+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in August 2021 have not received any news so far, looking for applicants on the same timeline

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
The application I submitted on August 5, 2021 received a provisional AOR on August 25. There has been no update so far. The result of the phone call is that the processing has not yet started. The applicant in the same month of the same year has already received it. PR card, why no one handles mine? Did something happen? I am anxious

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
You contacted your MP right? What did they say?
IRCC is really all over the place wrt PR applications. My process has started but they have not told me and I cannot check my information on ECAS. However I’m able to check on the phone system, did you try the phone system?
Edit: I applied in Nov 21

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
You contacted your MP right? What did they say?
IRCC is really all over the place wrt PR applications. My process has started but they have not told me and I cannot check my information on ECAS. However I’m able to check on the phone system, did you try the phone system?
Edit: I applied in Nov 21
Called and called and told me that it hasn't started processing, just received my application! I contacted the MP, filled out the form the MP gave me, and no news!

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Called and called and told me that it hasn't started processing, just received my application! I contacted the MP, filled out the form the MP gave me, and no news!
That’s so weird, I’m constantly worried about my application too, let’s keep each other updated.
I requested CBSA notes a few days ago to see what’s happening but you probably can’t do that right now.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
That’s so weird, I’m constantly worried about my application too, let’s keep each other updated.
I requested CBSA notes a few days ago to see what’s happening but you probably can’t do that right now.
Are you talking about spending 5️⃣️ Canadian dollars to check information? I did the same, but haven't received the message yet!

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Are you talking about spending 5️⃣️ Canadian dollars to check information? I did the same, but haven't received the message yet!
It’s for free if you do it using the Privacy Act, when did you do that? Normally it takes 40 days.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
It’s for free if you do it using the Privacy Act, when did you do that? Normally it takes 40 days.
June 28th! One month soon, via ircc, where are you? Toronto? Can we leave a contact info? To facilitate our communication

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
June 28th! One month soon, via ircc, where are you? Toronto? Can we leave a contact info? To facilitate our communication
Well we can always post here, I was in Toronto’s suburbs but moved to Ottawa for education, this may have caused some delay on IRCC’s side.

miaa_00

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I applied on 5th Aug 2021. process started in February
no major improvement yet
it shows background check for 6 months now

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I applied on 5th Aug 2021. process started in February
no major improvement yet
it shows background check for 6 months now
I haven't received any information so far except for a temporary aor last August! Called to check the status and told me that I haven't started processing!

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Hi there,
I applied last year in august 16 2021 so far no information no update. I tried to link my application with my ircc account and I managed to link it with application. That worked and this was three months back. after that no update

• Sad
Reactions: gayrefugee

miaa_00

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi there,
I applied last year in august 16 2021 so far no information no update. I tried to link my application with my ircc account and I managed to link it with application. That worked and this was three months back. after that no update
If you were successful in linking your profile it means they have started processing. I am in same boat but its so exhausting and annoying to wait for a year now without any update.