Approval March 6, 2019
PUM March 11, 2019

Good luck to everyone

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hi guys.
After application approved and counterfoil issued, how long before pick up email
Passport has been with Accra via VFS since March 22nd and April 1st for approval

Reactions: Evankc

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys.
After application approved and counterfoil issued, how long before pick up email
Passport has been with Accra via VFS since March 22nd and April 1st for approval
If I may ask, is VFS now the only means to send passports to Accra?

yutunji

Aug 27, 2018
Hello everyone, AOR 15 Oct, I was told today when I called cic that my file has been moved to Accra visa office. I have a document to add to my application based on the GCMS notes. How can I send this directly to Accra office. I have already raised cse and uploaded the document. Just feel it will be better to upload the document directly to them in Accra or cse is sufficient. How can I call Accra Visa office to know the progress of my application.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, AOR 15 Oct, I was told today when I called cic that my file has been moved to Accra visa office. I have a document to add to my application based on the GCMS notes. How can I send this directly to Accra office. I have already raised cse and uploaded the document. Just feel it will be better to upload the document directly to them in Accra or cse is sufficient. How can I call Accra Visa office to know the progress of my application.
If you used the webform to send the document, somewhere along the process you're asked to select your Visa office; if you selected Accra, then the document goes to Accra. However, if you want to be double sure shoot them an e-mail at accraimmigration@international.gc.ca.

You can't get your status update on the phone. You must either use the webform or send an e-mail.

yutunji

Aug 27, 2018
If you used the webform to send the document, somewhere along the process you're asked to select your Visa office; if you selected Accra, then the document goes to Accra. However, if you want to be double sure shoot them an e-mail at accraimmigration@international.gc.ca.

You can't get your status update on the phone. You must either use the webform or send an e-mail.
I appreciate and will do just that. Thanks

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Greetings all, I need assistance please
With regards to the job reference letter, I have uploaded a letter on the letterhead signed by the HR manager and the same letter but signed by my manager on a plain paper.
I have provided some explanation in the LOE that only HR manager is allowed to sign the letterhead and because of that I have provided both. Also I have explained in the LOE that my manager is the one who drafted the letter while the HR manager signed it after making the hr coordinator review it.
So in conclusion. I have mentioned in the loe that the letter signed by my direct manager and the letter signed by the hr manager (exact same letter, minor changes due to date differences) were both my manager's but that of the HR was signed by the HR (after being reviewed by the hr coordinator) because he doesnt allow others to sign on letterhead
Was it ok to mention that

Please help is needed

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
With regards to the job reference letter, I have uploaded a letter on the letterhead signed by the HR manager and the same letter but signed by my manager on a plain paper.
I have provided some explanation in the LOE that only HR manager is allowed to sign the letterhead and because of that I have provided both. Also I have explained in the LOE that my manager is the one who drafted the letter while the HR manager signed it after making the hr coordinator review it.
So in conclusion. I have mentioned in the loe that the letter signed by my direct manager and the letter signed by the hr manager (exact same letter, minor changes due to date differences) were both my manager's but that of the HR was signed by the HR (after being reviewed by the hr coordinator) because he doesnt allow others to sign on letterhead

Please help is needed
@kuskus your insight is appreciated

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@kuskus your insight is appreciated

Please help is needed
Since that is the company's policy, it should be ok. I see no reason for the Visa officer to raise an eyebrow. Was this an ADR?

Reactions: Canadavisa92