NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
I got my ready for visa email last night!
Just over 10months!!
So so unbelievably happy! I hardly slept last night for thinking it was just a dream! PPR is coming for each and every one of you! Just hold on!
Late, but congratulations! I hope you're looking forward to the flight =]

Air transat finally paid the compensation for their cancelled flight, so I basically travelled here for free =P

Kshow

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hello everyone, please how long does it take to get the passports back from London visa office. Its been 11 days (including the holidays) and i would like to have an idea for planning purposes.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hi friends,

I live in the UK, and my PPR says that I can submit the passports to the office most convenient to me. They gave me three choices: London, Stockholm, and Dublin. The submission must be via VFS Global.

My question is, which office do you think is better or faster? I know it makes sense to submit to London, but I heard they are slow, is this true?

Your advise and recommendations are highly appreciated.

Thanks
Hello bro I have questions, additional verification means security screening, I got same email as you before, but I know I'm review required in eligibility, security is not started, please share your experience