Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I'm working under ministry of health I need to make reference letter but the way cic wanted it can't be done only the ministry papers forms available also I don't have someone to sign it for me and give card
Of course my director won't sign papers like this even when I will be resigning
For that I need any experience of you here having same situation
Thank you very much
And one more thing. Try asking the HR department to have you a letter of employment, they're usually the ones responsible for such kinds of matters

omomarzizo

Aug 6, 2016
Ok, sounds a bit complicated. This is what I would do, Get a letter of employment from them, whatever type they'll give. Then get a copy of your employment contract (certified) and get it translated from CIC authorized translators and then upload these 2 documents into your CIC account where you're supposed to upload Employment references. You will also have a slot to upload a letter of explanation. You can upload a personal statement explaining the issue you faced and why you've uploaded those documents but make sure you use proper English, maybe have someone proof read it before you upload. Anyways that's the best solution I can think of because it is next to impossible to get a document of a particular format from ANY ministry. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Thank you very much

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Ok everyone, i am in need of your help once again. I finally received a reply for my CSE-ADVO and it was as follows;-

Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.

Please contact the office where you applied for any case specific enquiries. Our files do not show an active application at the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi.

Please also consult the following website for processing timeframes and status updates: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.aspand http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section / RA

All this time i was under the impression that since i applied from Kuwait, my application was with ADVO. So now, i want to know which Visa office has my application. How do i go about doing that ?

ajkidwai

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08/06/2017
Passport Req..
18/08/2017
Guys, I got PPR on 17th August 2017. My AOR was 8th June 2017 and FSWO.
In the PPR email they have requested for Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s):

Did anyone have this in their PPR email?

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Guys, I got PPR on 17th August 2017. My AOR was 8th June 2017 and FSWO.
In the PPR email they have requested for Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s):

Did anyone have this in their PPR email?
Hey there,
wow, that was quick. Within a month and a half of AOR ? i'm speechless. can you please share your score ?

Sorry, dont know about the itinerary thing. Good luck.

Po0oyaa

May 4, 2017
Hey guys,

Good to find this thread here.
Can anyone help me with all this notary business they require? where do we do those? for example a reference letter from coworker has to be notarized. From where?

Also for birth certificates and such when i translate them I guess the ministry of justice notarizes those correct ? Please share any info you have on notary services for canada and also translation centers that they would approve in Kuwait. Thanks in advance

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hello Mrnassaro

You are welcome anytime.

First of all you are going way ahead of yourself.. your score is low and most likely CIC will never go that low with their draws... probably you need at least 430 points and they would get to that at least in 3 months if they continue the trend of weekly draws.

I believe you need a CLB 9 at least in IELTS.

I submitted my PR application and waiting... NOC 2147 ....

PCC is obtained from the MOI complex in Dajeej on 6th ring, but you get it AFTER you apply for PR when CIC sends you a request letter for it which you use to get a letter from Canadian embassy in Kuwait and then you use that letter to get the PCC because then the Kuwaiti authorities would issue it in English language and state that it is for the purpose of travel.

Proof of funds needs to be equal to or above the minimum value stated in the LICO entry for your case (depends on how many family members) and that needs to be an average over 6 months, banks would issue a certificate stating that you have such funds available for immigration purposes writing your name, account number and balance, it would be on an official bank letter head, signed and stamped and you can get a bank statement for the last 6 months to support it. NBK were helpful with that, I do not know about other banks.

Your best chances would be to get better on IELTS and see how things go from there.... you might still be able to apply for an Ontario PNP through OOPNP if they send you the letter of interest.

If you have more questions let me know.

Regards,

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hi there,

I'm also applying from Kuwait. I just got an ITA under FSW with nomination from the province of Ontario.
Now according to the check list I got after filling out the PR application, I should submit a PCC along with my application.
However, I have not received any letter from IRCC to present to the Canadian embassy and get their letter to apply for PCC.
Can you please help.

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi there,

I'm also applying from Kuwait. I just got an ITA under FSW with nomination from the province of Ontario.
Now according to the check list I got after filling out the PR application, I should submit a PCC along with my application.
However, I have not received any letter from IRCC to present to the Canadian embassy and get their letter to apply for PCC.
Can you please help.
They will send you one within two weeks of application. If not, request one through CSE.

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Thanks a lot.
What about the affidavit? I deal with a very reputable translation office in Kuwait, but I don't think the translator will accept to go with me to a notary office for his affidavit.
Can you please advise.

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am starting this topic for anyone who is applying from the state of Kuwait, I will be more than willing to answer any questions and share my experience.

I am aware not many applicants from Kuwait exist (at least not under skilled workers category); however, I know the confusion I went to at first and now I feel obliged to share with those who need it.

At your service always... even if you read this years later, my account is linked to my main gmail email and I would be notified instantly.

Regards,
Hello,

Could you please let me know how did you get the affidavit of the translator from Kuwait, and which translation office did you deal with.

Thanks in advance

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Thanks a lot.
What about the affidavit? I deal with a very reputable translation office in Kuwait, but I don't think the translator will accept to go with me to a notary office for his affidavit.
Can you please advise.
First, the PCC will be in english so there is no need to translae that.

Second, if you need a translator for other stuff, there are several proper ones in Ibn Khaldoun street. They are pros and know how to create a proper affidavit so don’t worry about that ... tell me if you need help in other stuff too ...

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Fantastic!
Highly appreciate if you could please send me the name or the contact of one of these translation offices in Ibn khaldoun street, as I'm not familiar with that area.