Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
Congrsts I submitted mine on the 26 Sept but approval yet although I got decision made on gckey before passport request.Am PNP paper based applicant
Oh, nice. Congrats

Reactions: maki22

Ava.em

Feb 3, 2018
Hello.

Please which visa office initially issued the PPR? This is the first time i am hearing that review is still performed post PPR

No it hasn't.....still showing IP2! I got a message from them saying "
Hello,

The file is in the queue for review. You can expect to hear from us in late 2018 or early 2019. Please inform our office if you would like your passports to be returned to you.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Hello.

Please which visa office initially issued the PPR? This is the first time i am hearing that review is still performed post PPR
After passport is submitted, then the criminality and security checks are done and background checks completrd.

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Please how did you guys tackle paying for rprf when the request came? Using Nigerian bank cards. I've used fcmb and zenith naira Mastercards, both keep declining. Can I use GTB? I've searched the internet for answers but yet to see an answer

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
This is not same in every visa office In NDVO u only get PPR when background check is completed and Ecas change to decision made.
We have seen many examples for many visa offices that ecas and gckey are not reliable at all for determining what steps have been taken and when as they are not updated real time. Security and criminality are finalized when they have the actual physical passport at the visa offices and not before and that can be seen via gcms notes.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Please how did you guys tackle paying for rprf when the request came? Using Nigerian bank cards. I've used fcmb and zenith naira Mastercards, both keep declining. Can I use GTB? I've searched the internet for answers but yet to see an answer
It says you can pay with prepaid credit card.

There are many options. You can have someone else pay it as well.

"Credit cards and prepaid cards

We accept credit cards and prepaid cards from:

• Visa®
  • MasterCard®
  • American Express®
  • JCB®
  • UnionPay® (for online applications only; debit cards not accepted)
If you use a prepaid credit card, keep it for at least 18 months after you pay to make refunds easier. Find more on prepaid cards.

We also accept all Debit MasterCard® and Visa® Debit cards for online applications only.

The card you use doesn't have to be in your name. The cardholder’s name will appear on the receipt but it does not need to match your application."

Last edited:

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Usually the sponsor who lives in Canada would pay these fees using Canadian credit cards where there would not be such issues as you have encountered.

It says you can pay with prepaid credit card as well:

"If you use a prepaid credit card, keep it for at least 18 months after you pay to make refunds easier."

There are many options. You can have someone else pay it as well.

"Credit cards and prepaid cards

We accept credit cards and prepaid cards from:

• Visa®
  • MasterCard®
  • American Express®
  • JCB®
  • UnionPay® (for online applications only; debit cards not accepted)
If you use a prepaid credit card, keep it for at least 18 months after you pay to make refunds easier. Find more on prepaid cards.

We also accept all Debit MasterCard® and Visa® Debit cards for online applications only.

The card you use doesn't have to be in your name. The cardholder’s name will appear on the receipt but it does not need to match your application."
What sponsor? I'm asking for EE FSW-O applicants in Nigeria.

Thanks anyway. Please any Nigerian here have answers to my question? Last resort is to try GTB

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
You should be able to pay the same way you paid for your application fee. Just make sure you account is well funded.

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
You should be able to pay the same way you paid for your application fee. Just make sure you account is well funded.
It is. I have used fcmb and zenith cards but transactions keep coming back as declined. I've even called the banks and there's no restrictions on the cards. I read somewhere that GTB works, I was hoping to get 1st hand response on that. This is for people who received rprf requests