+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> January intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

nazikkhan

May 21, 2013
Dear senior members;
i was accepted at Concordia university in M.Eng(ECE) for JAN 2014 with contional acceptance,contions were
1)You have to provide full trancript and degree because i applied on 7th semester result (this condition was met at the time of applying visa)
2) Have to take to two faculty of english courses in first acadmic year at concordia because i do no have IELTS score (I agreed to study faculty of english courses).

but later on my visa got refused 2 times with three main reason
1) not sufficient resourses to study and travel (for which i showed 38k PKR bank statement and other strong financial documents)
2) will not come back to pak (for this showed my personal property etc)
3) travel history (not the genuine reason)

plz suggest me what is the main reason for my refusal because i am pretty sure about visa documents except 2nd condition in LOA.

plz give your helpful comments....

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
nazikkhan said:
Dear senior members;
i was accepted at Concordia university in M.Eng(ECE) for JAN 2014 with contional acceptance,contions were
1)You have to provide full trancript and degree because i applied on 7th semester result (this condition was met at the time of applying visa)
2) Have to take to two faculty of english courses in first acadmic year at concordia because i do no have IELTS score (I agreed to study faculty of english courses).

but later on my visa got refused 2 times with three main reason
1) not sufficient resourses to study and travel (for which i showed 38k PKR bank statement and other strong financial documents)

2) will not come back to pak (for this showed my personal property etc)
3) travel history (not the genuine reason)

plz suggest me what is the main reason for my refusal because i am pretty sure about visa documents except 2nd condition in LOA.

plz give your helpful comments....
1)38k only i mean u were suppossed to show atleast full one year fee and one year living expenses as liquid cash (bank account)
2)showing property is not enough bro, share ur profile for better review, use SOP to satisfy, I have seen people making wierd kind of SOPs,
3)they use it to solidify the rejection, if u get rid of the first two rejections I am quite sure u can get visa,,

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guyz..

hope u all r doing good..need to know the timings for VAC Lahore, opening and closing times and also holidays.
those who submitted their applications through VAC lahore plz share..do share contact number if there is any..

many thanks..

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
omi khan said:
hi guyz..

hope u all r doing good..need to know the timings for VAC Lahore, opening and closing times and also holidays.
those who submitted their applications through VAC lahore plz share..do share contact number if there is any..

many thanks..
Office Address:
Canada Visa Application Centres

Canada Visa Application Centre
14-B Sadiq Plaza, Opposite Miraj Hotel
G-9 Markaz, Islamabad

20/20A, Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital
Queens Road, Lahore

43/1/D Razi Road Block 6
P.E.C.H.S, Karachi

Days of Operation:
We are open Monday to Friday (excluding declared holidays)

Regular Hours of Operation:

VAC Opening time 09.00 – 17.00

Application Submission :09:00 –16:00 Monday - Friday

Passport Collection :14:00– 17:00 Monday - Friday

Helpline phone numbers and Email:

Helpline number: +92-51-2098905

nazikkhan

May 21, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
1)38k only i mean u were suppossed to show atleast full one year fee and one year living expenses as liquid cash (bank account)
2)showing property is not enough bro, share ur profile for better review, use SOP to satisfy, I have seen people making wierd kind of SOPs,
3)they use it to solidify the rejection, if u get rid of the first two rejections I am quite sure u can get visa,,
My profile :
BS(ECE): cgpa 3.29/4
F.S.C: 839/1100
Metric: 822/1050

NO IELTS

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
nazikkhan said:
My profile :
BS(ECE): cgpa 3.29/4
F.S.C: 839/1100
Metric: 822/1050

NO IELTS
ur profile is above average now better appear for IELTS and get the unconditional acceptance, as u have tried twice better play smart this time, after that show more funds, 38k are way to low, what is ur one year fee?? by profile I meant also mention the year,, If there are any gaps etc,, if u have property sell it maintain bank account for 4 months atleast,, gather documents, u can find full list of required documents at this link,,

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/study-permit-requirements-for-pakistani-students-t173401.0.html

good luck..

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
Office Address:
Canada Visa Application Centres

14-B Sadiq Plaza, Opposite Miraj Hotel
G-9 Markaz, Islamabad

20/20A, Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital
Queens Road, Lahore

43/1/D Razi Road Block 6
P.E.C.H.S, Karachi

Days of Operation:
We are open Monday to Friday (excluding declared holidays)

Regular Hours of Operation:

VAC Opening time 09.00 – 17.00

Application Submission :09:00 –16:00 Monday - Friday

Passport Collection :14:00– 17:00 Monday - Friday

Helpline phone numbers and Email:

Helpline number: +92-51-2098905
bundle of thanks bro..

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
sharjeel91 said:
ur profile is above average now better appear for IELTS and get the unconditional acceptance, as u have tried twice better play smart this time, after that show more funds, 38k are way to low, what is ur one year fee?? by profile I meant also mention the year,, If there are any gaps etc,, if u have property sell it maintain bank account for 4 months atleast,, gather documents, u can find full list of required documents at this link,,

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/study-permit-requirements-for-pakistani-students-t173401.0.html

good luck..
One year fee in Concordia ECE is around $13000 + living expense $12000 = $25000. So i don't think it is a concern, provided he showed liquid cash. I think he messed up his SOP.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Ghufrankhan said:
One year fee in Concordia ECE is around $13000 + living expense $12000 = $25000. So i don't think it is a concern, provided he showed liquid cash. I think he messed up his SOP.
LOL read again he is saying 38k PKR,, I mean what was he thinking,,

yellowbellow

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
On monday, will be my 15th day of the embassy in Islamabad asking for my updated LOA.

I am seriously considering Humber college now. Uni of Sask is up to my nose. There recruitment and admissions people are SO stupid. They have sent me my acceptance letter for the wrong term, TWICE! and for the third time, they refuse to mail it to me. They're emailing it instead. Will that be an issue at the BORDER? I haven't received my visa yet but when I was studying in the US, it was an issue not having the original one in my hand, but a printed one.

Anyway, this is the Humber program I Want to apply to: http://www.humber.ca/program/bachelor-commerce-accounting

And this is the program in Saskatoon, university of Saskatchewan: http://www.edwards.usask.ca/programs/undergrad/Major%20Specializations/Accounting/index.aspx

Applying to Canada is way harder than I assumed. Harder than USA I must say. What are your guys opinions, should I go to Humber or Sask?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
yellowbellow said:
On monday, will be my 15th day of the embassy in Islamabad asking for my updated LOA.

I am seriously considering Humber college now. Uni of Sask is up to my nose. There recruitment and admissions people are SO stupid. They have sent me my acceptance letter for the wrong term, TWICE! and for the third time, they refuse to mail it to me. They're emailing it instead. Will that be an issue at the BORDER? I haven't received my visa yet but when I was studying in the US, it was an issue not having the original one in my hand, but a printed one.

Anyway, this is the Humber program I Want to apply to: http://www.humber.ca/program/bachelor-commerce-accounting

And this is the program in Saskatoon, university of Saskatchewan: http://www.edwards.usask.ca/programs/undergrad/Major%20Specializations/Accounting/index.aspx

Applying to Canada is way harder than I assumed. Harder than USA I must say. What are your guys opinions, should I go to Humber or Sask?
u dont have a new letter of acceptance,, u were supposed to have one by now, for what semester u got admission at uni of saskatchewan??

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
yellowbellow said:
Will that be an issue at the BORDER? I haven't received my visa yet but when I was studying in the US, it was an issue not having the original one in my hand, but a printed one.
For Canada, there won't be any problem at POE if you have the printed copy of your Acceptance Letter.

yellowbellow said:

What are your guys opinions, should I go to Humber or Sask?
For sure University of Saskatchewan.
Degree program from a university has always been more worthy!

yellowbellow

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
They mailed me JAN 2014 letter, than 2nd time SEPTEMBER SESSION 2014! I called them and asked to give me admission for MAY session since that's the session I applied for. They emailed me the letter and refuse to mail it to me now. So i Got it finally in the mail last night and have emailed it to them alhumdillah today.

In the end, it worked out. I emailed it to them before the 15 day grace period. :)