+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Miuniz

Jun 6, 2021
Here's the response I got from the latest email enquiry I sent to AVO.... I'm wondering if anyone got a similar email recently.

Dear Client,
Please be advised that your application is in queue for review by an officer. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made.

Regards,
Migration Program | Programme de migration (RM)
High Commission of Canada in Ghana| Haut commissariat du Canada au Ghana

P.O. Box 1639

42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Many thanks bro... I will email them as well....

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
Here's the response I got from the latest email enquiry I sent to AVO.... I'm wondering if anyone got a similar email recently.

Dear Client,
Please be advised that your application is in queue for review by an officer. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made.

Regards,

P.O. Box 1639

I got the same email actually a few days ago from Accra, heard it might have to do with a final.officer review.

Reactions: Emprexx

Miuniz

Jun 6, 2021

Dear Client,

Regards,

P.O. Box 1639

Please, give me the HKVO email. Thanks…..

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I really am not sure what the criteria was based on. And my gcms notes didn't hold much information either.
the mail response is well defined, no further action is required by you and u will be contacted once a decision is made, i got similar mail, i think its waiting for a final decision and from what i heard accra is notorious for never updating gcms until last minute.

lekanoni

May 7, 2021
Hello Seniors,

It's 54 days after AOR and my status is still submitted. No BIL. I'm PNP-Outland.

Is this normal and is there anyone in a similar situation?

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here apply to sponsor their parents in 2019 and still haven't heard anything? Application was received May 2019, biometrics in Dec 2019 - since then nothing :(

Oct 29, 2020
Hi guys...

I'm a spousal sponsorship applicant,
AOR SEPTEMBER 2019
The last time I got an update (medicals passed) was march 2020.
Since then I've been in the dark.
Anyone with similar experience or any who can help

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon and others please have a look at the officer's comment in my notes with the link
https://ibb.co/kB5xPGs

From my understanding, security is part of admissibility together with criminality and medicals. According to the notes, admissibility - search complete: no concern.
1. Can I assume my security is passed even though it's not mentioned in the officer's comment (or looks redacted)? A couple of pages are also redacted in the notes.
2. If my security is passed, can I also assume my eligibility is conclusively passed even though it's not mentioned in the officer's comment?

Assessment page 2
Eligibility - passed
Security -
Criminality - passed
Medical - passed (valid till feb, 2022)

AOR, FEB 2020