+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in August 2021 have not received any news so far, looking for applicants on the same timeline

miaa_00

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
In April of this year, my application im0008 was announced as incomplete! Also did not send me an email with additional information!
This is extremely annoying if it was incomplete they should have informed you somehow! It shows that no one knows whats going on with our application unless and until we inquire through GCMS notes

Frustrated!!

miaa_00

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Please if you can let me know you requested GCMS notes from IRCC or CBSA?
as I am planning to apply for it as well

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Please if you can let me know you requested GCMS notes from IRCC or CBSA?
as I am planning to apply for it as well
Yes, this staff is very irresponsible! Thankfully I checked the notes via ATIP! Last night I submitted im0008 and 5604 form via ircd web foram! I don't know if it works?

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
How fast one application moves is dependent of the officer in charge. Sometimes, they could make the whole process a living hell. Continue to complete webform periodically to obtain status of your application. This may trigger a check on your application which could be beneficial.

How the officers really work? nobody knows!

Reactions: miaa_00

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
It’s ok I don’t mind to pay $5 . I know people have applied twice for free and stillbeen waiting .

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
It’s ok I don’t mind to pay $5 . I know people have applied twice for free and stillbeen waiting .
It doesn’t matter, they are the government and don’t care whether you have paid, requesting it from CBSA for free is the most convenient way.

Reactions: qxoil

Kam_jr

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Category........
Other
It doesn’t matter, they are the government and don’t care whether you have paid, requesting it from CBSA for free is the most convenient way.
I applied last week with CBSA. Is no longer free. Is also $5 .

Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
If you were successful in linking your profile it means they have started processing. I am in same boat but its so exhausting and annoying to wait for a year now without any update.
That’s True , seems They don’t even care protected person application
I’m October 2021 applicant
I got email they start working on my application in may now almost 3 month
No update
They didn’t even ask medical yet