kathmandu
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 june and 17 june 2014
pushpita said:
thanx for the info Pravin..... but PER getting misplaced...didnt get u... can u clarify it?
Actually it is system generated and seen many people in forum getin mr directly or geting per even after mr mail. You can send enquiry to cic and you can know status but it takes around 40 daz.

PNEPAL

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
Aug ,2015
Good news to console all those who have been waiting for PER since long…I am june applicant (NOC 1212) dd cashed on 20th Oct 2014….but dint receive any PER …however received MR without getting PER on 21st Nov,2014….am happy beyond words !! all d best to all those who are waiting !!

pushpita

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
PNEPAL said:
Good news to console all those who have been waiting for PER since long...I am june applicant (NOC 1212) dd cashed on 20th Oct 2014....but dint receive any PER ...however received MR without getting PER on 21st Nov,2014....am happy beyond words !! all d best to all those who are waiting !!
hi there!
good to hear so n its consoling to me as well as my DD is still outstanding when i checked in the bank on friday ...... but really amazed that u received the MR without PER n AOR... best of wishes !

pushpita

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Quote from PNNepal.... posted on this thread on Nov 14th......" Hi, Happiness knows no bounds.... PER received just now. 2nd July applicant ...DD negotiated on 21st October.Want to focus on some weakness points in my application. One of the experience letter I have submitted was not consisted with job descriptions though I got points under experience factor. Just balance certificate was submitted. A copy of manual passports were submitted. We were rejected previously. Most importantly we have just 67 points. Wish u all for the PER who are waiting ."

What kind of person ar u PNepal... u posted above writing so that u received PER and now u r stating u received MR without PER.... well...m amazed u c....its too early for a july applicant to get the MR i suppose......... now cant even think if u had applied for FSW3 or u r just kidding around! well.... its good to know that people ve free time to hoop around the sites and all the people who r logged in the FSW thread are not serious people who applied...many hang around just for time pass! feeling relived that the inflammations thats been posted here are not 100% believable ..had to be filtered u c....TC

strana

Aug 25, 2014
pushpita said:
well i do ve few friends working there at Standard Chartard Bank (SCB)....i ve provided them the copy of my DD on email... they r checking it daily...but the Delhi office of SCB gives them the details of the en-cashed DD transaction twice a month..n i was wondering how other friends from Nepal knew about the DD en cashed...as my status is outstanding since since November 15th update.
Sorry to say but it is not true that SCB nepal gets info on dd encashment only twice a month. SCB performs daily reconciliation on o/s DD and i suggest you ask the remittance department and they should be able to confirm if the DD is encashed or not.

fakenoob

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Changed to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge 14 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 5 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
File Transfer...
19 March 2015
Med's Request
11 May 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Interview........
Waived Expected
Passport Req..
June-2015 Expected
VISA ISSUED...
July-2015 Expected
LANDED..........
Visiting in Oct-15 ,immigrating in April 2016 Planned
pushpita said:
Quote from PNNepal.... posted on this thread on Nov 14th......" Hi, Happiness knows no bounds.... PER received just now. 2nd July applicant ...DD negotiated on 21st October.Want to focus on some weakness points in my application. One of the experience letter I have submitted was not consisted with job descriptions though I got points under experience factor. Just balance certificate was submitted. A copy of manual passports were submitted. We were rejected previously. Most importantly we have just 67 points. Wish u all for the PER who are waiting ."

What kind of person ar u PNepal... u posted above writing so that u received PER and now u r stating u received MR without PER.... well...m amazed u c....its too early for a july applicant to get the MR i suppose......... now cant even think if u had applied for FSW3 or u r just kidding around! well.... its good to know that people ve free time to hoop around the sites and all the people who r logged in the FSW thread are not serious people who applied...many hang around just for time pass! feeling relived that the inflammations thats been posted here are not 100% believable ..had to be filtered u c....TC
dont get carried away by people saying things madam.. who care if they get PER or MR . also keep a tab on global spreadsheet to see the data for everyone

pushpita

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
fakenoob said:
dont get carried away by people saying things madam.. who care if they get PER or MR . also keep a tab on global spreadsheet to see the data for everyone
yet was surprised to see such postings .... as its been more than 3 weeks as per the SS .....i should had heard from CIC but not... hoping that it goes good till i dont get the package returned to me...fingers crossed!

strana

Aug 25, 2014
pushpita said:

@ Dear pushpita mam are you sure this quote is by PNEPAL because i can see this quote under post no 75 of Subash dated 14th Nov. and FYI Pnepal is june 12th applicant and not july.

Re: Applicants from Nepal for 2014,May...
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2014, 06:36:09 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Subash on November 14, 2014, 10:07:06 pm
Hi, Happiness knows no bounds.... PER received just now. 2nd July applicant ...DD negotiated on 21st October.Want to focus on some weakness points in my application. One of the experience letter I have submitted was not consisted with job descriptions though I got points under experience factor. Just balance certificate was submitted. A copy of manual passports were submitted. We were rejected previously. Most importantly we have just 67 points. Wish u all for the PER who are waiting .
good to hear that 2nd July got PER by a fellow Nepali n so happy to know it. N for us no need to panic as m of 8 th July n hopefully ld get next week... Best of wishes subash n all the best that ur papers doesn't get more scrutnized by NDVO as u r in brim of 67 n there r prety amounts of " upabujruks" at NDVO. Best of wishes

PNEPAL

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
Aug ,2015
pushpita said:

Pushpita madam..

Anxiety n frustration are there on your part I understand but that does not give you right to comment on other quote that way without understanding the reality ....u got to comment on process not the person or are u discouraging people to join this thread.....i don't have time to fool around giving false messages..I just thought of sharing my experience so that i could give hopes to all those are waiting...by the way I am June 12th applicant and not July and that post was under quote 75 of Subash dated 14th Nov. you better improve your reading n understanding skills before commenting on others personally.

Re: Applicants from Nepal for 2014,May...
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2014, 06:36:09 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Subash on November 14, 2014, 10:07:06 pm
Hi, Happiness knows no bounds.... PER received just now. 2nd July applicant ...DD negotiated on 21st October.Want to focus on some weakness points in my application. One of the experience letter I have submitted was not consisted with job descriptions though I got points under experience factor. Just balance certificate was submitted. A copy of manual passports were submitted. We were rejected previously. Most importantly we have just 67 points. Wish u all for the PER who are waiting .
good to hear that 2nd July got PER by a fellow Nepali n so happy to know it. N for us no need to panic as m of 8 th July n hopefully ld get next week... Best of wishes subash n all the best that ur papers doesn't get more scrutnized by NDVO as u r in brim of 67 n there r prety amounts of " upabujruks" at NDVO. Best of wishes

capok

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-12-2014
Med's Request
24-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
Interview........
WAIVE
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
JULY END-MID AUG
PNEPAL said:
Good news to console all those who have been waiting for PER since long...I am june applicant (NOC 1212) dd cashed on 20th Oct 2014....but dint receive any PER ...however received MR without getting PER on 21st Nov,2014....am happy beyond words !! all d best to all those who are waiting !!
happy for u PNEPAL,
I am June 26 applicant with sam,e NOC DD cashed on almost the same date consulting bank and PER on 23rd, I think one of our forum member got MR in 28 days time from PER and u also might have PER date same as mine i.e. 23 oct. Shall I also hope to get my MY this week?

CAPOK

nepscan123

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/15/2014
AOR Received.
10/21/2014
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
15/12/2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Any June 23 applicants who has received MR from NDVO?

PNEPAL

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
Aug ,2015
capok said:
happy for u PNEPAL,
I am June 26 applicant with sam,e NOC DD cashed on almost the same date consulting bank and PER on 23rd, I think one of our forum member got MR in 28 days time from PER and u also might have PER date same as mine i.e. 23 oct. Shall I also hope to get my MY this week?

CAPOK

hopefully yes....all d best :)

Paru from Himalaya

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NoC 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
05-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
08-09-2014(prc. started)
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
12-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2015 (Passport sent on 29th jan)
VISA ISSUED...
23 Jan 2015(PP recvd back on 9th feb 2015)
LANDED..........
Landed on 25th May 2015
Hi my dear gorkhali fren, pls cool down every one. We are not here to fight/quarrel with each other but to share our good news and views with other fellow applicants. So lets think and dream together. All the best to every one for your speedy PR process. CHEEEEERS!!

ggmunpl

Nov 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.