24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
fzrajpoot said:
i applied for student visa for concordia university on 19Nov 2013 .via Visatronics islamabad but i still havent received any call from embasy for rejection or medical
For which term did you apply? There are few here who applied for January term in November and are still waiting. The ones i know are anonymous xyz, sfaisal and ireturned.

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MFAhad said:
no there is no bar code generated after validating TRV form. It's just generated by the study permit application when u validate it.
thanks fahad

Maham Tanveer

Jan 16, 2013
Hi everyone!

Post-graduate admission dates have long gone in Canadian universities. My bad! What if I study post grad certificate or diploma from some 'Canadian college'? Would I be able to get PR then?

Many thanks!

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
Maham Tanveer said:
Hi everyone!

Post-graduate admission dates have long gone in Canadian universities. My bad! What if I study post grad certificate or diploma from some 'Canadian college'? Would I be able to get PR then?

Many thanks!
U can always wait for next term, but this all depend on your profile; share it so we can help further.

Maham Tanveer

Jan 16, 2013
Ghufrankhan said:
U can always wait for next term, but this all depend on your profile; share it so we can help further.
Here is my basic profile:

4 year BS in Mass Communication with final year majors in Public Relations and Advertising - 3.1 GPA
7.5 bands in IELTS
3 month internship in Pakistan's top most media house
2 year experience in freelance writing
several university and external excellence certificates and awards

I am desperately waiting for your response.

Thanks a world!

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Maham Tanveer said:
Hi everyone!

Many thanks!
it doesnt matter for PR if u study in university or college,, as long as the college is in the list of designated institutions there is no difference...

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Maham Tanveer said:
Here is my basic profile:

4 year BS in Mass Communication with final year majors in Public Relations and Advertising - 3.1 GPA
7.5 bands in IELTS
3 month internship in Pakistan's top most media house
2 year experience in freelance writing
several university and external excellence certificates and awards

I am desperately waiting for your response.

Thanks a world!
ur profile looks good, I recommend to apply for university as college applicants from pakistan usually get rejections.. I dont think deadlines is passed for sept 2014 intake,, even if it is gone u can apply for jan 2015 whats the big deal,, apply for university masters better chances on visa,,

mudsplash

Jan 24, 2014
Hi everyone ,

i applied for student visa online in december and got rejected in february

and now i want to apply again ...

well i have a question since i applied earlier online and had biometrics taken for the vac ....
do i need to pay the biometrics fee again with the new application fee ??

I mean my fingerprints or face has not change in a month (lol :p )

These ppl are crazy if they'd be charging me again for something that never changes in your whole life...and the biometrics isnt that cheap either !!

Can anyone plz,plz reply ??????????!!!!!??????????? I dnt know what to do ?

For biometrics they charge : 8500 rs (no application sending charges this way)

For simply sending application : 2300 rs approx i think

plz help friends..........Thanks

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
mudsplash said:
Hi everyone ,

i applied for student visa online in december and got rejected in february

and now i want to apply again ...

well i have a question since i applied earlier online and had biometrics taken for the vac ....
do i need to pay the biometrics fee again with the new application fee ??

I mean my fingerprints or face has not change in a month (lol :p )

These ppl are crazy if they'd be charging me again for something that never changes in your whole life...and the biometrics isnt that cheap either !!

Can anyone plz,plz reply ??????????!!!!!??????????? I dnt know what to do ?

For biometrics they charge : 8500 rs (no application sending charges this way)

For simply sending application : 2300 rs approx i think

plz help friends..........Thanks
why dont u call vac and ask?

memon725626

Feb 3, 2013
I am fresh graduate from Mehran University of Engineering and Technology in the field of Telecommunication from Pakistan. My CGPA is 2.56/4 (57.4%), and i have passed IELTS exams with band score of 6.5. I want to apply for post-graduation Diploma. Question is after completion am i be eligible to have immigration? if my course will be of 2 years length?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
memon725626 said:
I am fresh graduate from Mehran University of Engineering and Technology in the field of Telecommunication from Pakistan. My CGPA is 2.56/4 (57.4%), and i have passed IELTS exams with band score of 6.5. I want to apply for post-graduation Diploma. Question is after completion am i be eligible to have immigration? if my course will be of 2 years length?
to some extend yes,, I mean first u have to get PGWP,, then u can apply for PR,, but the answer is yes definitely ur eligible..

mudsplash

Jan 24, 2014
sharjeel91 said:
why dont u call vac and ask?

Guess i will be doing that but i assume they are not going to have any answer as most of them are hired contract workers with little knowledge about the subject !!!

sumarwadi

Jul 26, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Done....
upfront
I ve applied on 28th of february 2014
VFS GLOBAL Karachi
BBA-HRM summer may 2014 intake Kwantlen Polytechnic University BC
Waiting

fzrajpoot

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
MFAhad said:
For which term did you apply? There are few here who applied for January term in November and are still waiting. The ones i know are anonymous xyz, sfaisal and ireturned.
well I applied for january 2014 session....now I even have deffered my admission and received letter from uni but still no reply from embassy

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
memon725626 said:
sharjeel91 said:
to some extend yes,, I mean first u have to get PGWP,, then u can apply for PR,, but the answer is yes definitely ur eligible..
I second that, what I know is mostly Post graduate diploma course duration is one year. However, It will only get you PGWP for one year. secondly, for CEC eligibility you must have at least one year of skilled work experience or equal amount of part time working hours i.e. 30hrs per week times 52 (you can do the math) must be under NOC 0, A & B. You can be in a better position to choose a right option rather someone else.