Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon and others please have a look at the officer's comment in my notes with the link
https://ibb.co/kB5xPGs

From my understanding, security is part of admissibility together with criminality and medicals. According to the notes, admissibility - search complete: no concern.
1. Can I assume my security is passed even though it's not mentioned in the officer's comment (or looks redacted)? A couple of pages are also redacted in the notes.
2. If my security is passed, can I also assume my eligibility is conclusively passed even though it's not mentioned in the officer's comment?

Assessment page 2
Eligibility - passed
Security -
Criminality - passed
Medical - passed (valid till feb, 2022)

AOR, FEB 2020
Security is a separate stage and is initiated after eligibility is passed. See
https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Reactions: funmide

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hello Nneoma. I believe this means they’ve resumed….I was under the impression that they took a pause due to COVID or something…perhaps the backlogs are overwhelming… please I have some questions concerning your husband application so I can use it to mirror mine.

1. What date did he get ITA? submitted docs Aug 2019
2. What date did he get AOR? in Oct 2019
3. What date did he do medical? 1st medical 30th may 2020 2nd medical May 06 2021 (upfront)
4. When was the medical updated on his profile? June 7th 2021
5. Did he redo his medicals since it has one year validity? yeah they were not sending new medical request so he did upfront

I am taking 5th June 2021 as the day his visa was issued… Many thanks 4th June

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hi @Nneoma.muna congratulations on your husband’s visa. Pls when did he submit his passport to Accra? My wife’s passport got to them on the 18th of this month.
submitted 7th May returned june 18th

Miuniz

Jun 6, 2021
Hello guys. I added my spouse to my application. I just got the biometric request. I noticed that her DOB is wrong. I checked all forms and documents which I sent to them and I did not see any mistake on my part. Her DOB is 29/09/92 while what is on the biometric request form/pdf is 29/03/92. I dunno where they got March from. Please what do I do? I was thinking she goes there tomorrow explain to the VSF folks and show them the evidence and they them I have raised a webform to that effect. Once she is back I will then raise the webform. AVO replied my email so I plan to still send them this issue via that email as well. Kindly advice.. Thanks in advance.

47thRonnin

Aug 15, 2020
My advice is to go there with the letter like that. I don't think this should be an issue. I had a similar experience with my wife's BIL in January. They had her maiden name on there instead of her marital name which is what is on her passport and our application. I mailed CIC and they said they had forwarded the issue to the department that issues BILs.

After waiting for a couple more weeks with no further update on issuing a correct BIL, we ended up going to the VFS with the BIL (the one with her maiden name), her passport as well as a print out of the dependents page from my CIC online profile.

We explained the mix up to them and there was no issue with getting the biometrics done. I think the VFS agents have access to a portal which confirms your information anyway. I should point out that from January till now , there has been no update from IRCC on a BIL with the right name.

Both of our criminality checks have now passed as per GCMS notes received and there were no comments on the BIL issue.

Hello guys. I added my spouse to my application. I just got the biometric request. I noticed that her DOB is wrong. I checked all forms and documents which I sent to them and I did not see any mistake on my part. Her DOB is 29/09/92 while what is on the biometric request form/pdf is 29/03/92. I dunno where they got March from. Please what do I do? I was thinking she goes there tomorrow explain to the VSF folks and show them the evidence and they them I have raised a webform to that effect. Once she is back I will then raise the webform. AVO replied my email so I plan to still send them this issue via that email as well. Kindly advice.. Thanks in advance.

Miuniz

Jun 6, 2021
My advice is to go there with the letter like that. I don't think this should be an issue. I had a similar experience with my wife's BIL in January. They had her maiden name on there instead of her marital name which is what is on her passport and our application. I mailed CIC and they said they had forwarded the issue to the department that issues BILs.

After waiting for a couple more weeks with no further update on issuing a correct BIL, we ended up going to the VFS with the BIL (the one with her maiden name), her passport as well as a print out of the dependents page from my CIC online profile.

We explained the mix up to them and there was no issue with getting the biometrics done. I think the VFS agents have access to a portal which confirms your information anyway. I should point out that from January till now , there has been no update from IRCC on a BIL with the right name.

Both of our criminality checks have now passed as per GCMS notes received and there were no comments on the BIL issue.
Thank you. I will do as you have advised.....

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
@VOBIEGBU,
You can post the questions here and will gladly respond... Regards.
I saw a comment u made earlier on that Accra doesn't allocate files to individual officers like other vo but place on queue for review and the principal officer determines how each file will be worked on, from my last gcms just r10 check was done and no a11.2 comments, it was sent straight to Accra after r10 pass, and then Accra said PA on queue for review, is this the new norm ?my aor is 7dec 2020

Reactions: Hajimuktar

GW007

May 22, 2020
I saw a comment u made earlier on that Accra doesn't allocate files to individual officers like other vo but place on queue for review and the principal officer determines how each file will be worked on, from my last gcms just r10 check was done and no a11.2 comments, it was sent straight to Accra after r10 pass, and then Accra said PA on queue for review, is this the new norm ?my aor is 7dec 2020
That has always been the process flow; when initial R10 and other assessment are concluded by processing assistant/ agent at CIO Canada, it is sent to Accra for final review and approval by the Principal visa officer in the LVO. The files are queued for the Visa officer to review. While CIO assistant & agents can only make recommendation on your elegibility as either passed or for 'review required', the final decision/ review rest with the Visa Officer to fully pass your elegibility and other aspects. That is only when you get passport request (PPR)...
From your GCMS notes, what is the recommendation on the last review by the CIO processing agent? Check notes 1 & 2 on the last few pages of the GCMS.

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
That has always been the process flow; when initial R10 and other assessment are concluded by processing assistant/ agent at CIO Canada, it is sent to Accra for final review and approval by the Principal visa officer in the LVO. The files are queued for the Visa officer to review. While CIO assistant & agents can only make recommendation on your elegibility as either passed or for 'review required', the final decision/ review rest with the Visa Officer to fully pass your elegibility and other aspects. That is only when you get passport request (PPR)...
From your GCMS notes, what is the recommendation on the last review by the CIO processing agent? Check notes 1 & 2 on the last few pages of the GCMS.
Last pages on my gcms only has r10 comments that says pass and was moved to Accra without any CPA comment at CIO..and on the 2nd page against my eligibility it says not started

GW007

May 22, 2020
Last pages on my gcms only has r10 comments that says pass and was moved to Accra without any CPA comment at CIO..and on the 2nd page against my eligibility it says not started
No worries... I assume you are a single applicant....the file will be concluded in Accra VO.

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
No worries... I assume you are a single applicant....the file will be concluded in Accra VO.
I hope soo, cause I know a friend who is fsw single CIO to Accra , his a11.2 was commented by CIO before it moved to Accra, I am PNP Saskatchewan.