Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
Please be positive ppr will come, ur last gcms what exact date was it downloaded?/I don't mean the date they sent it to u...files were moved to hongkong sometime in sept for reviews
I am positive o. But the only new year resolution I had is to stop stressing over Canada when they are not even stressing over me. Especially with the whens and whys. Lol

I'm sorry I can't remember what the GCMS note said, but it wasn't any different from the previous ones I had received which did not say much. It didn't even say why my file entered RR on eligibility.

And I can't be bothered to go check. Sorry ‍♀.

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I am positive o. But the only new year resolution I had is to stop stressing over Canada when they are not even stressing over me. Especially with the whens and whys. Lol

I'm sorry I can't remember what the GCMS note said, but it wasn't any different from the previous ones I had received which did not say much. It didn't even say why my file entered RR on eligibility.

And I can't be bothered to go check. Sorry ‍♀.
I hear u, when ppr comes now ma u go happy pass, that mail u said u got from Accra that is similar with mine, what exact date did they send it and please share screenshot?

Deyo

Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
I hear u, when ppr comes now ma u go happy pass, that mail u said u got from Accra that is similar with mine, what exact date did they send it and please share screenshot?
Of course I will be happy. I will even do Thanksgiving sef. All my fasting and prayer and sighs and struggles will never not be for nothing. 2 IELTS, Wes took 4.5 months, all the exchange rate fluctuations, I am 3 months shy of 3 full years since AOR. People that we submitted around the same time will be eligible for citizenship by 4Q of this year but I'm still praying for PPR. So my brother, I will be happy o.

But I have laid down the burden of seeking for small small details.

I sent the webform 22/11/21, they responded 24/11/21.

Reactions: Alicia Belle

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Of course I will be happy. I will even do Thanksgiving sef. All my fasting and prayer and sighs and struggles will never not be for nothing. 2 IELTS, Wes took 4.5 months, all the exchange rate fluctuations, I am 3 months shy of 3 full years since AOR. People that we submitted around the same time will be eligible for citizenship by 4Q of this year but I'm still praying for PPR. So my brother, I will be happy o.

Don't worry it will.come this Jan or Feb, the webform u sent was for status update to Accra right?

Seyi1069

Aug 7, 2020
Hello. Please i need clarification. My medical review had passed - 4th November 2021 before I added spouse last week. Now the medical part on my application status is showing medical passed date of 12th January 2022, my wife's passed date. Is that okay that the medical date changes to a date that is not the principal applicant's own?

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Hello. Please i need clarification. My medical review had passed - 4th November 2021 before I added spouse last week. Now the medical part on my application status is showing medical passed date of 12th January 2022, my wife's passed date. Is that okay that the medical date changes to a date that is not the principal applicant's own?
I don't think you have anything to worry about...

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018

I feel your pain, my Aor is feb 2019.. it’s really frustrating

Reactions: Deyo

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021

What was the enquiry about on webform before u received this mail cause I see your second medicals expired during this period u sent d webform?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks for the response. I am not worried perse. I was just wondering if that's how it is for everyone or is it that they extended my medical?
Yes, that's how it is. The latest medicals (yourself or any dependant) will appear in the medicals section but the original validity of your own medicals (PA) stands regardless of what you see on there.

Reactions: Seyi1069

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
Hello all
Outland FSW
AOR Jan 2020
Medical passed February 2020
Passport request November 17th 2021
Remedical November 19th 2021
Medical passed November 22,2021
Application approved Jan 13 2022
Waiting for my passport to be returned from Ghana

Does anyone know how long it takes after seeing the counterfoil on profile and expiring date of the travel document for passport to be returned from Ghana?
Congratulations!

Please advise what to do next after receiving the Ready for Visa email (if you're in Nigeria)- where do I submit the documents? Is it at the vfs office in lagos/abuja? Do I need an appointment? Thanks!

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021
Congratulations!

Please advise what to do next after receiving the Ready for Visa email (if you're in Nigeria)- where do I submit the documents? Is it at the vfs office in lagos/abuja? Do I need an appointment? Thanks!
You need to submit it to Lagos or Abj vsf.You don’t need appointment.They will take it from you at the gate you can’t even go in as of now and when it’s on its way to Accra, they will notify you.