+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> January intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MFAhad said:
I can't say for sure but it seems to me that photocopy should be enough.
am also sending the photocopy of her overseas pakistani ID card which is attested from the pakistani consulate in jeddah..her saudi arab's address is also mentioned on this..i think this will be more authentic proof of her residence in saudi arabia..

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
omi khan said:
am also sending the photocopy of her overseas pakistani ID card which is attested from the pakistani consulate in jeddah..her saudi arab's address is also mentioned on this..i think this will be more authentic proof of her residence in saudi arabia..
yup thats good, add that too,, copy of permit and ID card will be enough, yes u can skip attestation its not that necessary if document is from other country,,

nadi002

Dec 1, 2013
Faisalabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to all brothers
seniors I need you suggestion for any improvement if required as I am filing for visa at the end of this month I.A.

Got admission in U of Windsor for MEng (ECE) for fall 2014 session
Funds deposited : $15k canadian
Personal Bank statement : 4.5 million pkr (last 4 months)
property documents & Evaluation paper (9.5 million pkr)
FRC (family certificate)
father's sponsorship affidavit along with proof of source of income (slips of poultry buying & selling)

Academic history :

B.Sc electrical Eng (UET lahore) : 3.396/4
F.Sc : 79.9%
Matric : 79.7%
IELTS : 6.5 no less than 6.0

is anything less or any suggestion to make it more better ???????

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
nadi002 said:
Salam to all brothers
seniors I need you suggestion for any improvement if required as I am filing for visa at the end of this month I.A.

FRC (family certificate)
father's sponsorship affidavit along with proof of source of income (slips of poultry buying & selling)

Academic history :

give full list of documents u are submitting and yeah do add bank account certificate,

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
nadi002 said:
Salam to all brothers

FRC (family certificate)

Academic history :

Financially you look okay so i guess no problem there. Other than that do write a good SOP. Plus also mention other documents you are submitting.

Your academics are really nice why don't you apply in Uni of Victoria, Calgary and York. Even Regina and UOS are better Unis then windsor and I think you have good chance of getting admission there with this GPA.

nadi002

Dec 1, 2013
Faisalabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MFAhad said:
Financially you look okay so i guess no problem there. Other than that do write a good SOP. Plus also mention other documents you are submitting.

Your academics are really nice why don't you apply in Uni of Victoria, Calgary and York. Even Regina and UOS are better Unis then windsor and I think you have good chance of getting admission there with this GPA.
Actually bro I have applied in U of Alberta for MASc program and one on their professor in ECE department has accepted me under his supervision but he is waiting for graduate budget which is expected to be delivered at the end of april & professor can confirm my admission at the end of april. So meanwhile I thought to apply for visa with the U of Windsor letter If I.A I got accepted in U of Alberta finally then I will transfer my funds there. :)

nadi002

Dec 1, 2013
Faisalabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
give full list of documents u are submitting and yeah do add bank account certificate,
ya sure bro I will update you with the final documents I am attaching with my file. Please can you explain me little more about bank certificates???
I mean how can I get these docx? and what are these?

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
yup thats good, add that too,, copy of permit and ID card will be enough, yes u can skip attestation its not that necessary if document is from other country,,
ok bro..please tell is there any additional document required by CHC Islamabad other than the docs u mentioned in ur link??

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
nadi002 said:
Actually bro I have applied in U of Alberta for MASc program and one on their professor in ECE department has accepted me under his supervision but he is waiting for graduate budget which is expected to be delivered at the end of april & professor can confirm my admission at the end of april. So meanwhile I thought to apply for visa with the U of Windsor letter If I.A I got accepted in U of Alberta finally then I will transfer my funds there. :)
Good then. Best of luck :)

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
omi khan said:
ok bro..please tell is there any additional document required by CHC Islamabad other than the docs u mentioned in ur link??
The documents mentioned by Sharjeel in his post about documents requirements is accurate so u won't need any other documents. Do share what documents u are submitting if we think something is missing we will let you know.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
nadi002 said:
ya sure bro I will update you with the final documents I am attaching with my file. Please can you explain me little more about bank certificates???
I mean how can I get these docx? and what are these?
talk to ur bank manager about that and ask him to issue u a bank account certificate, it will take about 2 business days to create, but it will increase the authenticity of ur bank statement.. good luck