+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Auxin 815

Aug 24, 2017
Hello Team

Pls i have submitted my application to VFS lagos since 12/7/18 but no movement how do i proceed[/Q
Please what and what did you submit bro. I'm currently at the stage of passport submission to VAC Lagos.
I need to know how much in total u paid as service charge, and how u went about the payment.
Did you do
have u been asked to submit ur passport by ur VO?

if u have does the letter say anything about biometrics?
Thanks bro.

Reactions: maki22

odog

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks bro.
I paid i think about 15000 per passport.

i just went dere with 2 photocopies of the passports, the ppr letter, the passport photographs, copies of the letter and any other thing requested.

go with cash and just enter d place and ask for VFS canada office.

it was seamless and within 40 mins was done.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Please how did you go about the submission of ur passport from Nigeria? I can't comprehend what the vfsglobal website is explaining.
Second, can we do biometrics as we haven't been informed to do so by IRCC because a part of vfs.global form is asking a question about that. Confused on what to fill.
I'm PNP Outland Applicant.
You will get a request letter with instructions from the visa office in Accra for firstly biometrics. You need to make appointment at a vfs centre closest to you. That will happen sometime during process. When your file is done you will get a passport request. You will again have to submit it to a vfscentre and that request letter will have instructions.

You can't submit or do anything without getting an official request from visa office.

Reactions: Auxin 815

Auxin 815

Aug 24, 2017
I paid i think about 15000 per passport.

i just went dere with 2 photocopies of the passports, the ppr letter, the passport photographs, copies of the letter and any other thing requested.

go with cash and just enter d place and ask for VFS canada office.

it was seamless and within 40 mins was done.
Thanks man, the information was very useful.

odog

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Team,

Anybody got this strange experience that final decision changed from approved back to application in progress?

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
If GCKey used to say "Your application is in process, We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" what does that mean?

odog

Aug 6, 2018
If GCKey used to say "Your application is in process, We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" what does that mean?
Think it means eligibility has started