NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Had an early morning chat to IRCC; eligibility is recommended pass; criminality is passed, and security is currently underway. Looks like we're progressing smoothly.
If your eligibility is recommended pass, you're actually ahead of the curve and will probably get your approval before I do haha

Tomifonication

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
If your eligibility is recommended pass, you're actually ahead of the curve and will probably get your approval before I do haha
I don't take any pleasure in it though! We're all just trying to get through this. I expect I'll see PPR around June.

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
I don't take any pleasure in it though! We're all just trying to get through this. I expect I'll see PPR around June.
You should! It's awesome you're getting through so fast! [Also, HA told you it was worth calling to see what the ghost update was for ;) ]

Tomifonication

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
You should! It's awesome you're getting through so fast! [Also, HA told you it was worth calling to see what the ghost update was for ;) ]
Ha! I was hesitant as others are right, it jams the queues, but I figured our cases are all equal and we all have a right to know how they're progressing. Surprised I've gotten to security so quickly, but I guess it's possible I go to additional screening.

That said, I've been in IP2 for 10 days, so with any luck we'll see some progress sooner rather than later.

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Ha! I was hesitant as others are right, it jams the queues, but I figured our cases are all equal and we all have a right to know how they're progressing. Surprised I've gotten to security so quickly, but I guess it's possible I go to additional screening.

That said, I've been in IP2 for 10 days, so with any luck we'll see some progress sooner rather than later.
From what i've seen, Security takes the longest to clear next to Eligibility. Hope it all goes smoothly for you buddy!

Reactions: Tomifonication

Tomifonication

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
From what i've seen, Security takes the longest to clear next to Eligibility. Hope it all goes smoothly for you buddy!
I sort of regret calling; before I was working on the timeline of "Well, I'll get it probably middle of Summer, maybe June/July" and now that he's said it's going smoothly and I'm already in security, I'm like MAN IT COULD BE TOMORROW! ;)

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018

ScandicGuy

Star Member
May 4, 2018
They ask for a set of 2 photos that follow the standard Canadian PR photo requirements. This is the pdf that they linked in my PPR email. It's a great idea to get them done beforehand. They will stick one photo to the IRCC copy of your CoPR and keep the other photo on record.
Hi northern sunshine,

Congrats on your PR and landing.

I am in Sweden, and last week I have received "Ready for Visa" email. However, I don't have the option to upload Appendix A and passport copies to MyCIC as instructed in the PR email. So, I am planning to send these documents together with Photos and LOE. How was it for you? Did you have the option to upload the documents to MyCIC? Did you just copy the Appendix A form from the email to word document, and fill it in? Did you have to sign Appendix A? or just update with personal information?

Thanks in advance!

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Hi northern sunshine,

Congrats on your PR and landing.

I am in Sweden, and last week I have received "Ready for Visa" email. However, I don't have the option to upload Appendix A and passport copies to MyCIC as instructed in the PR email. So, I am planning to send these documents together with Photos and LOE. How was it for you? Did you have the option to upload the documents to MyCIC? Did you just copy the Appendix A form from the email to word document, and fill it in? Did you have to sign Appendix A? or just update with personal information?

Thanks in advance!
It's been about 9 months since I received PPR, but when I received it, they asked for me to mail everything to CPC Ottawa with a return label. There was no mention of uploading anything in my PPR email. The uploading thing seems to have been an issue for a while, though, and those who were asked to upload documents have just gotten around it by mailing things.

To get Annex A, I copied it out of the email into a word document, then printed and signed it. There is a section on the bottom of mine that asks for date and signature, so yes, I had to sign mine.

You can also use the webform to notify them of the issue: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1311&top=23

Reactions: ScandicGuy

ScandicGuy

Star Member
May 4, 2018
It's been about 9 months since I received PPR, but when I received it, they asked for me to mail everything to CPC Ottawa with a return label. There was no mention of uploading anything in my PPR email. The uploading thing seems to have been an issue for a while, though, and those who were asked to upload documents have just gotten around it by mailing things.

To get Annex A, I copied it out of the email into a word document, then printed and signed it. There is a section on the bottom of mine that asks for date and signature, so yes, I had to sign mine.

You can also use the webform to notify them of the issue: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1311&top=23
Thank you! Greatly appreciated!