+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Cool,sent out mine on the 21st of June
Got to lekki office in Lagos 22nd
Same day I got a mail that it’s on it’s way to Ghana office,well it’s been like 23days now
Does one have to post it first to Nigeria before Accra? IRCC asked me to post mine to Accra. w]Why does it have to go through Abuja or Lagos first?

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Does one have to post it first to Nigeria before Accra? IRCC asked me to post mine to Accra. w]Why does it have to go through Abuja or Lagos first?
If you are asked to send yours to Accra then you should,from what have learnt in forums is faster to get passport back when you send direct to Accra,make sure you know how to before doing that,there are procedures such as paying into their Ghanaian Eco bank account(someone in Ghana will do that for you and sending the payment slip which you will print out and send along with your passport). Do your findings on that.

Reactions: Emprexx

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Just to create a support system: how many of us here with AOR dating back to early 2020 is still waiting without any tangible activity noted on their file?
10th January, 2020 AOR here. Still stuck at eligibility. The last GCMS notes I ordered indicated that security, criminality, and background are yet to be initiated.
Somebody please assure me I'm not the only one in this situation....

Reactions: Mike@2019

kolexinfos

Jun 25, 2014
Ok received 2 other email since I got this . 2 emails on the same day with 1st in transit to VAC and 2nd received at the VAC in total 4 emails I av received from vfs since my husband submitted his passport.
Did your your application automatically move forward after you did the upfront medical? My AOR was in August 2019 and the only update I have is the Medical received. I am planning to do the upfront medical but I want to also know what are the actions you took after the upfront medical. Thanks

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Did your your application automatically move forward after you did the upfront medical? My AOR was in August 2019 and the only update I have is the Medical received. I am planning to do the upfront medical but I want to also know what are the actions you took after the upfront medical. Thanks
did the upfront medical then sent the info sheet to IRCC through webfrom and it was updated when they deemed fit on my profile to passed.

ekom.peter

Jul 2, 2021
I sent out mine on the 7th of June, got to vfs Abuja on the 8th , got an email the same day with my tracking ID. Till now nothing from them
i sent mine on the 5th of June, got the tracking ID same day: got another mail after 9days that the envelope of my decision has been received at VAC, Accra. Still waiting

Divine Favour

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Please i have a question. If a family member who is a canadian citizen changes address, how do i update the address on my application portal? Also is there anyone here that submitted his or her application in feb 2021