+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> January intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Hello,

Anyone going for Concordia University College of Alberta from Pakistan?

Looking for room in edmonton.. for MAY session.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
aftabalam said:
Hy
just wanted to inquire that should i apply for visa

got acceptance letter from "Keyano College" Fort McMurry" but they gave a condition that must have to give Business English Entrance test and need to have 65% and above though i gave my ielts and ma bands were 6.5 and i applied for business administration Accounting program for 2 years and
did ma O level s and got 2 As 5 Cs and D in English
and A levels B in Accounting and D in Economics

so should i apply for Visa ?????????????????

your quick response will be highly appreciated
it my not ma,,,,, and please write bit more clearly cant really understand, what I get from here that first u need to appear in exam or entry test whatever and u have to score 65% or more to get the admission, if this is the case u wont get visa,,,

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guyz

need to know how much funds do i need to mention in the study permit application for other expenses..

my course is of 1 year and total tuition fee for 1 year is $13000,, room and board $11000,, other(need to know how much to show in the application).

where as total funds available for 1 year are 4.5 million PKR..

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
omi khan said:
hi guyz

need to know how much funds do i need to mention in the study permit application for other expenses..

my course is of 1 year and total tuition fee for 1 year is $13000,, room and board $11000,, other(need to know how much to show in the application).

where as total funds available for 1 year are 4.5 million PKR..
leave it blank..

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
leave it blank..
ok bro one more thing i need to discuss..i actually have two offer letters from the same institute..one of 1 year graduate certificate and the other of 3 years advanced diploma..i paid first semester fee of graduate certificate and going to apply for visa sept session for this course ..my question is if i get visa hopefully on this basis than is this possible to change my course to advanced diploma after getting visa?? does VO raise any objection at POE about the change of course?

another question is if suppose VO dont raise any objection, do CIC extend my study permit for the rest of two years??

thanking you in anticipation..

aftabalam

Mar 8, 2014
Ghufrankhan said:
So the test u have to give is scheduled in Canada? What if u got less then 65% in that? Wastage of precious money... is there any way out of this condition? like u re-appear in Ielts n get a better band score, that would be a safer option. I think VO will also have some reservation on that
yes i have to give the test in Canada and there is no condition mentioned on Acceptance letter but on the second page that is with the acceptance letter is where the condition is mentioned and in acceptance letter it says that i have to take an entrance test that is the Business English entrance test its an essay i have to write ...

so what do u think ????????????

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
aftabalam said:
yes i have to give the test in Canada and there is no condition mentioned on Acceptance letter but on the second page that is with the acceptance letter is where the condition is mentioned and in acceptance letter it says that i have to take an entrance test that is the Business English entrance test its an essay i have to write ...

so what do u think ????????????
better apply in different college or university... or ask them if there is any way u can get rid of this condition... first thing is college applicant have very low visa success ratio, and with this kind of condition chances are near to none..

aftabalam

Mar 8, 2014
sharjeel91 said:
better apply in different college or university... or ask them if there is any way u can get rid of this condition... first thing is college applicant have very low visa success ratio, and with this kind of condition chances are near to none..
one thing i am confused about is that on the official acceptance letter there is no condition mentioned but the second page which is attention to me there is a condition that i have provisional deficiency and have to give an entrance test first

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
aftabalam said:
one thing i am confused about is that on the official acceptance letter there is no condition mentioned but the second page which is attention to me there is a condition that i have provisional deficiency and have to give an entrance test first
It doesn't matter whether it is written on the first page or not, embassy will ask university n if there is a condition university will definitely inform it to embassy but if u r thinking that condition is not necessary to fulfill u can always university about this matter also discuss that whether there is any way out of it.

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guyz..

is there any bar code generated after validating TRV application form?? i validate the form and a msg appear validated successfully but no bar code generated whereas it generate in case of study permit application..

please response..

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
omi khan said:
hi guyz..

is there any bar code generated after validating TRV application form?? i validate the form and a msg appear validated successfully but no bar code generated whereas it generate in case of study permit application..

please response..
no there is no bar code generated after validating TRV form. It's just generated by the study permit application when u validate it.

memon725626

Feb 3, 2013
I am fresh graduate from Mehran University of Engineering and Technology in the field of Telecommunication from Pakistan. My CGPA is 2.56/4 (57.4%), and i have passed IELTS exams with band score of 6.5. I wanted to know about the types of degrees i can apply in. As of low GPA someone has suggested me to take admission in a College but for what a Diploma or for masters or for post graduation diploma ? For Master of Engineering i am not eligible. ???

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
memon725626 said:
I am fresh graduate from Mehran University of Engineering and Technology in the field of Telecommunication from Pakistan. My CGPA is 2.56/4 (57.4%), and i have passed IELTS exams with band score of 6.5. I wanted to know about the types of degrees i can apply in. As of low GPA someone has suggested me to take admission in a College but for what a Diploma or for masters or for post graduation diploma ? For Master of Engineering i am not eligible. ???
Use the below link to search for Universities that offer your desired program of study

https://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/study-programs/

Visit the University websites to see if you qualify for admission. If you meet their minimum requirements than you are good to apply. Your GPA is very low so It would be really hard for you to get admission for masters. Look for colleges.

memon725626

Feb 3, 2013
MFAhad said:
Use the below link to search for Universities that offer your desired program of study

Visit the University websites to see if you qualify for admission. If you meet their minimum requirements than you are good to apply. Your GPA is very low so It would be really hard for you to get admission for masters. Look for colleges.
thank you so much.

fzrajpoot

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
i applied for student visa for concordia university on 19Nov 2013 .via Visatronics islamabad but i still havent received any call from embasy for rejection or medical