kathmandu
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 june and 17 june 2014
capok said:
Which other consultancies are serving good to the clients? where we can recommend for our friends.

CAPOK
Please do not recommend consultancies since we are in circle of such a great forum. We can surely help each other in any aspects and better than any consultancy in nepal. If any confusion to any one in nepal please discuss in forum or message me.

pravin16

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 june and 17 june 2014
capok said:
Mr E-CAS still shows "We received your application on 26th OCT 2014" when shall the status change I received My PER on 23rd OCT 2014.

CAPOK
just to inform, even some people getting MR has only first line.

pravin16

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 june and 17 june 2014
pushpita said:
Hi there how did u know that ur DD got encashed... I sent the draft from standard chartared n unable to find out the DD details
Call banks head office baneswor branch and provide them DD no to check DD status. Do not provide cheque no it does not makes clear.

pushpita

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
pravin16 said:
Dont worry I am sure you will get positive reply with uci soon . Sometimes per gets misplaced and directly mr is received. Even my brothers 12 june per received 5 days ago and sometimes no per.
thanx for the info Pravin..... but PER getting misplaced...didnt get u... can u clarify it?

pushpita

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
pravin16 said:
Call banks head office baneswor branch and provide them DD no to check DD status. Do not provide cheque no it does not makes clear.
well i do ve few friends working there at Standard Chartard Bank (SCB)....i ve provided them the copy of my DD on email... they r checking it daily...but the Delhi office of SCB gives them the details of the en-cashed DD transaction twice a month..n i was wondering how other friends from Nepal knew about the DD en cashed...as my status is outstanding since since November 15th update.

BC 1111

Nov 10, 2014
Hello there...
I need a help... I have to get Pcc from Indian embassy.. As they need a proof for issuing Pcc but I don't have one... I didn't receive per... I came to know that my file has been sent to visa office through reply to my query sent to cio... So guys is there any way out?? Can I show the reply of cio as a proof??? Don't know wot to do?? I want Pcc in my hand before mr..

fakenoob

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Changed to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge 14 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 5 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
File Transfer...
19 March 2015
Med's Request
11 May 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Interview........
Waived Expected
Passport Req..
June-2015 Expected
VISA ISSUED...
July-2015 Expected
LANDED..........
Visiting in Oct-15 ,immigrating in April 2016 Planned
BC 1111 said:
Hello there...
I need a help... I have to get Pcc from Indian embassy.. As they need a proof for issuing Pcc but I don't have one... I didn't receive per... I came to know that my file has been sent to visa office through reply to my query sent to cio... So guys is there any way out?? Can I show the reply of cio as a proof??? Don't know wot to do?? I want Pcc in my hand before mr..
is that so ? u need per to get pcc from indian embassy. i got PCC from a indian metro city even before sending my application to canada. u can probably show indian embassy folks the document checklist where its mentioned that its highly recommended to get PCC and sent with the application. i showed that document list intruction and the police commissioners office in the metro city i am living gave me the PCC.

talk it through with them. if they are reasonable and sensible ppl at indian embassy they would give u PCC. i hope

BC 1111

Nov 10, 2014
fakenoob said:
is that so ? u need per to get pcc from indian embassy. i got PCC from a indian metro city even before sending my application to canada. u can probably show indian embassy folks the document checklist where its mentioned that its highly recommended to get PCC and sent with the application. i showed that document list intruction and the police commissioners office in the metro city i am living gave me the PCC.

talk it through with them. if they are reasonable and sensible ppl at indian embassy they would give u PCC. i hope
I showed the checklist but don't know why they weren't convinced... As I was hurry in submitting my docs n Pcc could be submitted later so I didn't waste any time trying again n again in the embassy... But my bad luck I didn't receive a per neither I remember deleting it.. As I am in a line of getting mr within 10-15 days as per average timeline don't know how will I convince them ??? :(

fakenoob

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Changed to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge 14 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 5 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
File Transfer...
19 March 2015
Med's Request
11 May 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Interview........
Waived Expected
Passport Req..
June-2015 Expected
VISA ISSUED...
July-2015 Expected
LANDED..........
Visiting in Oct-15 ,immigrating in April 2016 Planned
BC 1111 said:
I showed the checklist but don't know why they weren't convinced... As I was hurry in submitting my docs n Pcc could be submitted later so I didn't waste any time trying again n again in the embassy... But my bad luck I didn't receive a per neither I remember deleting it.. As I am in a line of getting mr within 10-15 days as per average timeline don't know how will I convince them ??? :(
u must be having the PER email. do you remember the email ID u gave them. could you check in the junk folder of u inbox too.

how can u be sure that u will be getting MR request if u dont have PER yet. when did u submit ur application

bkss

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
pravin16 said:
Please do not recommend consultancies since we are in circle of such a great forum. We can surely help each other in any aspects and better than any consultancy in nepal. If any confusion to any one in nepal please discuss in forum or message me.
Pravin Ji is right.. since we can guide everything, why to send to the consultancies?? If required, I can also guide people regarding the preparation of necessary docs and filling up the forms. Lets help...

bkss

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
pravin16 said:
CC can be charged by cic directly whereas DD IS presented in bank and bank takes atleast 5 to 7 days to clear it.

Oh that's the story of CC/DD

Thank you Pravin Ji

BC 1111

Nov 10, 2014
fakenoob said:
u must be having the PER email. do you remember the email ID u gave them. could you check in the junk folder of u inbox too.

how can u be sure that u will be getting MR request if u dont have PER yet. when did u submit ur application
CIO replied to my querry about application status that they have already sent me an email and the file is now in NDVO...Yeah i checked every folder of my email...I didn't find PER...

pravin16

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 june and 17 june 2014
pushpita said:
well i do ve few friends working there at Standard Chartard Bank (SCB)....i ve provided them the copy of my DD on email... they r checking it daily...but the Delhi office of SCB gives them the details of the en-cashed DD transaction twice a month..n i was wondering how other friends from Nepal knew about the DD en cashed...as my status is outstanding since since November 15th update.
From which branch did u make DD? U call baneswor branch and ask for remittance department and tell them u want to know the status of dd it takes only 1 min to know status and be on hold for 1 min. Keep ur DDXXXXXXX no ready before call.