+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Kuwait / Kuwait Residents

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I contacted everyone and finally gave up and just gave it time ...asked for GCMS notes several times..... I emailed the minister even ... asked for CBSA ATIP notes (3 months now and have not received them yet) .... but anyhow 10 days ago i got a request to repeat my medicals which means my security check is finally over I think. and once i pass medicals I should be getting PPR ( i hope)....after nearly 15 months (just for security check...other checks took 3 months i guess) .... Anyhow there is nothing you can do but wait.. my last CSE to ADVO got a reply of "we will no longer reply to you" lol ... I have only sent them 2 or 3 CSEs every few motnhs after i crossed 6 months of waiting .... anyhow just order GCMS notes if you havent so that you get a better idea of where your application is ...at which stage .. and just wait and be patient .....
They can reply with that?
Did you receive PPR yet?
have you been on security screening?

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Yes please what is the update on your case?

omomarzizo

Aug 6, 2016
Hello to all
Does anyone here working under Kuwait ministry of health?
I need to enquire for something urgently please

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I'm
I contacted everyone and finally gave up and just gave it time ...asked for GCMS notes several times..... I emailed the minister even ... asked for CBSA ATIP notes (3 months now and have not received them yet) .... but anyhow 10 days ago i got a request to repeat my medicals which means my security check is finally over I think. and once i pass medicals I should be getting PPR ( i hope)....after nearly 15 months (just for security check...other checks took 3 months i guess) .... Anyhow there is nothing you can do but wait.. my last CSE to ADVO got a reply of "we will no longer reply to you" lol ... I have only sent them 2 or 3 CSEs every few motnhs after i crossed 6 months of waiting .... anyhow just order GCMS notes if you havent so that you get a better idea of where your application is ...at which stage .. and just wait and be patient .....
I'm so happy to hear that. I told you man ! Good luck and keep us posted.

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello to all
Does anyone here working under Kuwait ministry of health?
I need to enquire for something urgently please
It's better to just post what your concern is and someone will reply. Don't wait for someone to ask you what your problem is.

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
So I'm at the 13 month mark. The wait continues....

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hello...I had passed everything from long ago but only security screening was remaining (Cannot be sure because GCMS notes dont show such details) .... Anyhow CSIS replied to my enquiry and said they had finished my security screening from their side within a month only from when they got the request from IRCC.... I had asked for CBSA ATIP notes recently and it has been 3 months+ and they did not send them.....they kept asking for extension and more time so it has become clear to me that all delays were from CBSA most likely....

Anyways, my medicals had expired and ADVO asked me to repeat them ... I did them more than 2 weeks ago and it seems that the centre in Kuwait is yet to send the results.... they are extremely slow for tests that only take 1 day to get results for !!! ... I am just waiting now and hopefully ADVO do not delay my PPR after my medicals (all of this hope is based on assuming that they would only ask for repeated medicals if I had cleared everything else).

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello...I had passed everything from long ago but only security screening was remaining (Cannot be sure because GCMS notes dont show such details) .... Anyhow CSIS replied to my enquiry and said they had finished my security screening from their side within a month only from when they got the request from IRCC.... I had asked for CBSA ATIP notes recently and it has been 3 months+ and they did not send them.....they kept asking for extension and more time so it has become clear to me that all delays were from CBSA most likely....

Anyways, my medicals had expired and ADVO asked me to repeat them ... I did them more than 2 weeks ago and it seems that the centre in Kuwait is yet to send the results.... they are extremely slow for tests that only take 1 day to get results for !!! ... I am just waiting now and hopefully ADVO do not delay my PPR after my medicals (all of this hope is based on assuming that they would only ask for repeated medicals if I had cleared everything else).
Yes, New Mowasat is very slow at this for no apparent reason why. You can upload your results yourself too I believe. Have they given you the option to or is it solely based on the hospital ? One more thing I need to ask you.. how did you order GCMS notes ? Through an agency or a family member in Canada ?

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
If you have a family friend, then you can authorize them and apply through them. If not, then apply through third party. The most expensive one is caips.ca for $40 and the cheapest one is caipsgcms.com for $25. Report comes directly from the immigration dept so no idea why somebody would charge $40 unless somebody had lot of money to pay ;)

Last edited:

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
If you have a family friend, then you can authorize them and apply through them. If not, then apply through third party. The most expensive one is caips.ca for $40 and the cheapest one is caipsgcms.com for $25. Report comes directly from the immigration dept so no idea why somebody would charge $40 unless somebody had lot of money to pay ;)
Thank you. Which among those is the most reliable ? Or are they both the same ?

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Well, I went through these websites for requesting GCMS notes and have to say, I'm not really comfortable authorizing these companies to obtain my personal information. I mean this is really personal stuff, not even Facebook has this kind of information and as we know, nowadays, information is money. That's just my personal view on the matter. I'll try and find a relative or friend I can trust to obtain the aforementioned information.

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Well, I went through these websites for requesting GCMS notes and have to say, I'm not really comfortable authorizing these companies to obtain my personal information. I mean this is really personal stuff, not even Facebook has this kind of information and as we know, nowadays, information is money. That's just my personal view on the matter. I'll try and find a relative or friend I can trust to obtain the aforementioned information.
Nothing on the internet is secure nowadays :).
Applying through a relative/friend is the best thing you can do! Unfortunately, I and other hundred and thousand people don't know anybody there so third party is the only way for us. Nothing is secure on Internet... The Canadian govt sites got hacked last year and 100s of tax records were stolen from Canada revenue agency. Hope you get your visa soon :)

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
I used gcmsnow.com several times ....they are reliable and fast and cheapest ... I never had any issue ..... but if you are not comfortable then it is best to use a relative or friend although no one is trustworthy these days lol ..... plus the form you would sign is an official IRCC form .....

omomarzizo

Aug 6, 2016
It's better to just post what your concern is and someone will reply. Don't wait for someone to ask you what your problem is.
I'm working under ministry of health I need to make reference letter but the way cic wanted it can't be done only the ministry papers forms available also I don't have someone to sign it for me and give card
Of course my director won't sign papers like this even when I will be resigning
For that I need any experience of you here having same situation
Thank you very much

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I'm working under ministry of health I need to make reference letter but the way cic wanted it can't be done only the ministry papers forms available also I don't have someone to sign it for me and give card
Of course my director won't sign papers like this even when I will be resigning
For that I need any experience of you here having same situation
Thank you very much
Ok, sounds a bit complicated. This is what I would do, Get a letter of employment from them, whatever type they'll give. Then get a copy of your employment contract (certified) and get it translated from CIC authorized translators and then upload these 2 documents into your CIC account where you're supposed to upload Employment references. You will also have a slot to upload a letter of explanation. You can upload a personal statement explaining the issue you faced and why you've uploaded those documents but make sure you use proper English, maybe have someone proof read it before you upload. Anyways that's the best solution I can think of because it is next to impossible to get a document of a particular format from ANY ministry. Good luck and let us know how it goes.