+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in August 2021 have not received any news so far, looking for applicants on the same timeline

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
If you were successful in linking your profile it means they have started processing. I am in same boat but its so exhausting and annoying to wait for a year now without any update.
We seem to be on the same path, similar timelines, did we meet the same immigration officer?

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
We seem to be on the same path, similar timelines, did we meet the same immigration officer?
Not unlikely o_O I got an email to update my forms but then no further instructions, and IRCC webform told me “ECAS is up to date” which is clearly untrue.

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Is there any information on prson-srpel portal if you applied through it? Before the update instruction was sent I was unable to view my application for a whole day but as of now it still says “submitted”

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Is there any information on prson-srpel portal if you applied through it? Before the update instruction was sent I was unable to view my application for a whole day but as of now it still says “submitted”
I applied through this portal and it says "Submitted"

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
hi anyone have new update news
I got my CBSA notes back and was able to link my application to GCKey, the case worker changed my birthplace from the city to the province without my knowledge which is why I wasn’t able to link.