+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Kuwait / Kuwait Residents

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am starting this topic for anyone who is applying from the state of Kuwait, I will be more than willing to answer any questions and share my experience.

I am aware not many applicants from Kuwait exist (at least not under skilled workers category); however, I know the confusion I went to at first and now I feel obliged to share with those who need it.

At your service always... even if you read this years later, my account is linked to my main gmail email and I would be notified instantly.

Regards,
I need assistance from you sir. I applied from Kuwait for sinp. Waiting for WP. Need to clarify something. Plz reply me at
palash10paul@gmail.com

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hello,

Thank you very much perfectSkillMigrant for starting this forum.
I just had a question about the document required by Canada as a proof of driving experience. I believe it is some sort of a certificate / letter issued by he Kuwait traffic department. How and where exactly can I get it from? I have seen a lot of comments on other forums from people who have been told that the traffic department doesnt issue such letters.
If this question has already been answered, appreciate if you could please just send me the link to the answer.
Thank you

vargh

Oct 23, 2017
Hi all, how long it will take to get the medical results from Al mowasaat hospital? I did my medicals on 7th July still waiting for the results.

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hi all, how long it will take to get the medical results from Al mowasaat hospital? I did my medicals on 7th July still waiting for the results. Do anyone have WhatsApp group for Kuwait residents?

It took 3 weeks for me.

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi all, how long it will take to get the medical results from Al mowasaat hospital? I did my medicals on 7th July still waiting for the results. Do anyone have WhatsApp group for Kuwait residents?
It took 10 days for me. Did medical on 17 June and got the report in email on 17 June. But still stuck up with PCC fromfor one month. Pakistanis and Egyptians PCCs take more time according to them

vargh

Oct 23, 2017
It took 10 days for me. Did medical on 17 June and got the report in email on 17 June. But still stuck up with PCC fromfor one month. Pakistanis and Egyptians PCCs take more time according to them
For me I got PCC in 4 days. I am still waiting for my medicals. Whts ur status?

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
For me I got PCC in 4 days. I am still waiting for my medicals. Whts ur status?
Medicals done, but PCC pending applied on 16 June. They are not guiding properly, reading from this forum went to South Surra Ministry today and they said it will come on Wednesday In sha Allah. U r Indian National?

vargh

Oct 23, 2017
That’s just an application form,this one you need to submit when you are applying for PCC(dajeej).this process is very simple I guess

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
That’s just an application form,this one you need to submit when you are applying for PCC(dajeej).this process is very simple I guess
Yeah that form we have to fill and take dajeej. But our consultant said you have to take ITA paper for getting that paper however one person got it prpwithe ITA with NOI which we get from province and got PCC before ITA to save time.Like in our case (being Pakistani) all paper work is ready but running after PCC from three weeks and still have to wait. Today went to south surra ministry and they said check on Wednesday.