15-04-2013
Nomination.....
01-11-2012 (Date of PER)
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
File Transfer...
01-11-2012 from CIO to CPP-O
Med's Request
23-11-2013 (RPRF requested on 22-11-2013)
Med's Done....
26-11-2013 Med's Received:06-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014, Decision Made:09-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
zhengyilove said:
Hi guys, I finally got RPRF Request!

It took 15 months and good luck guys.
Great !! if I remember right, SL did not accept your work experience initially right? and you did update your RA letter ?

Good luck with rest of the journey..

zhengyilove

Oct 17, 2012
S_Govind said:
Great !! if I remember right, SL did not accept your work experience initially right? and you did update your RA letter ?

Good luck with rest of the journey..
yes. SL said there is no lead statement "assist" in the work experience, and I sent updated reference letter.

ryan_glory

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
zhengyilove said:
Hi guys, I finally got RPRF Request!

It took 15 months and good luck guys.
Congrats, thats a good news. I should probably hear from them next week. It would be great if you check you RA letter and tell us whether your letter has "assisting" in the duties or just in the lead statement.

David2013

Jul 29, 2013
Parkinson said:
You once mentioned that you prepare publications your self in NO. 4 and Analyze the research results yourself in No. 2 and again mentioned that you assist professor in analyzing research results and preparing publications in No 6. These two contradict each other! Be careful...your letter must make sense. I suggest you to remove No. 4 and first part of No.2. They don't want you to do these actions by yourself, but assist professors in doing these actions.
Thanks for your comments.
Actually the first time that I submitted my RA letter, it included the first five duties. For updating my RA letter, I consulted with two immigration lawyers. They told me that you can not delete or modify any of your duties and you are just allowed to add to your duties. So, I have added the the last two duties and sent it for CIC.
Do you have any suggestion? what should I do now? should I prepared another one and send it again for CIC?

Parkinson

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
14-May-2013
Med's Request
5-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
8-July-2014
David2013 said:
Thanks for your comments.
Actually the first time that I submitted my RA letter, it included the first five duties. For updating my RA letter, I consulted with two immigration lawyers. They told me that you can not delete or modify any of your duties and you are just allowed to add to your duties. So, I have added the the last two duties and sent it for CIC.
Do you have any suggestion? what should I do now? should I prepared another one and send it again for CIC?
I thought you have not submitted your letter, yet. If this is the case, you should be fine. I don't know if it is a good idea to update the letter again as it doesn't have a major problem. You can order GCMS regularly to update your letter in case they didn't approve it.

mamali

Nov 12, 2013
Hi All,
As I mentioned before, I sent my documents on last month, and a few days a go I realized that I made a mistake with NOC code!:) witting the engineering code instead of RA/TA! :D
I have just collected all the documents again and would like to send them again. I have some questions and thanks for helping.

1)how I can withdraw my previous application?
2)I got another IELTS report and it is sealed. Do I need to open it or a sealed one is more acceptable?
3)I wrote 4012 for RA/TA. I did 5 TA. Do I need to separate them and mark as 1 year or less? or I have to write all of them together in one box? Could you please post one sample form for NOC?

Highly appreciated for your help.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
mamali said:
Hi All,
As I mentioned before, I sent my documents on last month, and a few days a go I realized that I made a mistake with NOC code!:) witting the engineering code instead of RA/TA! :D
I have just collected all the documents again and would like to send them again. I have some questions and thanks for helping.

1)how I can withdraw my previous application?
2)I got another IELTS report and it is sealed. Do I need to open it or a sealed one is more acceptable?
3)I wrote 4012 for RA/TA. I did 5 TA. Do I need to separate them and mark as 1 year or less? or I have to write all of them together in one box? Could you please post one sample form for NOC?

Highly appreciated for your help.
Just let you know if you withdraw before you get your PER, you are eligible for the fund refund. Act quickly. You need to send them an e-mail with a signed letter attached in which you simply ask for the withdrawal of your application. Provide all the necessary information in both e-mail and letter, including DOB, Client id, application number, address, and etc. Do not open your IELTS package. As I recall, I wrote RA and TA separately (There is no enough space available to write both RA and TA together).

mamali

Nov 12, 2013
aidina said:
Just let you know if you withdraw before you get your PER, you are eligible for the fund refund. Act quickly. You need to send them an e-mail with a signed letter attached in which you simply ask for the withdrawal of your application. Provide all the necessary information in both e-mail and letter, including DOB, Client id, application number, address, and etc. Do not open your IELTS package. As I recall, I wrote RA and TA separately (There is no enough space available to write both RA and TA together).
Thank you very much for your help. for the third question: I wrote RA and TA separately. I was TAing during 5 terms for 10hr/week. I do not know if I have to feel each TA separably or I have to mentioned that I was TAing for 2 years? and Also, what should I marked? 2 years or less? It is not full time and I am confused.
thank you,

mamali

Nov 12, 2013
The following is my RA letter, Could you please check it and let me know your comments?
Thank you very much,
Under my supervision, XXX is responsible for conducting engineering research and development in air pollution control. His main duties include literature review, development of research plan, implementation of research plan by theoretical analysis and experimental investigations in the laboratory, data analysis, research documentation, paper writing and other research activities. He may also give public presentations to prestigious international conferences.

Marwan1986

Nov 21, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I want to apply for immigration through the PhD stream, I have a couple of questions and I would appreciate any help I can get:

1) I have started my masters at McGill University in 2011 and finished all my courses and in December 2012 I submitted my thesis. Before I officially graduate from my masters in may 2013 I started my PhD in Jaunary 2013 . So, officially I started my PhD in January 2013 and because I finished from the same university, I immediately was enrolled as a PhD year 2 student and I do not have to do any courses. In may 2014 I will be completing PhD year 3. Can I apply for immigration? or should it be exactly 24 months from the date I started?

2) The paper of attestation proving that I completed two years, can it be from the Dean of the Faculty or should it be from the dean of the whole graduate studies?

3) the one year experience required, should it be inside canada? because I have two years of experience outside canada before I started my masters

4) an ideas if the processing times are getting better or worse, and how long does it take?

Thanks!

mehroonir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems the officers were working until midnight tonight. We finally received passport request 237 days after sending the medicals.

I wish all of you hear good news about your applications soon :)

hamed_hamed_hamed

Jan 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
mehroonir said:
It seems the officers were working until midnight tonight. We finally received passport request 237 days after sending the medicals.

Congrats.
237 days after medical!

beh467

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehroonir said:

Congrats! :)

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
mehroonir said:

Congrat. When was your new due date? Could you estimate when your security started based on your CAIPS?