17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hello everyone,

I am starting this topic for anyone who is applying from the state of Kuwait, I will be more than willing to answer any questions and share my experience.

I am aware not many applicants from Kuwait exist (at least not under skilled workers category); however, I know the confusion I went to at first and now I feel obliged to share with those who need it.

At your service always... even if you read this years later, my account is linked to my main gmail email and I would be notified instantly.

Regards,

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heyy, nice to see an applicant from Kuwait. Although I work in Qatar, I've been a frequent visitor in Kuwait because of my extended family there.

I understand its the wrong forum to ask this question (you specifically said Kuwait applicants only), still I will give it a shot.

I am expecting OINP PT in Feb and trying to finalize all documents before that. My question is specific to Personal History of OINP Form (Section D).

a) Do I have to list my travels outside Qatar (personal vacations to Europe or home country) in this section?
b) Or this section is only specific for unemployment / employment / education history?

My gut feeling says the personal travels / vacations should go into Travel History which comes at a later stage under CIC. Would love to have your feedback.
TIA

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hello Khan,

No worries about it, your question is fine by me even if you are not applying from Kuwait.

I obtained a PN from ONtario through the OOPNP Human Capital Stream which allowed me to get an ITA and my PR application is in process at the moment.

Concerning your question... that section is as follows:

Personal and Work History (Principal Applicant Only) *
Provide the details of your personal and work history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent. Start with the most
recent information. Under “Occupation”, write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on
what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, etc.). Attach supporting documentation for each employment entry
(reference letters, workbooks, etc.). Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time. Use a separate sheet if necessary.
Note: only relevant paid work experience will be assessed.

What I personally did was to list the "general points" since the age of 18 (I am not 28 yet) ... and then attached an explanation letter just regarding this section and stated that during that time, I made several trips in and out of my current country of residence (especially to Lebanon my home country, at least twice a year) and listed them all in a table based on the entry and exit stamps on my passport (OOPNP also requires a scan of your full passport , full as in each and every page even empty ones) I did that to stay on the safe side and yes because as you stated, CIC will and did ask me for all travel history, so although it was a pain, I had to gather my travel history and keep track of it.

Hope that was helpful.

Regards,

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Man !

I am from Palestine , but was born and raised in Kuwait ..

Currently working in Kuwait and already submitted my online application standing at 378 , within 4 months my score will move up to 390 because of work experience ..

I am Also planning to retake the IELTS to upgrade my score even further ..

Can you please share your current status ? Noc Code ? How did you get the Police certificate ? and how did you arranged for Proof of funds as well ?

Thanks in advance !

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hello Mrnassaro

You are welcome anytime.

First of all you are going way ahead of yourself.. your score is low and most likely CIC will never go that low with their draws... probably you need at least 430 points and they would get to that at least in 3 months if they continue the trend of weekly draws.

I believe you need a CLB 9 at least in IELTS.

I submitted my PR application and waiting... NOC 2147 ....

PCC is obtained from the MOI complex in Dajeej on 6th ring, but you get it AFTER you apply for PR when CIC sends you a request letter for it which you use to get a letter from Canadian embassy in Kuwait and then you use that letter to get the PCC because then the Kuwaiti authorities would issue it in English language and state that it is for the purpose of travel.

Proof of funds needs to be equal to or above the minimum value stated in the LICO entry for your case (depends on how many family members) and that needs to be an average over 6 months, banks would issue a certificate stating that you have such funds available for immigration purposes writing your name, account number and balance, it would be on an official bank letter head, signed and stamped and you can get a bank statement for the last 6 months to support it. NBK were helpful with that, I do not know about other banks.

Your best chances would be to get better on IELTS and see how things go from there.... you might still be able to apply for an Ontario PNP through OOPNP if they send you the letter of interest.

If you have more questions let me know.

Regards,

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the details Brother !

My IETLS now is L/R/W/S = 8/8/6.5/7.5 , Short by .5 on writing !:(

I will redo my IELTS within the next two months .. Apart from that I am only 25 and pursing a msaters degree and I am having a brother ( citizen ) living in Ontario.

I will be doing my best to increase my score , and probably bothering you more on this forum :)

Thanks for your help brother !

BR,
Mohamed

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Mrnassaro said:
Thanks for the details Brother !

My IETLS now is L/R/W/S = 8/8/6.5/7.5 , Short by .5 on writing !:(

I will redo my IELTS within the next two months .. Apart from that I am only 25 and pursing a msaters degree and I am having a brother ( citizen ) living in Ontario.

I will be doing my best to increase my score , and probably bothering you more on this forum :)

Thanks for your help brother !

BR,
Mohamed
Do not worry about it bro, you are not bothering at all .. we are all here to help each other :)

And that is excellent, get yourself about 400 and you will can then go to Ontario on a PNP if they offer it, having a brother there will help... for now having relatives there does not increase CRS score, but the new liberal (more rational and logical government) intends to take that into consideration.

I am sorry for that .5 point .... many people are having the same issue ... getting it will push your score up a lot .... please use this http://www.engvid.com/english-exams/ielts/ ... their videos especially on writing will guarantee you a 7 if your English is good already and it does seem so.

Feel free to ask about anything and at anytime and I would reply ASAP.

Regards,

omomarzizo

Aug 6, 2016
Hi there
Anybody applying from Kuwait ?
Iam starting from zero
I have many question and very confused
Please anyone can help?

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
omomarzizo said:
Hi there
Anybody applying from Kuwait ?
Iam starting from zero
I have many question and very confused
Please anyone can help?
Hello,

First of all use this link to calculate your possible CRS score http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp and based on that you can know if you can proceed or not and how to do so.

If you have done IELTS or any other accepted english language test or french language test, fill in the exact scores, if not then estimate based on your realistic estimation of your language level.

Regards,

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
perfectSkilledMigrant said:
Hello everyone,

I am starting this topic for anyone who is applying from the state of Kuwait, I will be more than willing to answer any questions and share my experience.

I am aware not many applicants from Kuwait exist (at least not under skilled workers category); however, I know the confusion I went to at first and now I feel obliged to share with those who need it.

At your service always... even if you read this years later, my account is linked to my main gmail email and I would be notified instantly.

Regards,
I am from Qatar, My AOR is 28 DEC 2015, I want to know what is the average processing time of ADVO.

omomarzizo

Aug 6, 2016
My CRS score is less than 400 but I was wondering
Is there any hope I got nominated from any province which need nurses
Or may be I should study French and rethink of Quebec
What do you think ?
Please give an advice

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
omomarzizo said:
My CRS score is less than 400 but I was wondering
Is there any hope I got nominated from any province which need nurses
Or may be I should study French and rethink of Quebec
What do you think ?
Please give an advice
I really do not know much about PNP streams, you should ask them in the specific sections and see what is still open and can apply to your specific situation.... I have a PN from Ontario but they have closed their intake for a few months now .... I am still waiting on PPR since 9 months now...so I have not been up to date since then.

Regards,

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
hello....I have just received a Provincial Nomination from Nova Scotia. I need details about the medical test.....where did you take it in Kuwait and how detailed was it?

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
pakimom said:
hello....I have just received a Provincial Nomination from Nova Scotia. I need details about the medical test.....where did you take it in Kuwait and how detailed was it?
I did mine in new mowasat in salmiya... it should still be there i think...it cost 120KD back then (nearly 1.5 years now)... and it was a few blood and urine tests for major diseases as far as I remember.. like for HIV and Hepatitis and diabetes as well as a chest scan for TB...