+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

classyprince01

Jan 5, 2022
Hi, I applied for family sponsorship Feb 5, 2021. My wife has done her medicals over 5 months ago, no response from the VO in Accra yet just like most people here. The thing is, I can check the status in the daily online tool but I can't link my paper application to my CIC account. I've called, sent messages through the webform, but they give the same guidelines just like it's on the website. Pls anyone has hints on how this works?
Thank you!

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hi, I applied for family sponsorship Feb 5, 2021. My wife has done her medicals over 5 months ago, no response from the VO in Accra yet just like most people here. The thing is, I can check the status in the daily online tool but I can't link my paper application to my CIC account. I've called, sent messages through the webform, but they give the same guidelines just like it's on the website. Pls anyone has hints on how this works?
Thank you!
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spousal_Sponsorship-Canada/FAQ#All_about_MyCIC

Enenu

Jun 24, 2021
Hello everyone.
I need reply from Nigeria applicants.
How many pages of the Nigeria Police Character report we are to upload?

Thank you.

coldblood

Sep 9, 2021
Has anyone sent an email to Accra and received a response? What email ID did you use?

I've been sending emails to
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca in the last 6 months but I'm not getting a response. Please is that the right email ID to get a response from them?
You have to use webform . i have gotten response via that email once but since then . no more reponse. even webform response is slim.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Has anyone sent an email to Accra and received a response? What email ID did you use?

I've been sending emails to
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca in the last 6 months but I'm not getting a response. Please is that the right email ID to get a response from them?
That’s the email I use, they stopped responding for some reasons not known. Honest these people are just annoying, just try a webform I think that works better these days.