+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Kuwait / Kuwait Residents

BlackMist

Nov 21, 2018
Kuwait
Hi, got few short queries

1) How long does the hospital take to issue reports after taking samples and doing checkup

2) Can I receive those reports for the rest of my family or their presence is must.

3) Is there any other hospital authorized for medical checkup other than mowasat, considering its slow repo

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi, got few short queries

1) How long does the hospital take to issue reports after taking samples and doing checkup

2) Can I receive those reports for the rest of my family or their presence is must.

3) Is there any other hospital authorized for medical checkup other than mowasat, considering its slow repo
Hey there!

From my experience the report is generated and sent instantly as a soft copy. You wont submit anything no-one's presence is needed after the medical is done. Only Mowasat are authorized last time I checked.

BlackMist

Nov 21, 2018
Kuwait
Hey there!

From my experience the report is generated and sent instantly as a soft copy. You wont submit anything no-one's presence is needed after the medical is done. Only Mowasat are authorized last time I checked.
Thank you for the answer. I have one more query. Are we required to submit PCC and Medical reports within 60 days period after receiving ITA or these are to be submitted after we apply in 60 days and once documents are uploaded, the system will request these. If this is the case, then how long do we have to submit the PCC and Medical reports.

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Thank you for the answer. I have one more query. Are we required to submit PCC and Medical reports within 60 days period after receiving ITA or these are to be submitted after we apply in 60 days and once documents are uploaded, the system will request these. If this is the case, then how long do we have to submit the PCC and Medical reports.
Hey! Well, the medical is not negotiable and needs to be submitted within 60 days. For the PCC you CAN’T submit it now as Kuwait needs a request letter from the Canadian embassy to give you the certificate. So, you will upload a letter explaning that you need a request for police certiifcate instead of the police certificate for now. You will receive instructions of how to receive the police certificate within a month of your application.

BlackMist

Nov 21, 2018
Kuwait
Hey! Well, the medical is not negotiable and needs to be submitted within 60 days. For the PCC you CAN’T submit it now as Kuwait needs a request letter from the Canadian embassy to give you the certificate. So, you will upload a letter explaning that you need a request for police certiifcate instead of the police certificate for now. You will receive instructions of how to receive the police certificate within a month of your application.

Thanks alot. Regarding medical, how long does it take to get an appointment and how long do the doctors take to complete medical examination. Lastly, once examination completed, how many days they take to upload results. Asking this in eventuality if the family is on annual vacation and need to get them back.

m00die

Feb 4, 2018
Hi! Could anyone tell what is the price of medical checkup in Mowasat Hospital and which documents they need? I'm currently not in Kuwait and don't have a possibility to call them. Thanks

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hi! Could anyone tell what is the price of medical checkup in Mowasat Hospital and which documents they need? I'm currently not in Kuwait and don't have a possibility to call them. Thanks
i think it's about 120 KD. i don't remember exactly. you just need to take your ITA and Passport and civil id(optional).

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks alot. Regarding medical, how long does it take to get an appointment and how long do the doctors take to complete medical examination. Lastly, once examination completed, how many days they take to upload results. Asking this in eventuality if the family is on annual vacation and need to get them back.
Hi.

Appointment are based on availability. but it's not very difficult. the complete procedure takes about 3 hrs including waiting hours. i did my medical on Nov 10th 2017 and the result was uploaded on dec 6th 2017.

mushtaq khan

Mar 6, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
All Employer Pay Slips submitted on 13/12/2018.
Nomination.....
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-03-2019
Dear ALL
PCC Kuwait is easy and within 1 week chance to get if everything is soon.

After nomination go directly to Canadian embassy Kuwait along with nomination letter for to collect PCC forms for your or spouse or dependents.
Then go to Dajeej Farwaniya Finger Print Office (8AM-12 PM) along with copy of Civil ID Kuwait /Passport & 1 picture blue background each. Staple one by one individually submit it on Reception. They give u small slip along with red color no. sticker and receptionist mention the submit date.
for Indians within 3-10 days may have chance but Pakistani/Bangladesh or Arabia nationals take more time to process. If delay u can approach mudir same building inside or to go ministry for to speed up ur good conduct certificate.

It was my personal experience that I got within 1 week PCC Kuwait but my Pakistani national friend got after 15 days by approach ministry.

Last edited:

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hi guys,
Do you know a good photo studio in Kuwait where I can get my photos snapped for canada immigration. CIC rejected the photos I sent and asked for new ones. I just wana make sure I do it right this time.

mushtaq khan

Mar 6, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
All Employer Pay Slips submitted on 13/12/2018.
Nomination.....
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-03-2019
Dear photo specification for cic is at website.U can shot any shop in kuwait with that details.

Please share ur contact no. i will add u for future updates.

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hi guys,
Do you know a good photo studio in Kuwait where I can get my photos snapped for canada immigration. CIC rejected the photos I sent and asked for new ones. I just wana make sure I do it right this time.
just print the specs and give it to the photographer. they will do it accordingly.

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Thanks. That's what I didn. But since my photos got rejected, I guess the photograph did not do a good job. This is why I'm looking for a good one to make sure the photos are not rejected again.