+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
What sponsor? I'm asking for EE FSW-O applicants in Nigeria.

Thanks anyway. Please any Nigerian here have answers to my question? Last resort is to try GTB
You didn't specify what immigration stream you are in your initial question but the payment instructions I posted are directly from CIC giving you options on how you can pay when it comes to credit cards.

This is the CIC link that will take you to an exact instruction page for payment of fees from your country:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Last edited:

mrlife

Feb 10, 2018
Mine has been updated. Submitted 2nd of October. Approval update yesterday. Tracking page shows process passport picked from visa office accra
Congratulations, that is 16 days processing time. Pathetic compared to other VFS speed, but it also gives hope.

Reactions: maki22

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Congratulations, that is 16 days processing time. Pathetic compared to other VFS speed, but it also gives hope.
VFS only facilitate safe delivery of passport to and from AVO. Every file is different so timelines for getting passport back can't be compared unfortunately. There are steps to be finalized after passport is submitted to AVO so everyone gets theirs back at different times.

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
Mine has been updated. Submitted 2nd of October. Approval update yesterday. Tracking page shows process passport picked from visa office accra
Please how long does it take to get your passport back after approval update? Mine was updated today but tracking page still showing passport processed to Accra office.

Reactions: mrlife

mrlife

Feb 10, 2018
Please how long does it take to get your passport back after approval update? Mine was updated today but tracking page still showing passport processed to Accra office.
A week at the maximum, can you share your timeline? It will help others too.

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
Call them 10 days after approval and if it's not ready for collection, call every other day till they tell you it's ready. I got mine 9 days after approval

mrlife

Feb 10, 2018
Just writing my timeline for others to use as estimate because AVO is quite slow compared to all others I've seen.

Passport submitted - October 8
Approved - October 24
Dispatched -????