+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in August 2021 have not received any news so far, looking for applicants on the same timeline

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hi guys I received an email from ircc for further documents … police certificate from overseas. I applied last year 15 august 2021. Just wanted to update you guys
It is required If you have lived in any other country aside from your home country from 6mths and above. Try to provide it as soon as you can to get your PR approved.

They requested for mine on August 3 and I responded same day cos I had it already. I got my approval on September 15.

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Thank you for sharing your info. How did you provide your police certificate to them? I already got it from uk as I lived there and I provided them same day through my online ircc account. I hope they will make the decision on my application soon

Last edited:

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Thank you for sharing your info. How did you provide your police certificate to them? I already got it from uk as I lived there and I provided them same day through my online ircc account. I hope they will make the decision on my application soon
Very good. I uploaded mine too through my GCKEY acct. Hopefully, you should get approval couple of days after your submission deadline date. And it might come earlier than expected depending on the officer treating your file. All the best and congratulations in advance.

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Very good. I uploaded mine too through my GCKEY acct. Hopefully, you should get approval couple of days after your submission deadline date. And it might come earlier than expected depending on the officer treating your file. All the best and congratulations in advance.
Thank you . Have you got portal request to submit your picture for your pr card ?

Reactions: WATCHTOWA