+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
The payment isn't the issue but the acknowledgement and processing. Paid for SMS notification and notified them promptly but nothing happened. This VFS matter is tiring. I got all the info I needed for submission here cos they chose to reply me so late. sigh*...newayz if i recall, i think i submitted Dec 11th.

I think that's what it means, go to the site they referred you to and pay for your return courier. Please when did you submit your passport?

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hello everyone. My status online states 'Visa application, tracking ID No..... – Your processed passport is ready for collection , on 2021/01/08 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website'

Does this mean my passport is at VFS? I've been calling them but they aren't picking their extension. Also for those who have received the passports back from VFS- did VFS send you an e-mail with a courier consent form to fill your return address before you paid for courier? or you just paid their courier fee and sent them payment advice?
@Bodokaaaaa
Did VFS send you a courier consent form to fill your return address??
If you weren't sent this, I suggest you disregard this message. This is because I have noticed their messages are very confusing and come in no particular order.

Also have you gotten a counterfoil update? I'm asking this because you should expect the counterfoil update before your passport is returned to you.

Reactions: Prayerworks

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Thanks for your detailed response. No I haven't received the courier consent form. I only noticed that update on their website. Although the last e-mail update i received was 'The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.... has been received from the IRCC Office on 1/8/2021 12:47:39 PM and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.' I guess you're saying that if i don't recieve the courier consent form, my passport isn't back to VFS yet? Also I got the counterfoil update last week Wednesday.

@Bodokaaaaa
Did VFS send you a courier consent form to fill your return address??
If you weren't sent this, I suggest you disregard this message. This is because I have noticed their messages are very confusing and come in no particular order.

Also have you gotten a counterfoil update? I'm asking this because you should expect the counterfoil update before your passport is returned to you.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Yes I do, I have actually booked medicals for February 1st ahead cos of availability. so if they ask for remed, I'll be ready.
I've read severally that you have to wait for remed request from IRCC before proceeding to do a remed. Yet the rule is that PR cannot be issued to applicants with less than six months validity on their Medicals. I'm not sure if anybody has had a good outcome with doing a remed without being asked to. I'd really like to know, because I'm so anxious and I'm strongly considering going for a remed on my own.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi, It's still been thesame since the last update and now the Accra VO have stopped responding. Do you think it's a good idea to proceed with a new medical test without waiting for any new updates?
You can go ahead with remedical just to process this faster. I am not sure if the hospital will accept given the exam without passport.

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Thanks for your detailed response. No I haven't received the courier consent form. I only noticed that update on their website. Although the last e-mail update i received was 'The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.... has been received from the IRCC Office on 1/8/2021 12:47:39 PM and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.' I guess you're saying that if i don't recieve the courier consent form, my passport isn't back to VFS yet? Also I got the counterfoil update last week Wednesday.
This is great. Since you have gotten the counterfoil, then I think you should keep calling them till you get through.
You can also send them an email. You never can tell.

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
Wow...... that's great. Did u get an email too for the counterfoil or you just saw it in your account??
Thanks.
No, I didn't get an email, just checked and saw it.

Yekede

Mar 4, 2019
Hello everyone.
I received ppr
Sent passport to iom/Accra via DHL.
I have received confirmation of delivery from DHL and that's it.
Please when should I expect my application number for tracking ? Will it be sent by mail? Or is it my application number from ircc?
Thanks

Reactions: Zibah

Prayerworks

Aug 2, 2020
Hello everyone.
I received ppr
Sent passport to iom/Accra via DHL.
I have received confirmation of delivery from DHL and that's it.
Please when should I expect my application number for tracking ? Will it be sent by mail? Or is it my application number from ircc?
Thanks
The notification will come from vfs via mail. Wait for it...

You can also follow this thread

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passports-to-accra-visa-office.528632/page-92

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
So the PROGRESS BAR has disappeared from my account. Even the preceding note of "Your application is taking us too long to process" is also gone.
Who else noticed?
It's like everything has come to a standstill. This is getting more confusing by the day.

Reactions: mikelfab

mikelfab

Oct 17, 2019
So the PROGRESS BAR has disappeared from my account. Even the preceding note of "Your application is taking us too long to process" is also gone.
Who else noticed?
It's like everything has come to a standstill. This is getting more confusing by the day.
Same here. Just logged in now and realized the progress bar and the preceding note are gone.

NERO198832

Nov 4, 2020
Hello guys, my passport and that of my spouse got to IRCC office in accra since 30.12.2020 but i haven't received any approval in my account or counterfoil update but it seems everyone with same date as mine has received.. does anyone have an idea what my issue might be? thanks.

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Hello guys, my passport and that of my spouse got to IRCC office in accra since 30.12.2020 but i haven't received any approval in my account or counterfoil update but it seems everyone with same date as mine has received.. does anyone have an idea what my issue might be? thanks.
When does your medical expire? Passport validity also, anyone with 6 months or less?

Reactions: nathan2020EE