Outland FSW
AOR Jan 2020
Medical passed February 2020
Passport request November 17th 2021
Remedical November 19th 2021
Medical passed November 22,2021
Application approved Jan 13 2022
Waiting for my passport to be returned from Ghana

Does anyone know how long it takes after seeing the counterfoil on profile and expiring date of the travel document for passport to be returned from Ghana?
You got a passport request before remedical request, wow !

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Dear Client,

Please be advised that your application is in queue to be processed. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.
Anyone here with similar mail from Accra?

Deyo

Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
Dear Client,

Please be advised that your application is in queue to be processed. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.
Anyone here with similar mail from Accra?
They didn't add 'We appreciate your patience' for you?

Got the same response in November.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

Deyo

Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
And is that the last mail u got from Accra?
AOR, May 2019
VO, Accra(responded to new passport update) and Hong Kong(responded to last medicals)
Eligibility has been RR since forever and still was as of last gcms in September 21.
I've done 2 medicals, the second expired Nov 21

Yeah that's the last email from them cause I've stopped contacting them.

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
AOR, May 2019
VO, Accra(responded to new passport update) and Hong Kong(responded to last medicals)
Eligibility has been RR since forever and still was as of last gcms in September 21.
I've done 2 medicals, the second expired Nov 21

Yeah that's the last email from them cause I've stopped contacting them.
Am lost.here your last gcms was like sept , that's long now, seems hongkong cleared some Accra files sometime in Oct and Nov, I feel urs is cleared now, what did hongkong do on your file?

Deyo

Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
Am lost.here your last gcms was like sept , that's long now, seems hongkong cleared some Accra files sometime in Oct and Nov, I feel urs is cleared now, what did hongkong do on your file?
You see, I've been requesting for GCMS notes every other month since Nov 19 and the last one was Sept 21. Even during the lock down. All that money, even if I spent it on ice cream I go enjoy am. There's a good chance I go for a 3rd medical, so I'm saving my money.

At this point the only thing I want know is that my application has been approved. I don't want to know how or what not. I don't know what HK did on the file and don't really care about details again.

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
You see, I've been requesting for GCMS notes every other month since Nov 19 and the last one was Sept 21. Even during the lock down. All that money, even if I spent it on ice cream I go enjoy am. There's a good chance I go for a 3rd medical, so I'm saving my money.

At this point the only thing I want know is that my application has been approved. I don't want to know how or what not. I don't know what HK did on the file and don't really care about details again.
Please be positive ppr will come, ur last gcms what exact date was it downloaded?/I don't mean the date they sent it to u...files were moved to hongkong sometime in sept for reviews