+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Kuwait / Kuwait Residents

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
does anyone have any information about how to get hold of " driving experience letter" here in Q8

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Sorry about that :(
Do you have any specific requirements or format for the letter?
If not, you can get a photocopy of your kuwait driving license attested by a lawyer or the ministry of justice + the ministry of foreigh affairs.
This is just my guess tho ..

prince018

Mar 1, 2014
To those who had their medical done at New Mowasat Hospital, how long it took for you to recieve your approved visa after you had your medical done?.

Tbh, i am really not impressed with the service they give their client. You pay a hefty amount of money for a service that is slower compared when you had your medical from third world countries. In Philippines, the hospital can upload the results within a week but in this hospital, it took over 20days and yet i have no confirmation that it was already sent to cic. :(

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hi guys,

Mowasat hospital confirmed that they uploaded my medical results on the IRCC system only 2 weeks after I did my medical test. Which I think is not bad compared to what I expected :)
However, my application status doesnt say anything about that.
How can I check that the hospital has really uploaded my medicals?

Thanks in advance.

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hi guys,

Mowasat hospital confirmed that they uploaded my medical results on the IRCC system only 2 weeks after I did my medical test. Which I think is not bad compared to what I expected :)
However, my application status doesnt say anything about that.
How can I check that the hospital has really uploaded my medicals?

Thanks in advance.
Usually your application status changes to “ you have passed medicals” after 2 weeks of PR application submission

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018

prince018

Mar 1, 2014
Sorry, might be out of the topic. Just trying my luck to get some answers

Hello guys. I am just wondering if there is someone here with same experience.

This morning, i went to get Police Clearance certificate from dept of criminal evidence in farwaniya. When I entered their office, there is this guy who collected my requirements (passport size photo, copy of civil id and passport and the letter from embassy). After that he give me a small paper and was told to come back after 10days. I was NOT asked to have my finger print scanned and a snap of photo on their office and i am worried that i might probably missed the procedure.

I remember when i came here 5mos ago, my company assisted us in a police station where they get my photo and fingerprint for our civil id. Would it be possible that the reason why i was not asked today for finger print and photo is because they can use my fingerprint record that i made 5mos ago?

Thanks.

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Sorry, might be out of the topic. Just trying my luck to get some answers

Hello guys. I am just wondering if there is someone here with same experience.

This morning, i went to get Police Clearance certificate from dept of criminal evidence in farwaniya. When I entered their office, there is this guy who collected my requirements (passport size photo, copy of civil id and passport and the letter from embassy). After that he give me a small paper and was told to come back after 10days. I was NOT asked to have my finger print scanned and a snap of photo on their office and i am worried that i might probably missed the procedure.

I remember when i came here 5mos ago, my company assisted us in a police station where they get my photo and fingerprint for our civil id. Would it be possible that the reason why i was not asked today for finger print and photo is because they can use my fingerprint record that i made 5mos ago?

Thanks.
Hi,

Did the guy who took your documents ask you when was your last PCC issued? Or did he check on their system?
If not, then there is no way for him to know that you had it issued 5 months ago just by looking at you :)
He probably just assumed that you know the procedure and will go to the room on the right side to get your finger prints taken.
In this case, I suggest you go back there and ask one of the officers. They are much more knowledgeable than the guy who sits at the entrance and just collects documents.
This is what I would do if I was in the same situation.
Wish you best of luck!

prince018

Mar 1, 2014
No. He did not asked me anything. :(
After he give me the small paper, he just told me to come back after 10days. Too bad i was'nt that attentive today. :(

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am starting this topic for anyone who is applying from the state of Kuwait, I will be more than willing to answer any questions and share my experience.

I am aware not many applicants from Kuwait exist (at least not under skilled workers category); however, I know the confusion I went to at first and now I feel obliged to share with those who need it.

At your service always... even if you read this years later, my account is linked to my main gmail email and I would be notified instantly.

Regards,
Hello @perfectSkilledMigrant and members of Kuwait EE application thread..
My job is based in home country, India and It required me to travel in and out of Kuwait in last ten years. I was also resident for some time for a long project (held ikama), returned to home country and then I visited back and forth on business visa couple of years later.
Since my single stay in Kuwait was never more than six months in row, I was not requested to submit Kuwait PCC while submitting my application. (AOR-17May18). My collective stay being almost 3+ years, I suspect it may be asked in future. I am no longer in Kuwait.
Hence I wanted ask if Kuwait PCC can be obtained from outside of Kuwait (in India) by any means?
Thanks..

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
No. He did not asked me anything. :(
After he give me the small paper, he just told me to come back after 10days. Too bad i was'nt that attentive today. :(
Does the paper have a sticker on it with a 6 digits number in red colour?
If it does, then you are good. No need to worry. That means that they dont need to re-take your finger prints.