+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
No...Accra is still primary VO while Hong Kong is Secondary office now.
Used to be CIO but most files in Accra were moved to HK sometime in Oct 2020 for further processing.

From my last GCMS notes in Nov, my file was moved to HK Oct 14th.

People have been sending them emails and getting real time updates. It seems they process and approve and Accra issues PPR.
Thank you.

Now I'm wondering if my file was also moved to HK. I was suppose to get my notes in the first week of December but I got a 90 days extension sadly.

I may just have to send an email to Accra and HK as well.

Mysterydee

Dec 14, 2019
Hello people, pls who knows what this means?

the envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

maxo700

Dec 28, 2020
You will have to wait for either their instruction (if new medical is required) or approval on the GCKey Account. I believe they have contacted the Regional Medical Office (RMO) for medical extension request. So, they are waiting for their response. RMO will either extend the medical or ask for a new one.

You received very good and detailed response and, in fact, helps me. My medical is expiring end of January and was contemplating to wait or go for remedical. I don't know if mine were extended that's why I ordered GCMS.
@maxo700 anyways, it somewhat good news for you because otherwise you would end up with expired PRV and COPR as Canada is very much likely to extend travel restrictions again.
Hi, It's still been thesame since the last update and now the Accra VO have stopped responding. Do you think it's a good idea to proceed with a new medical test without waiting for any new updates?

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
Please what number did you call? and did they give you succint details, cos when I called a number like that, they told me to contact my AVO. They didn't give me any other info
I think it depends on the officer. In was given details. I used Canada number to call. Through dingtone

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
@Koopidz
Any updates for u so far??
Have you gotten the counterfoil update??
Very confusing

1. Your application, tracking ID No. ........... is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos Office, on 12/9/2020 3:22:03 PM for processing.

2. The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. .................. has been received from the IRCC Office on 12/23/2020 12:28:49 PM and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

3. Your application, tracking ID No. ............. has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on 12/24/2020 9:28:06 AM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at:

4. Your application, tracking ID No............. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 12/30/2020 11:53:01 AM

Even though I don't understand the sequence of these updates, but I'm grateful they aren't silent
@Koopidz

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
@Koopidz

@Koopidz
Yeah, I got counterfoil update in my account on Friday

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello everyone. My status online states 'Visa application, tracking ID No..... – Your processed passport is ready for collection , on 2021/01/08 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website'

Does this mean my passport is at VFS? I've been calling them but they aren't picking their extension. Also for those who have received the passports back from VFS- did VFS send you an e-mail with a courier consent form to fill your return address before you paid for courier? or you just paid their courier fee and sent them payment advice?

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
Can you please provide the number you used in calling. You called with dington right?
And are you currently in Nigeria?
+1 888 242 2100

Reactions: Mike@2019

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hello everyone. My status online states 'Visa application, tracking ID No..... – Your processed passport is ready for collection , on 2021/01/08 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website'

Does this mean my passport is at VFS? I've been calling them but they aren't picking their extension. Also for those who have received the passports back from VFS- did VFS send you an e-mail with a courier consent form to fill your return address before you paid for courier? or you just paid their courier fee and sent them payment advice?
I think that's what it means, go to the site they referred you to and pay for your return courier. Please when did you submit your passport?

mikelfab

Oct 17, 2019
You do realise that Medicals expire exactly one year from the date you had the tests done, not one year from the date it showed passed on your account.
I learned this from one of the threads here. Also, I noticed this from my own application. My medical status changed to "Not needed" on 19th December. And that's exactly one year after I had the test done. Meanwhile, on my profile, I passed the Medicals on 24th January 2020.
Yes I do, I have actually booked medicals for February 1st ahead cos of availability. so if they ask for remed, I'll be ready.