+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants awaiting for PR decision over 23 months

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
I have read petition and I support your idea. However, UNHCR shouldn't be in the loop and Immigration critics from the Oppositional Wing should be looped in. While im not in this situation, but I can understand frustration with family separation for over 2yrs, plus renewal of work permit and all other renewal that comes along being with short duration work permit until you become PR. I may be wrong, but inland applicant through this stream have undergone some verification and they are waived with some requirements, then waiting 2 years of hearing plus another years of COPR can be stressful.

I suppose you are not asking shuffling resources to expediting process for protected class, as delay with the federal agencies is almost everywhere, but why not recruiting additional resources to reduce delay. if they could achieve all "legacy claims", I suppose this is also possible, but seems it is not a priority
Thank you :)
I removed UNHCR it doesn't make any sense, but I was so emotional at that time that I wanted to send this letter even to Fire station and Coin Laundry facility lol.
You got this point. We don't ask to take resources from Family class or Economic class (I truly don't understand why that comment of one of the forum members. Maybe he knows better) NO we didn't ask for that. And personally I am genuinely happy for everyone who is getting PRs within normal processing times. We just ask for a fair consideration, because its hard to be "forgotten"..
government accepts many new applications, but not hiring more officers to process old and new applications...There are so many people waiting under Family Sponsorship, Paper Based PNP, CEC, Protected persons, H&C..

Anyway, I understand that this letter doesn't mean that they gonna render a decision the next day...But that's like trying to catch the last hope. I was waiting for a hearing for 25 months..waiting for pr for 25 months..There are hundreds of people at the same situation. So all the people that don't understand the purpose of this letter, probably have never had this experience being apart from family for many years.

Anyway, thank you for your support :) :)

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
I called IRCC today,same bla bla bla.
Nobody touch my file since August 2020.
Criminality still in progress since October 2019
Security not start
Eligibility not start
Medical passed/expired

Last correspondence from them : february 2020

• Sad
Reactions: mimika and twadhi

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hey Guys,do you think we can submit a request to transfert our files somewhere else? Mine is at Winsdor and nobody is working on it.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Thank you :)
I removed UNHCR it doesn't make any sense, but I was so emotional at that time that I wanted to send this letter even to Fire station and Coin Laundry facility lol.
You got this point. We don't ask to take resources from Family class or Economic class (I truly don't understand why that comment of one of the forum members. Maybe he knows better) NO we didn't ask for that. And personally I am genuinely happy for everyone who is getting PRs within normal processing times. We just ask for a fair consideration, because its hard to be "forgotten"..
government accepts many new applications, but not hiring more officers to process old and new applications...There are so many people waiting under Family Sponsorship, Paper Based PNP, CEC, Protected persons, H&C..

Anyway, I understand that this letter doesn't mean that they gonna render a decision the next day...But that's like trying to catch the last hope. I was waiting for a hearing for 25 months..waiting for pr for 25 months..There are hundreds of people at the same situation. So all the people that don't understand the purpose of this letter, probably have never had this experience being apart from family for many years.

Anyway, thank you for your support :) :)
I agree we all have the same feeling brother and good that you come up with some good ideas at least someone will hear us GOD BLESS you dear:)

Reactions: mimika

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hi folks,

I got a request for my dependents biometric a question in mind is my application is still in process is it possible that they will process my overseas dependents while I am waiting for COPR. how does it work please share your experience