Hi

Here is my information for tracking sheet

My application reached CIO on Apr. 2, 2013
Money was cashed on Apr. 5, 2013
I received the file number on Apr. 15, 2013
Number of applicants: one
ONLY RA/TA experience included

Lets see how it will go.
Wish everyone including myself best of luck ;)
What is the nationality?

Good luck!

beishidashuo

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Hi guys,
Me too. I have been waiting for 14.5 months. Hopefully, medical request will knock my door soon!!!
websphereguy said:
Well at the very least they are still working on our stream. Hoping for continued news.
Good to know that you guys made it this far. There's a big gap for us (anjuku and myself) - btw us and GeoCanadian. So, we can't gauge how soon we're going to get our med/doc request

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
beishidashuo said:
Hi guys,
Me too. I have been waiting for 14.5 months. Hopefully, medical request will knock my door soon!!!
Your application took so long!

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
beishidashuo said:
Hi guys,
What does your ecas statement say?

mike5182

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I got my second PER

My application reached CIO on March 28, 2013
Number of applicants: 2
China

I also noticed they changed the wording:

My first PER:
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing....

My second PER:
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of your enrollment in,

I sent my second application with a copy of my IELTS and explanation letter, without the original IELTS.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
mike5182 said:
Hi, I got my second PER

My application reached CIO on March 28, 2013
Number of applicants: 2
China

I also noticed they changed the wording:

My first PER:
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing....

My second PER:
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of your enrollment in,

I sent my second application with a copy of my IELTS and explanation letter, without the original IELTS.
The spreed sheet is updated.
Good luck

rgb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
asbereth said:
Guys, I got medical received and decision made lines all at the same time (just now, I think they updated it on midnight), but no PPR yet. I hope it doesn't mean rejection or interview :(
I'm in the same situation. Almost 10 days ago I saw in my ecas the lines: "medical received" and "decision made" (bot at the same time). And I still haven't heard from them.
CuriousGuy is in the same situation. He saw those posts in his ECAS more than 3 weeks ago.
I don't know why they are doing that. The only thing I see in common between the 3 of us is that all of us were requested Police certificate before medical. I wonder if they are just waiting for those documents or what? In my case, there is no way I can find out if they already got my police certificate or not because they get the police certificate directly from Mexico.

Habib2012

Dec 13, 2012
need for guide: I sent my documents in March and I got my file number in 2 weeks by mail not by email. As I heard everyone got the file number via email. So is that gonna cause me problems in future communications? Should I email them and tell them to communicate with me by email?

kuzey

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
Doc's Request.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
14-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Passport Req..
06-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
It is strange if you did provide your email address for them in the "Generic Application Form". Otherwise it is the way it should be.
Habib2012 said:
need for guide: I sent my documents in March and I got my file number in 2 weeks by mail not by email. As I heard everyone got the file number via email. So is that gonna cause me problems in future communications? Should I email them and tell them to communicate with me by email?

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Habib2012 said:
May be you misspelled your email, so they couldn't reach you!

BTW, would you like to share your timeline? if yes, please post your dates, nationality, number of persons, ecas status, and kind of work experience.

Good Luck!

Habib2012

Dec 13, 2012
N_O said:
May be you misspelled your email, so they couldn't reach you!

BTW, would you like to share your timeline? if yes, please post your dates, nationality, number of persons, ecas status, and kind of work experience.

Good Luck!
I just realized that I forgot to write my email address!! there is always something that goes wrong!! should I email them now and ask them to add my email?
Sure I'll share my information, how can I add my name to the list?

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Habib2012 said:
I just realized that I forgot to write my email address!! there is always something that goes wrong!! should I email them now and ask them to add my email?
Read the FAQs, you may send them an email to add your email to your application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp

3. I need to change my personal information or my mailing address. What do I do?

Please e-mail us (OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca) in any of the following cases:

You change your marital status
There is a birth or death in your family.
You change your mailing, residential or e-mail address if you reside outside of Canada**.
**If you reside in Canada, you must use the CIC’s online form to change your contact information.

It is up to you to keep your contact information up-to-date. If you do not keep your contact information up-to-date, it could delay the processing of your application. Please quote your complete application number (letter “E”, “EP” or “F” ) followed by eight or nine digits in all correspondence with our office.
Habib2012 said:
Sure I'll share my information, how can I add my name to the list?
Just post them here, I'll add them to the sheet.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
beishidashuo said:
It says they received my application on Dec 28,2011.
The last quarterly update of processing times for FSW was January 16, 2013, so the next update is tomorrow. So you may contact CPP-O as you were supposed to hear from them in 15 month at maximum.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp

If it has been longer than the time shown above since you applied and your visa office has not contacted you, you may wish to contact the visa office that is processing your application by e-mail, letter or fax. The Call Centre does not have information about applications processed outside Canada.