Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
WaseemWasii said:
Use the Formula to Calculate your Statement.

1 Year Fees + 1 Year Living Expenses + Travel Expenses :)
Brother Waseem, I need some advise. My younger sister is studying in australian university in Malaysia and has been excepted in university in canada as a transfer student. She has finished her 3 yrs program in business admin there and now coming in 3rd yr of university here. She applied for TRV in aug but was rejected because she applied from malaysia where her status is student. That is the reason stated in her GCMS notes.

I want to know what documents should we be attaching? Educational plus property papers, my mother's bank statement from canada and also her statements from pakistan etc. However, I am thinking of paying one semester fees, because she will have summer off and then following semester in fall. Do I also need to pay for residence? What other documents should we be preparing? How can she choose to make islamabad her visa processing office? She will apply online as she can't send passport. She is in Malaysia and graduating in December inshallah. Please advise.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
layla.bee said:
Brother Waseem, I need some advise. My younger sister is studying in australian university in Malaysia and has been excepted in university in canada as a transfer student. She has finished her 3 yrs program in business admin there and now coming in 3rd yr of university here. She applied for TRV in aug but was rejected because she applied from malaysia where her status is student. That is the reason stated in her GCMS notes.

I want to know what documents should we be attaching? Educational plus property papers, my mother's bank statement from canada and also her statements from pakistan etc. However, I am thinking of paying one semester fees, because she will have summer off and then following semester in fall. Do I also need to pay for residence? What other documents should we be preparing? How can she choose to make islamabad her visa processing office? She will apply online as she can't send passport. She is in Malaysia and graduating in December inshallah. Please advise.
In my Personal Opinion She Need to Attach the Following Documents.

1) Letter of Acceptance
2) Mothers Account statement + Property Docs + Fees Receipts and Sponsoring Letter ) That would be One Financial Document.
3) She Will Surely Need a passport in Later Stage of Application If She Is Applying Online.
4) She Will have to Write an Explanation Letter in Which Travel History Must be clearly Explained ie Purpose of Visit. Etc
5) She must Clear In Explanation Letter that When She Applied Last Time and why She Got Rejected And Now How the Reason no More Exist.
6) Police Clearance Certificate from the City where She Lived last Six Months. ( Not Sure but they May Ask For It )

I Hope This Helps you and your Sister :)

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
WaseemWasii said:
Use the Formula to Calculate your Statement.

1 Year Fees + 1 Year Living Expenses + Travel Expenses :)
ya according to this mere to pure 4 saal k expenses meet ho rae ha alhamdulilah :)

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
Yar here is what i wrote in my SOP let me know is it fine:

PERSONAL STATEMENT

From an early age I have been fascinated by the workings of life. The human body is a remarkable machine with many diverse systems producing an organism that could never be artificially reproduced.
My love of science is just one of my reasons for choosing Bio-Sciences. Studying Biology at school, especially at O and A-Levels, has made me realize the broad spectrum of fields the subject
encompasses, and I am eager to study the different areas in greater depth.

Studying both chemistry and biology at A-Level I am constantly making links between the two. I now feel that they cannot be separated if I am truly going to understand the human body. My desire to understand
the chemical basis of behavior and the book “THE FOREVER FIX; gene therapy the boy who saved it” leaded me towards the field of Genetics. The book was a revelation to me highlighting the true story of
an 8 year old and how gene therapy saved him. It further evoked my love for helping people who were born with genetic disorders. Thus, I plan on specializing in the field of Gene Therapy after completion of
my Bachelors. It is a relatively new field of study with a wide scope and the potential to cure many of the most dangerous diseases plaguing the human race like AIDS and Diabetes, with positive research going
on in many different directions as to how the manipulation of genes can lead to benefit of the Human race.

Beyond the academic field I frequently partake in various sporting activities, volleyball, swimming and Cricket in particular. I have had the honor of being member of student council for the last 5 years and
have held the posts of School Prefect and Head Prefect respectively .I have successfully represented my school at a competitive level during local events and competitions. As the president of the Cyber sports

club I am myself one of the country’s top recognized FPS (first person shooter) players. I have arranged

many gaming competitions and have competed at international level. I am also sponsored by International gaming company “SPAWN POINT-GAMING". Also took part in many debates like MUNIC
2010(Model United Nations In City) and have been an active member of the broad casting society. Furthermore I have a keen interest in computers with software and hardware handling to great extent.

Canada is a very co-operative country especially for International students with a multi-cultural background, and an excellent education system .I chose the International College of
Manitoba specifically because it is the first right step in getting admission into the University of Manitoba, they both offer world recognized Degrees in many courses. It is also ranked #1 for fastest growth in
International students amongst all universities in Canada. As a future in gene therapy you require a good base in research, this is where the University of Manitoba shines out with its outstanding facilities and
sets new standards in scientific research. I intend to return to Pakistan after the Graduation and introduce Gene therapy in a country craving for knowledge and research.

I relish the opportunity to immerse myself in university life and scientific study and await eagerly the challenges that both bring.

Abdul HANNAN

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
Do let me know how is this SOP considering i am a colloege applicant :)

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
I asked my college's marketing adviser about CHC delaying college student Visas and he replied me with this:

"If you do not get your visa in time to start the January session we will automatically defer your intake to May. For the September intake many of our students were getting their visas in 8 weeks or less. Because as an ICM student you are actually working towards a 4-year university degree the CHC considers you a University student."

So what do you think does he have a point?

Do let me know ASAP I am very tense right now :'(

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Abdul Hannan said:
Yar here is what i wrote in my SOP let me know is it fine:

PERSONAL STATEMENT

From an early age I have been fascinated by the workings of life. The human body is a remarkable machine with many diverse systems producing an organism that could never be artificially reproduced.
My love of science is just one of my reasons for choosing Bio-Sciences. Studying Biology at school, especially at O and A-Levels, has made me realize the broad spectrum of fields the subject
encompasses, and I am eager to study the different areas in greater depth.

Studying both chemistry and biology at A-Level I am constantly making links between the two. I now feel that they cannot be separated if I am truly going to understand the human body. My desire to understand
the chemical basis of behavior and the book “THE FOREVER FIX; gene therapy the boy who saved it” leaded me towards the field of Genetics. The book was a revelation to me highlighting the true story of
an 8 year old and how gene therapy saved him. It further evoked my love for helping people who were born with genetic disorders. Thus, I plan on specializing in the field of Gene Therapy after completion of
my Bachelors. It is a relatively new field of study with a wide scope and the potential to cure many of the most dangerous diseases plaguing the human race like AIDS and Diabetes, with positive research going
on in many different directions as to how the manipulation of genes can lead to benefit of the Human race.

Beyond the academic field I frequently partake in various sporting activities, volleyball, swimming and Cricket in particular. I have had the honor of being member of student council for the last 5 years and
have held the posts of School Prefect and Head Prefect respectively .I have successfully represented my school at a competitive level during local events and competitions. As the president of the Cyber sports

club I am myself one of the country's top recognized FPS (first person shooter) players. I have arranged

many gaming competitions and have competed at international level. I am also sponsored by International gaming company “SPAWN POINT-GAMING". Also took part in many debates like MUNIC
2010(Model United Nations In City) and have been an active member of the broad casting society. Furthermore I have a keen interest in computers with software and hardware handling to great extent.

Canada is a very co-operative country especially for International students with a multi-cultural background, and an excellent education system .I chose the International College of
Manitoba specifically because it is the first right step in getting admission into the University of Manitoba, they both offer world recognized Degrees in many courses. It is also ranked #1 for fastest growth in
International students amongst all universities in Canada. As a future in gene therapy you require a good base in research, this is where the University of Manitoba shines out with its outstanding facilities and
sets new standards in scientific research. I intend to return to Pakistan after the Graduation and introduce Gene therapy in a country craving for knowledge and research.

I relish the opportunity to immerse myself in university life and scientific study and await eagerly the challenges that both bring.

Abdul HANNAN

That Seems Fine But its Actually SOP for Admission.

For Embassy If you Want to Write a SOP You Need Clear The Following Points.

1) Why you Selected that Program ( In Max 3 lines )
2) How Will it Enhance your Professional Life ( Max 3 Lines )
3) How Will it Enhance your Life in Pakistan ( Job Prospects in 3 Lines )
4) How Will you Finance your Studies ( Financial Clearance )
5) Your History of travel or Previous Attempts Etc.
6) Your Future Plan in 3 Lines.

Also write a Checklist Items in the Start of This Letter that what have you Attached with this Application :)

That would Be Maximum a Page Explanation and Will Leave Visa Officer with No Questions.

Abdul Hannan said:
I asked my college's marketing adviser about CHC delaying college student Visas and he replied me with this:

"If you do not get your visa in time to start the January session we will automatically defer your intake to May. For the September intake many of our students were getting their visas in 8 weeks or less. Because as an ICM student you are actually working towards a 4-year university degree the CHC considers you a University student."

So what do you think does he have a point?

Do let me know ASAP I am very tense right now :'(
As Far As he Said I Don't think they may Consider you a Uni Applicant. It Depends on College or University you have Applied.
Hope for the Best Bro. Normal Processing time is 2 Months for Study Application I Hope it will Get resolved in that Time Span.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
WaseemWasii said:
That Seems Fine But its Actually SOP for Admission.

For Embassy If you Want to Write a SOP You Need Clear The Following Points.

1) Why you Selected that Program ( In Max 3 lines )
2) How Will it Enhance your Professional Life ( Max 3 Lines )
3) How Will it Enhance your Life in Pakistan ( Job Prospects in 3 Lines )
4) How Will you Finance your Studies ( Financial Clearance )
5) Your History of travel or Previous Attempts Etc.
6) Your Future Plan in 3 Lines.

Also write a Checklist Items in the Start of This Letter that what have you Attached with this Application :)

That would Be Maximum a Page Explanation and Will Leave Visa Officer with No Questions.

As Far As he Said I Don't think they may Consider you a Uni Applicant. It Depends on College or University you have Applied.
Hope for the Best Bro. Normal Processing time is 2 Months for Study Application I Hope it will Get resolved in that Time Span.
If u read bro i think my SOP clarifies y i want to become gene therapist and how i want to come bck to pakistan and continue research. I attached two affidavits 20rs. one stating the documents attached and 1 stating all my fathers financial documents. i have no previous travel history and also that is in the other forms u fill. I hope this shud be enuf to satisfy the damn officer i hate this waiting phase man so tense. dua krein sub jaldi se hojae aik dafa medical hojae to phr sukoon hoga. :)

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Abdul Hannan said:
If u read bro i think my SOP clarifies y i want to become gene therapist and how i want to come bck to pakistan and continue research. I attached two affidavits 20rs. one stating the documents attached and 1 stating all my fathers financial documents. i have no previous travel history and also that is in the other forms u fill. I hope this shud be enuf to satisfy the damn officer i hate this waiting phase man so tense. dua krein sub jaldi se hojae aik dafa medical hojae to phr sukoon hoga. :)
Hausla rakhein.. Yahan boht se log hain jo Aik Month se Wait kar rahey hain After Medical. you Should Expect some Response in November Second week I Guess.. :)

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
thank you bro :) Yar was it you that had visa rejected then e-mailed and they accepted? I hope they don't reject without reason coz i have provided everything and there can't be any reason y it should be rejected. Btw yar any college guys whose visa was rejected and what were the reasons? ;D

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
yar aik baat btao plz k after submitting your application do you get an e-mail etc stating that ur application has been recieved. Coz i submitted through TCS on 12th OCT and have no clue if CHC recieved my application ? :-X

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
bro i just talked to my consultant he has handled 100+ cases of canadian study permits and he said that not a single rejection till now. He said that if your documents are complete then there is no discrimination between College and UNI applicants keeping in mind that your course meets your future study plans and he said that according to him my file was totally complete and perfect whilst meeting all the requirements and he said don't worry you'l get your medical call in November. He recently semt many students to colleges like 30+ and all of them got their permits in a month max two while two or three cases got their permits within a week :eek:
BTW wanna ask one thing that did you guys also fill and attach the IMM representative(use of consultant) form. My consultant said this is the biggest mistake you can make coz when the embassy knows you used a consultant then they double check your documents and penalize on even the smallest mistakes. On the other side if you don't fill that form out its quite easy as they go easy on you considering u yourself could have made mistakes as you are a first timer. :)

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Abdul Hannan said:
thank you bro :) Yar was it you that had visa rejected then e-mailed and they accepted? I hope they don't reject without reason coz i have provided everything and there can't be any reason y it should be rejected. Btw yar any college guys whose visa was rejected and what were the reasons? ;D
I was Not Accepted At University then I Emailed them and Asked them for Genuine Reasons of Rejection then The Accepted me the Next Day.
I wasn't Rejected By Embassy Got my Visa in First Chance & They Make reasons for rejections Many College Applicants were Rejected that your Course is not Reasonable and you Will Not Leave Canada .

Abdul Hannan said:
yar aik baat btao plz k after submitting your application do you get an e-mail etc stating that ur application has been recieved. Coz i submitted through TCS on 12th OCT and have no clue if CHC recieved my application ? :-X
Don't Know about Paper Applications but I Applied online When I Submitted My Application they Sent me Submission Confirmation Email. So there must be something for Paper base Applications.

Abdul Hannan said:
bro i just talked to my consultant he has handled 100+ cases of canadian study permits and he said that not a single rejection till now. He said that if your documents are complete then there is no discrimination between College and UNI applicants keeping in mind that your course meets your future study plans and he said that according to him my file was totally complete and perfect whilst meeting all the requirements and he said don't worry you'l get your medical call in November. He recently semt many students to colleges like 30+ and all of them got their permits in a month max two while two or three cases got their permits within a week :eek:
BTW wanna ask one thing that did you guys also fill and attach the IMM representative(use of consultant) form. My consultant said this is the biggest mistake you can make coz when the embassy knows you used a consultant then they double check your documents and penalize on even the smallest mistakes. On the other side if you don't fill that form out its quite easy as they go easy on you considering u yourself could have made mistakes as you are a first timer. :)
No Brother, We Didn't Use Any Consultant and We Applied On Our Own So There were no Need to Submit that Form With Application. :)

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
fkl said:
I think Insha Allah you should be hearing back in a week or two. Please keep in mind that these days passports are received first at fedex / tcs etc. and email from CIC comes latter if at all.
inshallah. thanks anyway

imranjaved728

Jul 2, 2013
Lahore
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
22-09-2013
Med's Done....
4-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
27-12-2013
Hey couple of questions to ask .

I applied for visa through Canada Visa Application Center Lahore on 19 Aug ,2013
Got Medical Call on 18th Sep,2013 (They returned my passport and sent me letter for medical)
Got Medical Done on 4th Oct, 2013
Now there is no response from anyone (My passport is still with me though my degree and other documents are with them)

What should i do ??? wait or what ?? Is there anyway to know My application Status ?? And how do they contact Email, phone or courier ?

WaseemWasii said:
I was Not Accepted At University then I Emailed them and Asked them for Genuine Reasons of Rejection then The Accepted me the Next Day.
I wasn't Rejected By Embassy Got my Visa in First Chance & They Make reasons for rejections Many College Applicants were Rejected that your Course is not Reasonable and you Will Not Leave Canada .
Don't Know about Paper Applications but I Applied online When I Submitted My Application they Sent me Submission Confirmation Email. So there must be something for Paper base Applications.

No Brother, We Didn't Use Any Consultant and We Applied On Our Own So There were no Need to Submit that Form With Application. :)