+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
OK. I've got it. I've just wanted to know, when did you get your AR (Application Received) nor AOR (Acknowledgment of Receipt Letter)?
I don't know about 'Application Received'. All I know is that after submitting my PR application, I got an email confirmation that my application had been received on the same day.

Wunmi4God

Jul 28, 2021
Hello everyone please have they resumed at all at the ghana processing office. They haven't been responding. Sent web form twice now and did not get any reply from them.

Wunmi4God

Jul 28, 2021
Then how do I go about doing another medicals. Although my application is saying I do not need but I don't want a situation where they will eventually respond and medicals will now be the thing to delay me.

MrMarvel

Apr 25, 2021
Just to create a support system: how many of us here with AOR dating back to early 2020 is still waiting without any tangible activity noted on their file?
10th January, 2020 AOR here. Still stuck at eligibility. The last GCMS notes I ordered indicated that security, criminality, and background are yet to be initiated.
Somebody please assure me I'm not the only one in this situation....
This is a very good question.

eshin

Dec 21, 2013
Here's the response I got from the latest email enquiry I sent to AVO.... I'm wondering if anyone got a similar email recently.

Dear Client,
Please be advised that your application is in queue for review by an officer. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made.

Regards,
Migration Program | Programme de migration (RM)
High Commission of Canada in Ghana| Haut commissariat du Canada au Ghana

P.O. Box 1639

42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Have u passed all the parameters before this message?

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Good afternoon everyone. I have a quick question, I have been asked to upload my daughter’s documents and I currently don’t have her Nigerian passport, we have for it but they haven’t done it. Can I upload only her US passport ? I would really appreciate if anyone can advise me on what to do

GW007

May 22, 2020
Good afternoon everyone. I have a quick question, I have been asked to upload my daughter’s documents and I currently don’t have her Nigerian passport, we have for it but they haven’t done it. Can I upload only her US passport ? I would really appreciate if anyone can advise me on what to do
I guess you daughter's US passport implies she is a US citizen...you can upload that only, as US citizen don't need visa for Canada...