+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

GW007

May 22, 2020
Do we always get an acknowledgement email after submitting schedule 4 or any other documents?
I submitted my schedule 4 about 3 hours ago and haven't received an acknowledgement. Should I also send it through a web form? In my account, it is showing Not Applicable and I'm not sure what it was before now

I submitted my RPRF in May and didn't get an acknowledgement. I left it that way but when I got my notes in July, my RPRF was showing as outstanding. I had to resend it again through a web form.

So do we all get acknowledgement after submitting?
If you uploaded through your CIC account as directed by IRCC and signed/ transmitted it, then it's delivered.... If you go back and check the full list of all documents you submitted for your application, the new document should also reflect as 'provided' or 'replacement provided' like others previously uploaded during initial application submission.

Reactions: Mike@2019

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
Kindly advise.

I got an ADR November 2 for schedule 4- provincial nominee, which they gave me deadline of November 7 to submit but submitted immediately on November 2. I submited on my cic account as requested in the letter. Then I got a ghost update which resulted to status change to the additional document you provided has been uploaded.

Uptill now the status still showing uploaded. It seems to me that the officer has not looked at the document submitted.

I am thinking I should resend with web form. Maybe that will call attention to it. I read that people get review of ADR at most few days after submission from forums.

Kindly assist with your input. Thank you.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Kindly advise.

I got an ADR November 2 for schedule 4- provincial nominee, which they gave me deadline of November 7 to submit but submitted immediately on November 2. I submited on my cic account as requested in the letter. Then I got a ghost update which resulted to status change to the additional document you provided has been uploaded.

Uptill now the status still showing uploaded. It seems to me that the officer has not looked at the document submitted.

I am thinking I should resend with web form. Maybe that will call attention to it. I read that people get review of ADR at most few days after submission from forums.

Kindly assist with your input. Thank you.
I submitted mine 30th Oct. ( 3 weeks ago) and it's same status..... I don't think sending it multiple times via webform will make any difference...the Visa officer will get back to each file on queue based on the rotation he alone has set....

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
I submitted mine 30th Oct. ( 3 weeks ago) and it's same status..... I don't think sending it multiple times via webform will make any difference...the Visa officer will get back to each file on queue based on the rotation he alone has set....
Oh, I thought I'm alone. Thank you. Kindly update when your status changes. This calms me down at least.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
This, plus your earlier reply is reassuring. I submitted mine also through my cic account. I made sure I signed and transmitted it. It now shows among other submitted documents.

But I'm still thinking I should send it again through the web form just to be double sure they've got it, since I didn't get an acknowledgement email from my cic account.

Let us know how your application progresses. Wishing everyone good luck.

Joenelly

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
This, plus your earlier reply is reassuring. I submitted mine also through my cic account. I made sure I signed and transmitted it. It now shows among other submitted documents.

But I'm still thinking I should send it again through the web form just to be double sure they've got it, since I didn't get an acknowledgement email from my cic account.

Let us know how your application progresses. Wishing everyone good luck.
I didn't get an acknowledgement too. But it's showing as one of the documents submitted as I signed and transmitted.

Reactions: Mike@2019

Ghurrayb

Mar 4, 2020
Hello Seniors,

I just received my COPR this morning.

I need a guide on how to submit Passport in Lagos. I have been trying to call VFS in Lagos to understand how to courier the documents but for a while now the number has been busy.

My questions are as follows and i will appreciate if anyone can help:

1. Do i need to book an appointment or do any form of registration on VFS website even though i am submitting via DHL?
2. Are there other documents needed for submission asides International Passport, 2 Consent Letters, 2 Passport Photograph, COPR Letter and the form attached for physical description of the applicants?
3. I did my biometrics in Lagos VFS, would i still need to pay the NGN7,500 fee and the SMS Charge?
4. What other crucial part of the process do i need to know again?

Thank you in anticipation of your responses.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hello Seniors,

I need a guide on how to submit Passport in Lagos. I have been trying to call VFS in Lagos to understand how to courier the documents but for a while now the number has been busy.

1. Do i need to book an appointment or do any form of registration on VFS website even though i am submitting via DHL?
2. Are there other documents needed for submission asides International Passport, 2 Consent Letters, 2 Passport Photograph, COPR Letter and the form attached for physical description of the applicants?
3. I did my biometrics in Lagos VFS, would i still need to pay the NGN7,500 fee and the SMS Charge?

Hi below is the mail I got from VSF global office Lagos

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Nigeria.

Kindly be informed that you can send in all required passports/documents via a one-way courier process, using your preferred courier service agency to the Visa application center either Lagos or Abuja.

You are to send in the following documents;

Intl passport,

Vfs consent form (2 copies),

Passport request letter including all the requirements stated in the letter

2 copies of passport data page,

Slip that was issued after biometric enrollment (no passport transmission fee required)

Your contact information, including your email address and phone number.

You are to make payment of N7,430 per applicant for passport transmission if you did not do your biometric at the same application centre where you want to send in your passport (including applicants below 14 and above 80 years of age) and an optional sms fee of N830.

The Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 ) Sterling Bank.

After the process is completed from the Embassy, you will be contacted on how to make payment for the VFS in-house courier delivery process for passport return.

Also, you can mail us the details of payment at feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com or info.cannig@vfshelpline.com

Ghurrayb

Mar 4, 2020
Hi below is the mail I got from VSF global office Lagos

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Nigeria.

Kindly be informed that you can send in all required passports/documents via a one-way courier process, using your preferred courier service agency to the Visa application center either Lagos or Abuja.

You are to send in the following documents;

Intl passport,

Vfs consent form (2 copies),

Passport request letter including all the requirements stated in the letter

2 copies of passport data page,

Slip that was issued after biometric enrollment (no passport transmission fee required)

Your contact information, including your email address and phone number.

You are to make payment of N7,430 per applicant for passport transmission if you did not do your biometric at the same application centre where you want to send in your passport (including applicants below 14 and above 80 years of age) and an optional sms fee of N830.

The Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 ) Sterling Bank.

After the process is completed from the Embassy, you will be contacted on how to make payment for the VFS in-house courier delivery process for passport return.

Also, you can mail us the details of payment at feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com or info.cannig@vfshelpline.com
Thank you very much @Annie01

so i can just send DHL. I was confused at first because i thought i would be required to maybe start the process from their website before sending my documents in.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hello Seniors,

@Ghurrayb,
Congrats on the PPR...
What's your AOR and if PNP, when did you get schedule 4 request from Accra?

Ghurrayb

Mar 4, 2020
Hello Seniors,

I need your guidance in completing the VAC consent form i downloaded online.

kindly assist with information to be provided in areas in blue below.

Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection (to be completed ONLY if travel agent or person other than applicant themselves is submitting and/or collecting the visa application and decision)

I give my consent to the Canada Visa Application Centre in _______________ (City, Country) to receive/give my documents from/to: _____________ **** Applicant to circle as applicable.

Name of Person to submit an application or collect the decision on my behalf: ______________

Relationship to Applicant (if applicable): ________________________

Applicant Signature ____________________________ Date ______________________

mikelfab

Oct 17, 2019
I just got an ADR for Schedule 4 form. Uploaded and submitted. Fingers crossed.
Same here. Got ADR for Schedule 4 form on Friday. not yet acknowleged, but my profile says 'Not Applicable' under Additional Document Review.

PPR is on the way. Just hang in there! I got the PPR mail 3 days after they finally acknowledge my schedule 4 form submission.
I pray and hope so.