14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Dani1982 said:
They refused to accept my work experience letter from my home country and rejected me on June 2012, then I met a MP and he asked me to provide a more detailed letter, he submitted my letter to ottawa (he had some connections there) but they sent an email and explained that they are not going to accept any work experience related letter after the primary submission.
Anyways I think it is really based on the officer, maybe in other cases it works
Sorry to hear that Dani. So I think I am going to get a similar reply. Though I try.
Did you apply again from the beginning?

Uwindsor2009

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
TyrusX said:
CONGRATS.

AND EXTRA GOOD NEWS.

I JUST GOT MEDICAL REQUEST. I am almost having a heart attach because my problems with my co-supervisor (that moved away and wants me to move to another country with him) were really upsetting me. I am glad!
Congratulation !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hamed_hamed_hamed

Jan 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Dani1982 said:
They refused to accept my work experience letter from my home country and rejected me on June 2012, then I met a MP and he asked me to provide a more detailed letter, he submitted my letter to ottawa (he had some connections there) but they sent an email and explained that they are not going to accept any work experience related letter after the primary submission.
Anyways I think it is really based on the officer, maybe in other cases it works
Did you submit your new reference letter after you got the refusal?
My claim is that I sent it 7 months ago, but they didn't consider it.

Dani1982

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
Nomination.....
26-09-2012
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
Did you submit your new reference letter after you got the refusal?
My claim is that I sent it 7 months ago, but they didn't consider it.
I applied again from scratch on July, but your case might be different since you sent the letter before refusal.

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
TyrusX,

The question now is how long would they take to respond to you after you have done your medical. Hopefully not too long. Based on the results we have in the spreadsheet, they typically take 4 mths. But that was end of the year (nearing the holiday season), hopefully it won't be the same now that they don't have that excuse.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
websphereguy said:
TyrusX,

The question now is how long would they take to respond to you after you have done your medical. Hopefully not too long. Based on the results we have in the spreadsheet, they typically take 4 mths. But that was end of the year (nearing the holiday season), hopefully it won't be the same now that they don't have that excuse.
I don't know. Given I have to wait 3 weeks for the appointment, 4 months seems within reason.

mike5182

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am going to apply my CAIPS. There is a new form now (IMM5563E). I have several questions about this form.

1) Section A, question 1, which act should I select? Access to Information Act or Privacy Act
2) Section B, question 1, if I select "I am a person currently present in Canada", should I provide proof?
3) Section C, I am going to select 4C (electronic files, immigration file: permanent residence). What is the "File number and/or location"? my client No. and Ottawa?

Thanks a lot!

snow_walker

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
TyrusX said:
I don't know. Given I have to wait 3 weeks for the appointment, 4 months seems within reason.
Congrats!!!! I have a few lab mates who are done within 2 months of medical request. Now a days, CPP-O works very fast once they are on a file. Good luck to everyone else too.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
snow_walker said:
Congrats!!!! I have a few lab mates who are done within 2 months of medical request. Now a days, CPP-O works very fast once they are on a file. Good luck to everyone else too.
Thanks dude, it would be awesome to get that before May so I could get my tuition as a PR already!
Guys, the email i receibed the medical request come from this address:
<Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca> better put this on your safe address list.

Ehsan_Ehsan

Jan 22, 2013
Hello fellows,

Today I received an email from Ottawa regarding the submission of two more documents to continue the processing of my PR application. They mentioned:

 > Proof of funds: Please provide evidence of funds which are completely available, transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations.
Evidence of account activity for the past six months must also be submitted.

Now the question is: Do I have to send them just a letter showing my general statement or I have to send them 6 different statements showing my balance ? Do they check if each month has the minimum of $11,010 or they take average from all the six months ?

Thank you

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
Ehsan_Ehsan said:
Hello fellows,

Today I received an email from Ottawa regarding the submission of two more documents to continue the processing of my PR application. They mentioned:

 > Proof of funds: Please provide evidence of funds which are completely available, transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations.
Evidence of account activity for the past six months must also be submitted.

Now the question is: Do I have to send them just a letter showing my general statement or I have to send them 6 different statements showing my balance ? Do they check if each month has the minimum of $11,010 or they take average from all the six months ?

Thank you
This is bank history request, not only statement, they want to see all that happen on your account.

anjuku

Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (now transferred to Ottawa)
NOC Code......
4011 and 4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-04-2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION (OVERALL BAND SCORE 8.5)
Med's Request
17-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-06-2013; Passports sent in on 22-06- 2013; Passports received by ottawa on 25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
visas received on July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
July 10, 2013
TyrusX said:
This is bank history request, not only statement, they want to see all that happen on your account.
yes, pls share your timeline as well ;D