+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS 15th or 16th MAY ONLINE SDS

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Is the place written over there?
You asked which embassy. Indian Embassy cannot give Canadian visa. I think you meant to ask where the visa was processed.

Embassy is the office of a foreign country. In countries that are part of the commonwealth, it is called as High Commission.

Visa counterfoil printing ( physical visa on passport ) will be done locally, the main application will be centralized. They mention that it is going to be done in a centralized network, where that is, is not known. It is possible it is in one or more offices/CPC's in Canada. Currently, the CPC in Edmonton handles study permits.

In any case, the location where your application is being processed is not going to affect anything. The rules stay the same regardless of where it is processed. Also, since the process is completely online, the transmission of your documents is done immediately.

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
You asked which embassy. Indian Embassy cannot give Canadian visa. I think you meant to ask where the visa was processed.

Embassy is the office of a foreign country. In countries that are part of the commonwealth, it is called as High Commission.

Visa counterfoil printing ( physical visa on passport ) will be done locally, the main application will be centralized. They mention that it is going to be done in a centralized network, where that is, is not known. It is possible it is in one or more offices/CPC's in Canada. Currently, the CPC in Edmonton handles study permits.

In any case, the location where your application is being processed is not going to affect anything. The rules stay the same regardless of where it is processed. Also, since the process is completely online, the transmission of your documents is done immediately.
I know what is the embassy, yeah I asked wrong ques. I wanted to ask where it is processed.

Somewhere I read that the place is mentioned on the approval email.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I know what is the embassy, yeah I asked wrong ques. I wanted to ask where it is processed.

Somewhere I read that the place is mentioned on the approval email.
No, the place is not mentioned in the approval mail. Only your application number, unique ID, name and address.

athyen

Apr 2, 2019
Hi. I applied on 16th May online, non SDS
I received letter asking me to submit biometrics on 17th May
I submitted biometrics at VFS on 18th May.

I have got no updates since then. My profile shows that biometrics were enrolled on 18th May, but I did not get a separate letter saying biometrics received / accepted.

Is this normal?

Reactions: Msbrar