Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Request
27-12-2019
Have you submitted yours? I plan to take new passport photographs on Saturday then submit by Tuesday!
Okay, I'll be sending it off today. I wasn't informed that I had to pay for my kids but I guess it was because I didn't ask.

Reactions: TripleE01

Rehab

Jul 9, 2020
Please can someone give a detailed explanation on how to submit passport via courier to VAC Lagos, for transmission to Accra, called them for instructions but they are yet to send me a mail. I did Biometrics with them

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Please can someone give a detailed explanation on how to submit passport via courier to VAC Lagos, for transmission to Accra, called them for instructions but they are yet to send me a mail. I did Biometrics with them
Call them on this number 08150199900. I am about calling them again to verify the instructions!

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Ok, thanks
I spoke to them a while back.. N7430 transmission fee for all dependant who didn't do biometrics.
830 SMS fee
Two consent forms each for everyone
The slip that was given to you when you and your spouse did biometrics, that would be a proof that you have done biometrics band would exempt btou from paying transmission fee.

Call to verify tho

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
PPR is on the way. Just hang in there! I got the PPR mail 3 days after they finally acknowledge my schedule 4 form submission.
Kindly, how long did you wait before your schedule 4 is acknowledged or reviewed. I got my ADR on November 2nd and submitted the same day. Up till now, the status is still showing uploaded. I learnt it has to go to review, then not applicable before any action. 1) how long did you wait from uploaded to review
2) how long did it take from review to not applicable and PPr?

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Kindly, how long did you wait before your schedule 4 is acknowledged or reviewed. I got my ADR on November 2nd and submitted the same day. Up till now, the status is still showing uploaded. I learnt it has to go to review, then not applicable before any action. 1) how long did you wait from uploaded to review
2) how long did it take from review to not applicable and PPr?
I woke up to the ADR email yesterday morning at about 3am. I uploaded it almost immediately. And I got the acknowledgement email a few hours later. I checked my account profile and it had changed to 'Not Applicable'. So I'm guessing there's really no telling the accurate processing timeline using these variables. We can only keep the faith and wait.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I woke up to the ADR email yesterday morning at about 3am. I uploaded it almost immediately. And I got the acknowledgement email a few hours later. I checked my account profile and it had changed to 'Not Applicable'. So I'm guessing there's really no telling the accurate processing timeline using these variables. We can only keep the faith and wait.
My account still shows additional document is still under review but I have gotten my PPR. If you got an acknowledgement email I don't think it really matters if it changes to not applicable in your account!

Rehab

Jul 9, 2020
I spoke to them a while back.. N7430 transmission fee for all dependant who didn't do biometrics.
830 SMS fee
Two consent forms each for everyone
The slip that was given to you when you and your spouse did biometrics, that would be a proof that you have done biometrics band would exempt btou from paying transmission fee.

Call to verify tho
Yeah, thanks, they finally sent the mail with instructions.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
My account still shows additional document is still under review but I have gotten my PPR. If you got an acknowledgement email I don't think it really matters if it changes to not applicable in your account!
Do we always get an acknowledgement email after submitting schedule 4 or any other documents?
I submitted my schedule 4 about 3 hours ago and haven't received an acknowledgement. Should I also send it through a web form? In my account, it is showing Not Applicable and I'm not sure what it was before now

I submitted my RPRF in May and didn't get an acknowledgement. I left it that way but when I got my notes in July, my RPRF was showing as outstanding. I had to resend it again through a web form.

So do we all get acknowledgement after submitting?

tosyniyi

May 29, 2018
Yes, I agree with you. Remember I was bothered about not getting any acknowledgment for close to 3 weeks and you told me to upload from my profile. I believe PPR will come in like 30 days after the ADR as they said in the request
(they mentioned they will make their decision in 30 days based on the information on your file). I got mine on the 29th day after receiving the ADR.

tosyniyi

May 29, 2018
Yes, I agree with you. Remember I was bothered about not getting any acknowledgment for close to 3 weeks and you told me to upload from my profile. I believe PPR will come in like 30 days after the ADR as they said in the request
(they mentioned they will make their decision in 30 days based on the information on your file). I got mine on the 29th day after receiving the ADR.
I also want to ask if we are submitting IMM008 form even if there is no change in our family composition. Thanks.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Do we always get an acknowledgement email after submitting schedule 4 or any other documents?
I submitted my schedule 4 about 3 hours ago and haven't received an acknowledgement. Should I also send it through a web form? In my account, it is showing Not Applicable and I'm not sure what it was before now

I submitted my RPRF in May and didn't get an acknowledgement. I left it that way but when I got my notes in July, my RPRF was showing as outstanding. I had to resend it again through a web form.

I got an acknowledgement a day after submission. When I updated my daughters passport I also got an acknowledgement. That means that once a document is sent they acknowledge it, which is the only way to show they got it. You can send it via the web form too to be double sure!

Reactions: Mike@2019

GW007

May 22, 2020

If you uploaded through your CIC account as directed by IRCC and signed/ transmitted it, then it's delivered.... If you g

Reactions: Mike@2019