+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Reactions: tobs
Aug 11, 2018
Hi, pls do you mind sharing your timeline from submission to passport request? Im curious to know how long it is taking Accra to process express entry applications. Thanks
Mine was a little complicated so it may not be of any help to you. My application was initially processed in Ottawa and then transferred to Accra. So during this process which I started in February, I have had 2 passport requests (I told you it was complicated :) ). The first time it took 10weeks (Ottawa), the second time it took 4 weeks (accra) - may also be because I had already been processed by Ottawa.

Perhaps @odog may be able to help you with a more regular timeline.

Good luck.

Reactions: wimicity

wimicity

Jun 25, 2018
Mine was a little complicated so it may not be of any help to you. My application was initially processed in Ottawa and then transferred to Accra. So during this process which I started in February, I have had 2 passport requests (I told you it was complicated :) ). The first time it took 10weeks (Ottawa), the second time it took 4 weeks (accra) - may also be because I had already been processed by Ottawa.

Perhaps @odog may be able to help you with a more regular timeline.

Good luck.
Thank you. It appears they are exceeding the normal processing time of 6 months. I submitted my EE application about a week ago. I guess I better be patient.

Faithful2018

Jul 9, 2018
Please is there anyone here whose express entry application (fsw)was processed in accra visa office this year?kindly help with a tentative timeline from Aor to ppr. Thank you

Faithful2018

Jul 9, 2018
Pls can someone help me.l dont know what to do anymore l am lost.l submitted my application Express Entry 8th June 2017.It was sent to Accra Visa Office from Ottawa 31st August 2017.From then till now no update.My application can crossesd 180days and it is now 210 days.Apart from my application is queue for review which has been on the queue since 31st August 2017 which l got in response to my mail enquiry on the 18th December 2017.
So whats the situation now.any updates

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Please how do I know that my passport has been received in Accra? That information is not available on the tracker I've been given access to. It just keeps showing that my processed passport has been forwarded on 24 August.