I understand what you mean. I live in Milton ON. I am very fimiliar with Montreal as my maternal side of family is in Suburbs of Montreal. I am not exactly sure about the rental places. I know there are few nice appartments on St.Catherines, however, I am not sure about the shared accomodations.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
layla.bee said:
I understand what you mean. I live in Milton ON. I am very fimiliar with Montreal as my maternal side of family is in Suburbs of Montreal. I am not exactly sure about the rental places. I know there are few nice appartments on St.Catherines, however, I am not sure about the shared accomodations.
Thank you. Really appreciate that. Shared is not mandatory but rather just a possible option. Since i intend to bring family in like six months (we already got visas approved), and i know that it is tough to rent for shorter duration, usually lease is of a year. Also for a married Pakistani guy with school going kids, who hasn't been say into kitchen for years, that would be a new challenge :) These are more important factors than financials. Though i obviously have a pretty good job for which i am going in the first place.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
fkl said:
Thank you. Really appreciate that. Shared is not mandatory but rather just a possible option. Since i intend to bring family in like six months (we already got visas approved), and i know that it is tough to rent for shorter duration, usually lease is of a year. Also for a married Pakistani guy with school going kids, who hasn't been say into kitchen for years, that would be a new challenge :) These are more important factors than financials. Though i obviously have a pretty good job for which i am going in the first place.
Yes I can understand brother. Usually shared accomodation and room rentals can be for shorter period. Even some leases can be for 4 months-8 months in areas near by universities. There are also websites called I think Lease buster or something like this, where people put these leases. For instance, if they have a year lease and 4 or 5 months are left and they are going out of town etc so they will like to pass lease to others. You can consider such options too.

WaqasTariq

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Can someone plz suggest me some college or Uni in Vancouver or nearby with fees less than or close to $8000/year for international students.
i would like to go for some degree programe of 4 years.
any community college or University plz sugest me.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
layla.bee said:
Yes I can understand brother. Usually shared accomodation and room rentals can be for shorter period. Even some leases can be for 4 months-8 months in areas near by universities. There are also websites called I think Lease buster or something like this, where people put these leases. For instance, if they have a year lease and 4 or 5 months are left and they are going out of town etc so they will like to pass lease to others. You can consider such options too.
That's very helpful. Thank you. I heard this is often the case and saw some adds saying similar thing i.e. have a lease till date x but want to leave by y. But i didn't know there could a site dedicated to this. Will google that. Thanks again for the idea.

YUPPPP

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
RKAZI said:
hmmm,,,,Yeah i Know ..where there is a will there is a way :)
Lets see.I will apply paper based then :p
I already have done so much work, now dont wanna scan and do this scanning exercise : LOL
Kindly share your profile!

Thanx

YUPPPP

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
saadsdk said:
can you tell me how to sign IM1294E form electronically as i m goint to apply online??

Secondly how to sign online application??
Hello

Can you share your profile.

You applied late yet got on time? How was it possible, luck or something?

:)

Thanx

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
YUPPPP said:
Hello

Thanx
YUPPP this post is dead and most of the people u r trying to contact are in Canada and inactive :)

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
YUPPPP said:
Hello

Thanx
@yuppp their timelines stc are mentioned in this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE#gid=0