CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
nima2000 said:
Hi, I have the exact situation. I have a large deposit which is a money sent by my family(a friend of mine brought the money for me).

I also have the original receipts from the bank that this currency was purchased for me. Do you mind to send me the template of that official letter saying that you have no obligation to return this money to the financial supporter who is your father? and how ad where you made this letter official?

Thanks a lot
Did you get a POF request?

zhengyilove

Oct 17, 2012
Now, I have scanned all the required documents (.pdf) and will send them via email.

Do I also need to mail the original files to them ?

Thanks

N_O said:
Yes, just reply the email, it will goes to OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Yes, that is right, screen print then stamp from your bank.

I believe there is no need to an official letter, as your total balance will appear in the printed bank statement.

If your name doesn't appear on the first page of the printed bank statement, then you need an official letter that states your account number, name and the total balance. Some online banking just shows the account number without the names!

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I ordered my CAIPS on April 2, I selected electronic file for permanent residency file. Did I select correct option?

asbereth

Feb 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012<br>PR Fee Charged: 05-03-2012<br>PER Received..: 21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
26-02-2013<br>In process.....: 21-03-2013
Med's Request
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013 <br>Med's Received: 15-04-2013 <br>Decision Made: 15-04-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013 <br>COPR ISSUED..: 15-05-2013<br>VISA RECEIVED: 16-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
zhengyilove said:
Now, I have scanned all the required documents (.pdf) and will send them via email.

Do I also need to mail the original files to them ?

Thanks

Well, technically, you don't. But I would still send them the originals via mail all the same, just in case.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
asbereth said:
Well, technically, you don't. But I would still send them the originals via mail all the same, just in case.
Hi Asbereth--
Is that the right link for CAIPS note....http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp...........i have submitted my request yesterday and got a reply from noreply@atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca. I was bit confused since I have not seen any term like CAIPS while i was feeling up the information. Could you please confirm me that I have sent the request in right place or not?
The reply I got like this.....

Hello xxxxx,
You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
The information and documents that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.

Please note that if you have submitted your request outside of regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.

If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:
Thanks for your help.

bioleaching

Jun 27, 2012
Yes that's fine. No worries.

kaziahmmed said:
Hi Asbereth--
Is that the right link for CAIPS note....http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp...........i have submitted my request yesterday and got a reply from noreply @ atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca. I was bit confused since I have not seen any term like CAIPS while i was feeling up the information. Could you please confirm me that I have sent the request in right place or not?
The reply I got like this.....

Hello xxxxx,
You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
The information and documents that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.

Please note that if you have submitted your request outside of regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.

If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:
Thanks for your help.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
I have not been able to view my eCAS since yesterday, does anyone have the same problem?

NeverGiveUp

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
nima2000 said:
Hi, I have the exact situation. I have a large deposit which is a money sent by my family(a friend of mine brought the money for me).

I also have the original receipts from the bank that this currency was purchased for me. Do you mind to send me the template of that official letter saying that you have no obligation to return this money to the financial supporter who is your father? and how ad where you made this letter official?

Thanks a lot
Hello Nima,

Would you send me your email address in a private message? I'm not allowed to send private messages.

Thanks

nima2000

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Hi,
I have been asked for PCC. However, I did send them my PCC in the first place. I got that PCC the last time whcih I traveled to my country(Aug 2011). So now I wonder If I can send them an email explaining that I have not traveled to my country since that date, therefore they should accept the old PCC.

What do you think? Should I give it a try? did we have the same case before?

phdsocialwork

Apr 6, 2013
N_O said:
I have not been able to view my eCAS since yesterday, does anyone have the same problem?
N_O, I am able to see mine. But I would not worry too much since it is weekend and they are just doing their thing. You will be able to see it again on Monday, you will see. I know that you and me are still waiting for PER and I hope that we will received it soon so that we can start expecting the next thing. It will be OK.

CuriousGuy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2013
N_O said:
I too can view it. Maybe it is a browser issue you are facing ... try clearing your cache, check the jvm or use another browser ...