APPLICANTS 15th or 16th MAY ONLINE SDS

manu2551988

Feb 9, 2018
Category........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2017
Not sure as my agent asked me to pay 15k fees but when I contacted uni they asked for 18k for 1 year. However, total tuition fees for 2 year is 22k so it is really confusing.
probably 18k would be your tuition fee without other expenses of university as 3-4k mostly extra added into tuition fees

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
paying full tuition or not depends on college or university as some colleges/university have option to pay fee once your visa is approved but you have to show visa officer you have enough funds to pay the fee for sure.

yes u fall under SDS as you paid more than half of 22k of your tuition fee.....check your univ admission letter mentioning your total fee
I don't think there is any reputable university or college that will let you pay tuition fee after getting your Visa.

For SDS you need to pay 1 yr tuition fee. What I am trying to say is that you can apply for non-sds and pay 1 year fee as well. ( eg. You have low IELTS and are not elegible or SDS)

Paying more of your tuition up front will show that you have the necessary funds.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
You got student Visa approved in 4 days o_O .. and they are taking ages to approve TRV

Which embassy you applied at. Can you please share your profile?
SDS is now centralized and processed in Canada, It will now only take 20 calender days, this includes weekends.