+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants awaiting for PR decision over 23 months

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
my assessments were completed in December 2020 and I got DM in the end of June lool. A really hope you're gonna hear from them soon , keep us updated
Ahhhhh I really hope so! I’m tired of waiting lol I called them yesterday.. same thing nothing new .. I just want this nightmare to be over lol but I happy to see others getting theirs .. that gives me hope

badangel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
I applied pr on March 2021 and received an email on April that my application received by immigration. What's next for me? What is coming first? Thanks.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Good morning all. Any good news this morning? Seems like my agent has a long weekend. Let's hope she or he come back to work this morning!

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Yesterday, I filled out a lot of information on the Internet and uploaded various identification documents of my country of origin at the same time! I have no children, no spouse to be reunited, and save a lot of time! The next step is to take a photo and upload the photo! The immigration agent suggested that I still use the mailing method, but I want to try to apply online! After all, the newly introduced way!

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Yesterday, I filled out a lot of information on the Internet and uploaded various identification documents of my country of origin at the same time! I have no children, no spouse to be reunited, and save a lot of time! The next step is to take a photo and upload the photo! The immigration agent suggested that I still use the mailing method, but I want to try to apply online! After all, the newly introduced way!
Why would the agent suggest the mail method over the online application? IRCC ‍always amaze us!