+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Jane13

Apr 17, 2020
Hello my people, I woke up now and they sent a message that they need information from me. The message is below

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, the following information and documents are required: Client Information: Please provide personal history from Sep2010 to Aug2011. This must be received at this office by: 2020/11/29 (Date format is YYYY/MM/DD) All requested documents must be submitted via the upload portals within your online account. Note that once the due date has passed, you will no longer be able to upload the requested documentation . This was my NYSC year and I have submitted the details before. Does anyone have an idea of what they mean by this? Thanks

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hello my people, I woke up now and they sent a message that they need information from me. The message is below

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, the following information and documents are required: Client Information: Please provide personal history from Sep2010 to Aug2011. This must be received at this office by: 2020/11/29 (Date format is YYYY/MM/DD) All requested documents must be submitted via the upload portals within your online account. Note that once the due date has passed, you will no longer be able to upload the requested documentation . This was my NYSC year and I have submitted the details before. Does anyone have an idea of what they mean by this? Thanks
Simply provide them the information including LOE and a copy of your NYSC certificate..

Jane13

Apr 17, 2020
Simply provide them the information including LOE and a copy of your NYSC certificate..
Thanks. I was thinking that as well and luckily for me I found my final performance certificate issued by the company that i served with. I am planning to attach the two. However, my NYSC certificate reads Oct 2010 to Oct 2011 while we in fact went to camp in September and had our POP in September as well, I hope it doesn't contradict

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
Thanks. I was thinking that as well and luckily for me I found my final performance certificate issued by the company that i served with. I am planning to attach the two. However, my NYSC certificate reads Oct 2010 to Oct 2011 while we in fact went to camp in September and had our POP in September as well, I hope it doesn't contradict
Did you claim work experience with your NYSC

Jane13

Apr 17, 2020
Hey people, I am trying to upload the requested document but the upload portal in my account just shows the documents that I have uploaded before and shows exit questionnaire. I think it previously used to have upload or continue to be able to submit new documents but its just saying exit and I need to submit it ASAP. Help please. Thanks.

Jane13

Apr 17, 2020
I am tempted to withdraw my application, AOR july 2019 and there has been no update after medicals and biometric. This delay is affecting every personal and family decision I need to make
I understand how you feel, my AOR is May 2019. I was discouraged and wanted to withdraw too but people here encouraged me and I saw AOR Feb and March still waiting. I think their trick is to frustrate people to withdraw, don't give them the satisfaction. Personally, I turned down two new job opportunities, I have had to pay rent, naira value has depreciated and the funds has decreased by almost a million in value because some people cannot do their jobs right. Don't give in to discouragement please, we will overcome

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hello all, for those who have been able to submit their passports bat the VSF global office at Lekki, did you pay N7430 for each of your family members? Minus the primary applicant and spouse ((that is if you have the slip you got after biometrics). Someone please respond to this if you have any info!

Thank you!

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hello all, for those who have been able to submit their passports bat the VSF global office at Lekki, did you pay N7430 for each of your family members? Minus the primary applicant and spouse ((that is if you have the slip you got after biometrics). Someone please respond to this if you have any info!

Thank you!
If you submitted your biometrics at the VFS office in Lagos then the fee of 7,430 doesn’t apply to you. Read the instructions well

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Yes,the fee doesn't apply to me and my spouse but I was told I need to pay for my kids!
That’s because your kids didn’t do biometrics. Your biometrics receipt is what exempts you from paying the transmission fee.

GW007

May 22, 2020

Thank you!
@Annie01, what duration or deadline is given by IRCC in the PPR mail within which to submit passport? 15 or 30 days?

CD07

May 11, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Request