+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Europe and USA

Sereena13

Jan 30, 2019
I found the email really confusing too. It's extremely unclear.

Nowhere to upload anything in my CIC (When I had ADR there absolutely was). Seeing as this is what people have described previously and reported they used the form to submit, the details, I've taken this to mean we do not need to provide anything but the photos (I believe the things they've asked for were already part of the application) because using the form takes an additional 5-10 business days.

I've sent the photos and will follow up on the status next week
----------------------
Finally got a response for them. It's an error. There is supposed to be a place for the file to be updated

Ok, so did you just send photos and passport photo copy only? Also with the passport photocopy did you send just the bio page or every stamped page too?

Also, also... regarding the query on uploading the documents to CIC, did you use a web form to query it on the CIC site? And what’s the outcome of it being an error, you don’t have to upload anything?

I have all the questions! Sorry

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Ok, so did you just send photos and passport photo copy only? Also with the passport photocopy did you send just the bio page or every stamped page too?

Also, also... regarding the query on uploading the documents to CIC, did you use a web form to query it on the CIC site? And what’s the outcome of it being an error, you don’t have to upload anything?

I have all the questions! Sorry
I emailed LDNIMMIGRATION@ (intended for use if you can't hit the 30 day deadline) and they suggested the visa office is supposed to add those. They then told me to send my passport copy and photos with a return envelope.

I have also raised a CSF to see if I can get the MyCIC updated so I can do it online too, for peace of mind

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Sent a few folks invitation to the telegram group. If you're interested, from europe or the US, have PPR (or are on your way) or have already landed and keen on chatting about more than JUST the uselessness of the IRCC system, if I haven't invited you yet, say so and I'll drop you a link

draxxemsklounst

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Seems like the ride never ends.

RFV: 3rd May
Docs received at London: 7th May
COPR: ?

Still waiting after 32 days/4.5 weeks. Unbelievable.

I've emailed twice but of course they won't grace me with a reply.

I'm beginning to suspect Canada isn't actually a real place and this is all just an elaborate scam...

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Seems like the ride never ends.

RFV: 3rd May
Docs received at London: 7th May
COPR: ?

Still waiting after 32 days/4.5 weeks. Unbelievable.

I've emailed twice but of course they won't grace me with a reply.

I'm beginning to suspect Canada isn't actually a real place and this is all just an elaborate scam...
Are you emailing LDNImmigration@? Mark the subject line URGENT. Express concerns that it has been over 4 weeks (their maximum processing time) and that you, given you have a 30 day maximum to provide the information, are concerned about the lack of update and that you had plans to travel soon.

I emailed them with an "URGENT" email and got a reply same day

draxxemsklounst

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
I emailed them with an "URGENT" email and got a reply same day
Yeah I tried that on Wednesday but they obviously didn't deem it urgent enough to bother replying in the two full days subsequent.

I don't get it. I don't understand what they're doing. I don't understand why it's taking so long. I don't understand why they can't just send me a one line email to let me know what's up. I don't understand why me, or what I ever did to them.

My medical expiry date is fast approaching. In my case it shouldn't matter, I'm ready to get on the next flight. Thing is, they don't know that. What if I was a family man with kids and a job to wrap up and a house to sell etc? Do they really think it's appropriate to keep someone waiting for over a month after the RFV and then give them less than 20 days to complete their landing?

Their entire business is based around the movement of people and yet is completely devoid of the human element.

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Yeah I tried that on Wednesday but they obviously didn't deem it urgent enough to bother replying in the two full days subsequent.

I don't get it. I don't understand what they're doing. I don't understand why it's taking so long. I don't understand why they can't just send me a one line email to let me know what's up. I don't understand why me, or what I ever did to them.

My medical expiry date is fast approaching. In my case it shouldn't matter, I'm ready to get on the next flight. Thing is, they don't know that. What if I was a family man with kids and a job to wrap up and a house to sell etc? Do they really think it's appropriate to keep someone waiting for over a month after the RFV and then give them less than 20 days to complete their landing?

Their entire business is based around the movement of people and yet is completely devoid of the human element.
I feel for you bud =/ Hoping they get it together soon

draxxemsklounst

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
So I finally received the COPR in my online account. 42 days since my RFV letter. I messaged them 5 times today so I guess they got sick of being pestered. I'm exhausted, what a horrible experience this whole thing has been but hopefully it goes smoothly for all of us hereon in.

They also emailed me:

"Dear Applicant,

We are sorry for the delay in sending out your documents. This is down to an exceeding large workload in the visa issuing office this time of year. I can confirm that your COPRs have been sent signed for to your address on file. These should be with you in the next few days. Your documents are valid until April 2020.

Kind Regards.
VPU"

Reactions: tan4 and RayBear

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
So I finally received the COPR in my online account. 42 days since my RFV letter. I messaged them 5 times today so I guess they got sick of being pestered. I'm exhausted, what a horrible experience this whole thing has been but hopefully it goes smoothly for all of us hereon in.

They also emailed me:

"Dear Applicant,

We are sorry for the delay in sending out your documents. This is down to an exceeding large workload in the visa issuing office this time of year. I can confirm that your COPRs have been sent signed for to your address on file. These should be with you in the next few days. Your documents are valid until April 2020.

Kind Regards.
VPU"
Really pleased to hear it buddy. I got my CoPR yesterday =]

Check your messages and join us in the telegram group! Lots more positivity than the forum and plans to stay in touch happening

Reactions: draxxemsklounst

draxxemsklounst

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Thanks RayBear!

"This is down to an exceeding [sic] large workload in the visa issuing office this time of year."
I find this part of their email particularly suspicious, when I know for a fact some of you on this forum sent your stuff after me and got the COPR before me. Whatever, I'm so over this whole thing.

Last edited:

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Thanks RayBear!

I find this part of their email particularly suspicious, when I know for a fact some of you in this thread sent your stuff after me and got the COPR before me. Whatever, I'm so over this whole thing.
Nought left to do but make the move!

Take a few days then embrace it =]

Reactions: draxxemsklounst

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
I emailed LDNIMMIGRATION@ (intended for use if you can't hit the 30 day deadline) and they suggested the visa office is supposed to add those. They then told me to send my passport copy and photos with a return envelope.

I have also raised a CSF to see if I can get the MyCIC updated so I can do it online too, for peace of mind
For anyone in England who gets this confusing ass email and wonders what they need to do.

1. Send the photos.
2. If the online space does not have room for it, get a scanned copy of your passport printed out, and print out Appendix A from the email (in my "letter" this was the only section which was not instructions for me. If you have other additional sections, as everyone's is different, print those too). If in doubt, there's no harm in printing the whole email (it's what they ask for after all) but if you're like me, you prefer to do the absolute minimum.

Put all 3 in an envelope with a return envelope.

At time of writing, they have a confusing section that states "if you're in England you can use a special delivery envelope". This is confusing because A. These need to be paid for upon sending. B. If you try to pre pay for the envelope, they put stamps on it. C. They explicitly say not to put stamps on it.

You can get a special delivery envelope, unpaid for, at your post office. Just ask. All you need to do is pre-address it. Make a personal note of the tracking ID on your envelope and pop it in with everything else.

Despite my low expectations of any government processes, the office has indeed paid for it and used it as the appropriate return envelope.

Therefore, at no cost to me, my CoPR should be delivered tomorrow before 1pm after being shipped today.

Last edited:

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Just a note, if your email was generated anywhere other than London or you are NOT visa exempt, the above instructions may not be applicable to you. Please make sure you send them the documents they ask for and where possible, follow instructions provided.

It's just the London VO email is incoherent and contradictory =P