+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS 15th or 16th MAY ONLINE SDS

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
Helloo

Please contact the candidates who applied yesterday or today.
15th or 16th may candidates
ONLINE SDS

Last edited:

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Not sure as my agent asked me to pay 15k fees but when I contacted uni they asked for 18k for 1 year. However, total tuition fees for 2 year is 22k so it is really confusing.
SDS and non SDS is to do with visa, not tuition fees.

manu2551988

Feb 9, 2018
Category........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2017
when you pay 1st year tuition fees you fall under SDS category if you pay per semester fee you are accounted under NON SDS also IELTS score also matter for SDS category

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
when you pay 1st year tuition fees you fall under SDS category if you pay per semester fee you are accounted under NON SDS also IELTS score also matter for SDS category
You can pay full fees for non SDS as well. You can have high IELTS and apply in general as well. You have to make separate applications for SDS and non SDS.

manu2551988

Feb 9, 2018
Category........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2017
In order to be eligible for SDS Canada, students will need to:

• have the minimum-required IELTS level of English language ability of 6.0 in all sections (reading, writing, listening, and speaking)
  • purchase of a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of $10,000,
  • have been accepted by an eligible Post secondary Designated Learning Institute (DLI List)
  • tuition payment for the first year of study at a DLI in Canada,
  • From 30th April 2019, All students need to apply online to get a study permit through the SDS Stream. No paper applications under SDS.
  • completion of an upfront medical examination

Rapan123

May 6, 2019
In order to be eligible for SDS Canada, students will need to:

• have the minimum-required IELTS level of English language ability of 6.0 in all sections (reading, writing, listening, and speaking)
  • purchase of a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of $10,000,
  • have been accepted by an eligible Post secondary Designated Learning Institute (DLI List)
  • tuition payment for the first year of study at a DLI in Canada,
  • From 30th April 2019, All students need to apply online to get a study permit through the SDS Stream. No paper applications under SDS.
  • completion of an upfront medical examination
IELTS 7 L8.5 R7 W6 S7
Gic done
Cape Breton University
They asked for 18k when I called
But my agent said that she has proof that they have asked for 15k.
Medical done

manu2551988

Feb 9, 2018
Category........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2017
You can pay full fees for non SDS as well. You can have high IELTS and apply in general as well. You have to make separate applications for SDS and non SDS.
paying full tuition or not depends on college or university as some colleges/university have option to pay fee once your visa is approved but you have to show visa officer you have enough funds to pay the fee for sure.

Yeah I know but my agent is saying that they have applied under sds.
yes u fall under SDS as you paid more than half of 22k of your tuition fee.....check your univ admission letter mentioning your total fee

Reactions: Rapan123