NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hi guys,

My CoPR bears Manitoba as the preferred Province (based on my indication while creating EE profile several months ago).

I have since changed my mind & I'm now considering Alberta. As one who got PR under the FSW stream, will this be an issue?

Thanks in advance.

case

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hi guys,

My CoPR bears Manitoba as the preferred Province (based on my indication while creating EE profile several months ago).

I have since changed my mind & I'm now considering Alberta. As one who got PR under the FSW stream, will this be an issue?

Thanks in advance.
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.
not an issue at all.may I know why u no longer want to go to manitoba.? I ask cos I also intend to. reside in Manitoba due to the low unemployment rate.

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
Anybody sent passport to AVO and still waiting for updates? Mine was delivered and signed on the 14 Feb no update yet

samnijazz

Dec 18, 2014
Good day Everyone, I did not pay for RPRF when i initially submitted my docs. i received a notification to pay it now. its not showing the usual credit card request. i was told to upload the payment. Please how do i go about it. Thanks

LadyAy

Feb 9, 2018
Passports delivered to Accra on the 12th of February. Got the update email yesterday, status has been changed to approved. Didnt send any email.

Anybody sent passport to AVO and still waiting for updates? Mine was delivered and signed on the 14 Feb no update yet

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
Passports delivered to Accra on the 12th of February. Got the update email yesterday, status has been changed to approved. Didnt send any email.
Congratulations, i haven't send an email yet but logged to my GcKey and my background changed to "We are processing your background check"